How and why Lifting is the first Looksmax you should do! (Gymcelling is COPE!)

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Before we go any further, this guide may be less effective or may not work if you meet 1 or more of the following conditions
1. Extreme manletism (<5'8)
2. Framecel (<6.5 inch wrists)
3. Ugly Face (<4/10 PSL)

If those users would refrain from posting in this thread, it would be sincerely appreciated. Reading this guide may be the equivalent of reading a guide on winning the 100m dash while being paraplegic. Not relevant for you and woud further your depression.

Everbody else, keep reading further!

What do we all agree on here? Let's keep it really simple.

1. Low bodyfat > High bodyfat
2. Facial Angularity > Roundness
3. Bigger > Smaller
4. High T > Low T

Further reading on these points*

So what are your options?

A.
Go on a Diet?
You hit point 1, 2 but lose on ,3,4

B.
Start eating more?
You hit point 3, but lose on 1,2,4

C.
Surgery?
You hit point 2, but lose on 1,3, 4

D.
Gymcelling?
You hit point 3,4 but lose on 1,2

E.
Lifting for your face?

You hit point 1,2,3,4 and lose on ..... NOTHING

So what is the difference between gymcelling and Lifting for your face?

1. Focus on visible bodyparts first! Hit these DIRECTLY!
- Neck
- Forearms
- Calves (Depending on your weather)
- Traps
- Shoulders

You need to signal robustness, size and Health.
DIoFd44.jpg
Kq4r2ZC.jpg

2. Do Not let the rest of your body lag

- Focus on compound lifts

3. Clean bulk ONLY

4. Your ultimate goal is to maintain a bodyfat between 8-12%

End Goal Lifting for your Face

bef1db640a756d46634c960880a50f40.jpg
Phdkxlf.jpg

End Goal Gymcelling
bw8fnjmb2bt11.jpg
4d2f0c491d9dc99119549647e3a315e0.jpg
extreme1.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Raax, Germania, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Do you think Thom Strijd roided?

hi iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Griffith
Awesome HQ post

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Cause all gymcels who juice look like shit right ?
David Laid05

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Pendejo
5. ROIDS

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@cocainecowboy thoughts?

@cocainecowboy thoughts?
i mean what he wrote is kinda legit overall. the title is a little bait-y obv. but in the end he essentially contradicts himself

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, I'mme, Pendejo and 1 other person
What do you mean by clean bulk? What all should we eat ?

I ordered my pins buddy boyo
I got legit pharma test prescription but i'll wait to be honest.i'll start cycling when it gets hotter and start wearing T shirts to get the hoes. I advise you to do the same cause you can't show off gains in winter.
Just obliterate your hairline brah
Just be immune to MBP bruh :cautious:

i mean what he wrote is kinda legit overall. the title is a little bait-y obv. but in the end he essentially contradicts himself
I just don't understand the distinction between "Lifting" and "Gymcelling" OP made on the thread tbh.

Last edited:
I got legit pharma test prescription but i'll wait to be honest.i'll start cycling when it gets hotter and start wearing T shirts to get the hoes. I advise you to do the same cause you can't show off gains in winter.

Just be immune to MBP bruh :cautious:

Yea bro I’m still cutting natty rn, gonna get to 10-12% by March. Finish exams up in April and have a killer summer and start my blast.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yea bro I’m still cutting natty rn, gonna get to 10-12% by March. Finish exams up in April and have a killer summer and start my blast.
Same bruh. I'll fuck mad hoes at the beach this summer. For now don't juice cause it's pointless. Did u get hcg and clomid ? You need them post cycle.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I just don't understand the distinction between "Lifting" and "Gymcelling" OP made on this post tbh
it sorta makes sense, but its somewhat abstract
what he means is to not be associated with the idea of gymcelling and view the whole lifting weights thing as means to improve aesthetics with 0 compromises.

this means absolutely not doing unnecessary excercises, or training for strengrh too much, risking injuries, not taking enough breakes, eating too much, get unnecessary hypertrophy in the wrong kind of places (legs for example). just overall you distance urself with 99% of gym goers and use the gym as some form of looksmaxxing utility

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, OOGABOOGA, Kade and 2 others
Why not Biceps, triceps ?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Same bruh. I'll fuck mad hoes at the beach this summer. For now don't juice cause it's pointless. Did u get hcg and clomid ? You need them post cycle.

