How am I supposed to live the rest of my life knowing I will never be an American highschool jock?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Literally how? I want to suicide more everyday knowing that I already finished highschool and there is no chance of this ever happening

Jock

Jock2

Jock3

Literally life on God mode...

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You are in good company.

I will never recover from missing out on the American high school dream

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I will never recover from missing out on the American high school dream

Imagine being in your prime age-wise, having a super high SMV and also being around horny JBs all day.

Compare that to the "ascended" betabuxxer whose old used wife got rammed by these Chads everyday in her prime and now he has to work at a shitty office to take care of her and his useless whore daughters who he's raising for the future Chads to enjoy.

Fucking over, man.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
it never began for us bro. just use copes and fuck used whores, or rot

Imagine being in your prime age-wise, having a super high SMV and also being around horny JBs all day.

Compare that to the "ascended" betabuxxer whose old used wife got rammed by these Chads everyday in her prime and now he has to work at a shitty office to take care of her and his useless whore daughters who he's raising for the future Chads to enjoy.

Fucking over, man.
Exactly. I'd be spending my life savings at 25 to get implants, just for crumbs of what chads got in high school and college. Very demotivating.

Just rope. It never begun for us

giphy.gif

One of my friends was the jock, on the football team and SWIMMING in pussy, walked up to any girl and they would just say YES. Now a rich entrepreneur chad has cheatcodes

Jfl at being low iq. If you manage to ascend at 19-21 and you still look pretty young just get someone to get you a new identity as a younger person (switch states or countries). Pretend to be an early bloomer and just slay all over highschools jfl.

You're raising my cortisol tbh

Even if you go back to high school there’s no guarantee you’d mog. High schoolers are getting taller, average in the female classrooms is 5’10 and males are 6’3