How attractive are hollow cheeks?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Game changer or just a bonus?

If they are created by zygos, maxilla and chin, VERY good.

if they are created through auswitz maxxing, bad.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, RichardSpencel, Hector and 5 others
Better than chubby cheeks for sure

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, goat2x, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
They are a bonus if you don’t look gaunt and unhealthy

At the end of the day, everything comes down to your bones

They look good if you have the fwhr to go with them, on a long midface or low fwhr they look shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Pietrosiek
What about EDP ( elias de poot)

JFL if you think this little twink appeals sexually to women

• JFL
Reactions: noped
If they are created by zygos, maxilla and chin, VERY good.

if they are created through auswitz maxxing, bad.
Everyone with hollow cheeks is low bf%

Any amount of buccal fat erases them

He needs a tan and about 75 pounds of muscle then he’s a TerraChad lmao
Naw man, he's good for modelling and has a good eye area, but he's no terrachad. Miro cech is a god on tinder, chadfish using miro cech pictures, now thats a gigachad son

Naw man, he's good for modelling and has a good eye area, but he's no terrachad. Miro cech is a god on tinder, chadfish using miro cech pictures, now thats a gigachad son
He can still model if he were to put on muscle . If anything that would open him up to designer agencies like gucci or Versace. His smv would skyrocket too

He can still model if he were to put on muscle . If anything that would open him up to designer agencies like gucci or Versace. His smv would skyrocket too
Muscle is a lot in smv. Height and miscle play a huuge part

Muscle is a lot in smv. Height and miscle play a huuge part
Yup. Zyzz went from normie to gigachad all from “gymceling” .However, he had like 1 in 10 million god tier genetics but still . People who call it cope are just lazy or uninformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yup. Zyzz went from normie to gigachad all from “gymceling” .However, he had like 1 in 10 million god tier genetics but still . People who call it cope are just lazy or uninformed.
imo he’s kinda overrated and overhyped bc he’s dead and he had a lot of status in the BB community which overlaps w PSL.

either way he was above average facially and had amazing body. maybe it’s bc of the shitty quality pics from back in the day

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
imo he’s kinda overrated and overhyped bc he’s dead and he had a lot of status in the BB community which overlaps w PSL.

either way he was above average facially and had amazing body. maybe it’s bc of the shitty quality pics from back in the day
I think a lot of the hype comes from his story. The fact that He completely changed his life for the better and died so young and unexpected. I found out about him in like a year ago and was inspired ngl .

but if he was our age rn in 2020 he’d be posting here lol, not that it’s a bad thing

• +1
I think a lot of the hype comes from his story. The fact that He completely changed his life for the better and died so young and unexpected. I found out about him in like a year ago and was inspired ngl .

but if he was our age rn in 2020 he’d be posting here lol, not that it’s a bad thing
what was his story?

what was his story?
He didn’t take care of himself and rotted by playing games all day . Also bullied during his teens for being skinny and weak. Then he hoped on gear and the rest is history

• Love it
Most likely 1 in 1000/10 000, and he was cruising hard.

very

low bf theory wins again

very

low bf theory wins again
Im speaking cause a girl in college wasnt sure of me but now as I got hollow cheeks and lost bodyfat shes into me.

• Love it
Im speaking cause a girl in college wasnt sure of me but now as I got hollow cheeks and lost bodyfat shes into me.
:chad: fatcel = volcel

• Love it
Hehe, but I was never fat, just bulked up so I can get more muscle :D
low bf is more important than muscles

but it sounds like u did a successful bulk and cut if the girl likes u, so good job.

low bf is more important than muscles
yeah of course but natty is fastest if you bulk fast and then lose it really. And thanks bro, maybe she just wasnt sure and the low bf cheeks seal the deal. Ill talk to her soon