Well said. And I got HCG, and Nolvadex. Debating on whether I want to run HCG 500iu a week the entire cycle or 1000 a week the last few weeks of the cycle heading into pct b/c supposedly hcg during PCT is suppressive. were gonna be fucking beasts.

Last edited:
What do you mean by clean bulk? What all should we eat ?

Eat clean, don't gain weight too fast (don't go too much over TDE) etc.

it sorta makes sense, but its somewhat abstract
what he means is to not be associated with the idea of gymcelling and view the whole lifting weights thing as means to improve aesthetics with 0 compromises.

this means absolutely not doing unnecessary excercises, or training for strengrh too much, risking injuries, not taking enough breakes, eating too much, get unnecessary hypertrophy in the wrong kind of places (legs for example). just overall you distance urself with 99% of gym goers and use the gym as some form of looksmaxxing utility

Exactly this. Don't compromise your face, to unnecessarily maximize your body. And basically don't talk about lifting, dieting etc IRL

Cause all gymcels who juice look like shit right ?
View attachment 215348

If you feel the need to juice, make sure it is to complement your face, not destroy it.

Eat clean, don't gain weight too fast (don't go too much over TDE) etc.

Exactly this. Don't compromise your face, to unnecessarily maximize your body. And basically don't talk about lifting, dieting etc IRL

If you feel the need to juice, make sure it is to complement your face, not destroy it.
I agree 100%.i am immune to hair loss so it doesn't fuck up my hair. But if i was balding i wouldn't dare think about steroids.

I just don't understand the distinction between "Lifting" and "Gymcelling" OP made on the thread tbh.

Essentially Lifting for your face -> Face is the main focus, while not disregarding your body. Aka you maximize face while adding a nice body overall.

Gymcelling -> Body is the main focus, face either gets disregarded or even becomes worse (acne, bloating, hairloss, rapid aging).

All those memes on PSL and here that make fun of people that go to the gym are the second category.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, OOGABOOGA and Pendejo
Shit thread, kill yourself (I'm not memeing btw, the thread is indeed absolute shit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shekelcel and WannaBeA6
I agree 100%.i am immune to hair loss so it doesn't fuck up my hair. But if i was balding i wouldn't dare think about steroids.

Basically the main intention of this thread is to make sure people understand for who, and what/why they should do at the gym.
I saw a lot of gaslighting here were going to the gym in general was discouraged. If you do it to gymcel, it won't do much if you do it to maximize your face and you meet the requirements, it will 100% improve you.

Like the comment below, it basically stems from a combination of:
- Coping Mechanism (He lacks the requirements)
- Guilt (He gymcelled instead of lifted)
- Gaslighting (Actively discouraging others)

Best to just ignore it and don't respond directly.

Shit thread, kill yourself (I'm not memeing btw, the thread is indeed absolute shit)

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Kade
Basically the main intention of this thread is to make sure people understand for who, and what/why they should do at the gym.
I saw a lot of gaslighting here were going to the gym in general was discouraged. If you do it to gymcel, it won't do much if you do it to maximize your face and you meet the requirements, it will 100% improve you.
I kinda understand what you're trynna say but you need to 'gymcel' to acquire an aesthetic physique.

It’s only over when you’re past puberty

Like the comment below, it basically stems from a combination of:
- Coping Mechanism (He lacks the requirements)
- Guilt (He gymcelled instead of lifted)
- Gaslighting (Actively discouraging others)

Best to just ignore it and don't respond directly.

None of the above, your thread is just absolute shit, that's why I made that comment

Very wide shoulders but 6.4" wrists

over:feelsrope:

Very wide shoulders but 6.4" wrists

over:feelsrope:
lol shoulders are 10x more important than wrists

OP’s post is definitely good but I have no clue why he put wrists instead of bideltoid width as a prerequisite (even if one isn’t changeable, wrists won’t make or break you like a zyros tier frame)

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, draco, 195cm and 1 other person