How are you supposed to gain muscle mass while maintaining a low-BF% ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
It's quite complicated tbh. I can get a lot of mass pretty fast but that would imply to get at a higher BF%. Any solution in mind ?

Roids you dumbfuck.

Lean bulk

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
for anyone (natty) who has lifted for a while it will be impossible to gain muscle without being in a caloric surplus - finding the perfect balance of caloric surplus for muscle growth, without gaining a bit of body fat is near-impossible.

So your options will be to bulk as lean as possible, keeping an eye on the surplus (maybe as low as 200 calories surplus per day would work) and eating clean and healthy - or doing mini cycles of bulk and cut.

For maximum gains bulk and cut works better - but personally i'm a big fan of the lean bulk lifestyle, as it in my experience is easier to manage in the long run. if it fails you can always cut down a bit

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
Primobolan, creatine monohydrate, and HMB powder. Make sure to eat clean and get rid of your parasites too.

Lean bulk until you reach 15% BF
Cut until you reach 10% BF (keep protein intake higher vs bulking to retain muscle mass)
Repeat

After a few of these cycles, you should see abs at around 10-12% BF.
At the peak of your bulk, you'll be 15% BF, abs won't show up anymore, however, compared to average guys who don't lift, it's still a decent bodyfat to be at and should not ruin your face.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and normcore
I am working with a friend who is a guy who trains bodybuilders.

According to him, there are three ways to bulk while remaining lean:

1. Do it very slowly with clean foods and a surplus of 500 calories or something (this takes forever)
2. Go for it, bulk up quickly with carbs, heavy lifting plus cardio and either ease off or go heavier on cardio if you lose all your abs/start getting fat (this will make you feel shit but you'll get there quicker)
3. Use Roids (obvious quick, uncomplicated answer but you need to know how roids work and get them)

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: androidcel