How and why you should Gaslight everyone you know IRL

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Daily reminder to not only tell people you don't looksmax/lift etc, but also to demonize lifting, looksmaxing and healthy eating.
I will write this as autistic as people so everyone can understand it here.

Let's practice a conversation with a normie

Hey Anon, you looking great! Must been hitting the gym hard!
Thanks man, i don't workout at all actually. I heard it destroys your body and joints. Also seem really boring and a waste of time. I just do some yard work from time to time. Buddy of mine is in a wheelchair because he lifted too hard. It's very dangerous.
Damn you must have some good genes, Anon.

Now on diets
Hey Anon, how do you keep in such great shape? Must follow a strict diet.
Nah, all diets are fads. I just whatever i want, had 2 large pizza's and some soda last night. It's just my metabolism i guess.
WOW Anon, you must have some good genes.
Just lucky i guess haha

Now on Skin/hair
Hey man is there anything you can do about skin/hair? Yours look amazing!

Nah, i just wash my skin twice a day and stopped combing my hair. If there really was a cure, do you think those billionaires or actors would ever age or go bald?

Yeah sounds about right man, you are lucky man!
Guess i am :)

Pros of doing this
Normies will think you are a superhuman
You are seen as humble instead of vain
No snide remarks from jealous lards
Nobody pressuring you into eating unhealthy
Less people will lift, less competition

Normies act like they are happy for you when you get into shape and tell everyone you lift hard/eat healthy etc.

But it destroys them inside and they will either hold a grudge against you or try to destroy you.
The nature of normies is fucked up.

You should always tell them what they like to hear. This will make them not only like you, but they will sabotage themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, infini, DingusBingus and 116 others
Saw this on 4chan already but high IQ regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, subhuman incel, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Saw this on 4chan already but high IQ regardless

Dead serious that was me. I always post this on /fit/ with that red pepe picture.
JFL people actually recognize it and i see it being reposted, feelsgoodman.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Ryldoo IS COPING, whitepilled4life and 11 others
Wow, that's really autistic!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstars, wayme, angelo and 13 others
Dead serious that was me. I always post this on /fit/ with that red pepe picture.
You are famous man

The looksmaxxing community must be kept short, closed and secret ngl. Those who find it are lucky, those who don't can waste their time coping.

Very high IQ post by OP. Definitely will gaslight. Good for releasing anger ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, angelo, horizontallytall and 37 others
You are famous man

I also used to post the "Minimum height to be considered White" with a picture of Clint Eastwood threads on /pol/ which always would rustle the fuck out of their jimmies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miniskull, angelo, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
OP has the moral character of a limp penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 30432, whitepilled4life and 11 others
Daily reminder to not only tell people you don't looksmax/lift etc, but also to demonize lifting, looksmaxing and healthy eating.
I will write this as autistic as people so everyone can understand it here.

Let's practice a conversation with a normie

Hey Anon, you looking great! Must been hitting the gym hard!
Thanks man, i don't workout at all actually. I heard it destroys your body and joints. Also seem really boring and a waste of time. I just do some yard work from time to time. Buddy of mine is in a wheelchair because he lifted too hard. It's very dangerous.
Damn you must have some good genes, Anon.

Now on diets
Hey Anon, how do you keep in such great shape? Must follow a strict diet.
Nah, all diets are fads. I just whatever i want, had 2 large pizza's and some soda last night. It's just my metabolism i guess.
WOW Anon, you must have some good genes.
Just lucky i guess haha

Now on Skin/hair
Hey man is there anything you can do about skin/hair? Yours look amazing!

Nah, i just wash my skin twice a day and stopped combing my hair. If there really was a cure, do you think those billionaires or actors would ever age or go bald?

Yeah sounds about right man, you are lucky man!
Guess i am :)

Pros of doing this
Normies will think you are a superhuman
You are seen as humble instead of vain
No snide remarks from jealous lards
Nobody pressuring you into eating unhealthy
Less people will lift, less competition

Normies act like they are happy for you when you get into shape and tell everyone you lift hard/eat healthy etc.

But it destroys them inside and they will either hold a grudge against you or try to destroy you.
The nature of normies is fucked up.

You should always tell them what they like to hear. This will make them not only like you, but they will sabotage themselves.
Based and
Dark triad

OP has the moral character of a limp penis

Morality does not exist in nature, the strong dominate the weak. You either get mogged or mog, i already made my choice on which one i will be.

• +1
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend, court monarch777, subhuman incel and 25 others
Yup, make your achievements seem effortless.

Studymaxx, liftmaxx, looksmaxx and lifemaxx while pretending you are a stoner who just watches NETFLIX all day, eats junk food and smokes to normies.

Tryhard is not impressive, being lucky son of a bitch is.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, angelo, court monarch777 and 31 others
that's what I do. when people ask me how long ive been lifting I just say I started a couple months ago, when they ask for a program I say just lift a lot and eat.
jfl at the metabolism one lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, MiroslavBulldosex, Chadelite and 3 others
Morality does not exist in nature, the strong dominate the weak. You either get mogged or mog, i already made my choice on which one i will be.
Found the homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
I love you guys i really do. Most of the places i posted this, they started about muh morality and "owning up your achievements" like any female IRL cares that you snort creatine while lifting 39 hours a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer and 28 others
That's how I do at uni and I'm seen as a genius, I don't go there yet I ace exams
but in this case I actually am above my curriculum without any hard work

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, CursedOne, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
That's how I do at uni and I'm seen as a genius, I don't go there yet I ace exams

I absolutely love doing this. Showing up to the exam and acting like you don't even know if you are at the correct exam.
"Fuck man, i totally forgot about this exam. FML going to fail so fucking hard, might drop out next period" while you get a 90/100+ score lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 49130, angelo and 19 others
Me in summer with test/deca 5000 kcal diet and lifting 4 times a week:damn anon you have a great body do u workout ?-nah just some pushups bro from time to time nothing major.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, court monarch777, Lmao and 28 others
The looksmaxxing community must be kept short, closed and secret ngl. Those who find it are lucky, those who don't can waste their time coping.

Very high IQ post by OP. Definitely will gaslight. Good for releasing anger ngl.
Further proof that mods have to close this site for non-looksmaxers.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, fjor2096, court monarch777 and 14 others
Whats your method

Me in summer with test/deca 5000 kcal diet and lifting 4 times a week:damn anon you have a great body do u workout ?-nah just some pushups bro from time to time nothing major.

Also tell them you take Zumba classes on the weekend for those cardio gains.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and SixFootManlet
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Chadelite, CursedOne and 6 others
Whats your method
e7okjggcpxbtzflzvf0vy4nd6akiwb.png

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, MandibularCel and Almu
I agree non looksmaxxers aka cuck normies shouldn't have access to such info.

Yeah legit. All genetics bro it's the genes bro.

People IRL are so idiotic it constantly baffles me. When i was younger and blue pilled i tried to help a few close friends, lose weight slowly, eat clean, exercise etc etc and what do they do? Crash diet for 1 week, lose water weight, fuck up their skin and cortisol levels and regain everything back and more lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Lmao, subhuman incel and 16 others
People IRL are so idiotic it constantly baffles me. When i was younger and blue pilled i tried to help a few close friends, lose weight slowly, eat clean, exercise etc etc and what do they do? Crash diet for 1 week, lose water weight, fuck up their skin and cortisol levels and regain everything back and more lmao.
Normies are low iq. Anyone with an iq above 110 will eventually become blackpilled.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, saltii131, MiroslavBulldosex and 18 others
Yup, make your achievements seem effortless.

Studymaxx, liftmaxx, looksmaxx and lifemaxx while pretending you are a stoner who just watches NETFLIX all day, eats junk food and smokes to normies.

Tryhard is not impressive, being lucky son of a bitch is.
Bingo. you shrug it off and say concise low IQ statements. Example: “yeah man, just been picking up good habits” etc etc. most of the time they ask you out of boredom and couldn’t give a sheep’s queef about your looksmaxxing. Remain mysterious always

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Chadelite, Deleted member 5891 and 13 others
I also used to post the "Minimum height to be considered White" with a picture of Clint Eastwood threads on /pol/ which always would rustle the fuck out of their jimmies.
Ok admit it guys, who keeps posting the fat syrian guy's picture from here on /fit/.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 14854, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
always Overexagggarate your Stories and lie to normies (within reason ofc) they simply Love tales its just how it is otherwise all these influencers and Fitness models like jeff wouldnt gather such a huge following. They live in a bubble like the Matrix they don’t want and therefore don’t deserve the truth

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Slayercel, SixFootManlet and 8 others
link it
They live in a bubble like the Matrix they
"He bro Im jeff seid, do my bro split workout plan and take these ultra bat-gainer supplement and youll look like me in a year" youre right they just feed off hope

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
lmfao, based dark triad max

Yeah this encapsulates the general idea of the thread I made a few days ago, but with nice examples.

I'll link it for any that care to read it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet, DidntRead and Griffith
" Make Your Accomplishments Seem Effortless "

Great thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, I'mme, TheRealist and 8 others
its more NT to do this then to brag and talk about how much you go to the gym and eat healthy. normal people dont care tbh, just curiosity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
Yeah this encapsulates the general idea of the thread I made a few days ago, but with nice examples.

I'll link it for any that care to read it.

Good read, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
lmao who writes this autist shit

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Anon: Do you lift?
OP : i am against lifting
(HGH + test + 4/week training)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, angelo, fjor2096 and 22 others
TBH there were normie students in Uni and high who did this.

"Damn I totally partied last night, I will fail this exam SO HARD!"
[after test]
"Oooops I got an A+, LOL, WTF, totally randum xD"

But everyone saw through this shit. We even started laughing at these normie girls who were total bookworms but pretended not to study and get straight As.

I mean, it is smart. If you fail you can always fall back on the fact you did not study. If you pass you seem like a genius.

But smart people see through this shit.

If you will bullshit a personal/fitness trainer about not training and being ripped due to genetics they will eyeroll on your bullshit. It only works on clueless low IQ norms. Don't use it on people with above placenta IQ, since you can out yourself as a major BULLSHITTER.

I'm telling you there were smart girls Stacylites in high school who did this shit and even then anyone who wasn't a plain retard could tell they are faking that bullshit.

However, you can tone it down a bit. For example, don't deny you go to gym if you are ripped. "Yeah, I try to be active", but never admit to your IGF and TREN habit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2597 and 22 others
Let people figure out black pill for themselves instead of trying to shove it down peoples throat

• +1
Reactions: angelo, subhuman incel, Gaia262 and 14 others
TBH there were normie students in Uni and high who did this.

"Damn I totally partied last night, I will fail this exam SO HARD!"
[after test]
"Oooops I got an A+, LOL, WTF, totally randum xD"

But everyone saw through this shit. We even started laughing at these normie girls who were total bookworms but pretended not to study and get straight As.

I mean, it is smart. If you fail you can always fall back on the fact you did not study. If you pass you seem like a genius.

But smart people see through this shit.

If you will bullshit a personal/fitness trainer about not training and being ripped due to genetics they will eyeroll on your bullshit. It only works on clueless low IQ norms. Don't use it on people with above placenta IQ, since you can out yourself as a major BULLSHITTER.

I'm telling you there were smart girls Stacylites in high school who did this shit and even then anyone who wasn't a plain retard could tell they are faking that bullshit.

However, you can tone it down a bit. For example, don't deny you go to gym if you are ripped. "Yeah, I try to be active", but never admit to your IGF and TREN habit.
Its all about downgrading. You workout every day? Say you go to the gym but dont have any special program. You use the machines that are free atm

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, SixFootManlet, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Pathetic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Everyone do this irl. Normies do it all the time. But that doesn't mean we should tell them everything. We shouldn't let them know secrets of looksmaxing

Hey Anon have you become taller?
Anon* wearing 3 inch heels*: Nah bro it's just good posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, angelo, fjor2096 and 11 others
Anon* wearing 3 inch heels*: Nah bro it's just good posture
I will tell them about the insoles and 3 inch heels, but I won't tell them about double LL.

I will tell about finasteride and minox, won't tell about HT.

Sometimes you have to show vulnerability, so normies can feel closer to you. If you are too perfect and "genetically lucky" they will feel inferior and won't want to hang around you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, fjor2096, Lmao and 10 others
I will tell them about the insoles and 3 inch heels, but I won't tell them about double LL.

I will tell about finasteride and minox, won't tell about HT.

Sometimes you have to show vulnerability, so normies can feel closer to you. If you are too perfect and "genetically lucky" they will feel inferior and won't want to hang around you.
OP gains 4 inches from LL + uses boots with lifts with total 2 inch lift.

Anon : bro, you look 6 fucking inches taller. How???
OP: oh, i just listen to positive uplifting music.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, angelo, fjor2096 and 13 others
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 14, Bluepilled: 19)

MORE LURKERS THAN USERS. OUT OUT OUT

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Heguldus, Chadelite and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 2729
This forum should be blackpillers only
you should only be able to see posts if u make an acc. it should be very hidden from the public

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 2729, Chadelite and 14 others