How attractive do you need to be to get cold approached?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
By 'cold approach' meaning a woman approaching you with clear romantic interest.

7 at the least

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 1 other person
about this attractive

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, hebbewem, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Women never approach, the ones that do are Riley Reid level whores that has STD's that are not even known.
Only time women will do that is if you have social status, actor/model famous figure.

Women never approach, the ones that do are Riley Reid level whores that has STD's that are not even known.
Only time women will do that is if you have social status, actor/model famous figure.
Just because they don't approach you doesn't mean they don't approach at all :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and dogtown
8/10 Ethnic, 9.5/10 white, 2-3/10 BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel

Not true tbh, I’ve been approached by a girl, she was the farthest thing from a whore

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, fobos and 1 other person
Not true tbh, I’ve been approached by a girl, she was the farthest thing from a whore
Me too tbh but only one and that was fall 2016

:feelsuhh::soy::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 2 others
It's all about confidence anyway. If you look confident and happy they will approach you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
It's all about confidence anyway. If you look confident and happy they will approach you

I don't know how blackpilled you are so i can't tell if your being srs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
if you have a big dick its statistically proven to get aproached

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Meh mine was back in October-November I can’t remember exactly when tbh
Was she gl? And once a landwhale (literally looked Like this small ugly dog everybody loves nowadays don't know the Name) slapped my ass Low inhib. Fucking whore sexually abused me. That was in Ireland (gallway) fuck ireland tbh have a Trauma since then.

Last edited:
Meh mine was back in October-November I can’t remember exactly when tbh
Once a jb approached me and said ''My friend here doesn't have a boyfriend ;)'' and my aspie ass told her not to worry she will find one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and dogtown
Once a jb approached me and said ''My friend here doesn't have a boyfriend ;)'' and my aspie ass told her not to worry she will find one

Fucking over for you srs

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and fobos
Just because they don't approach you doesn't mean they don't approach at all :lul::lul:
Been approached before but it's rare. This happens in a school/work setting but a girl day gaming you is rare. This will happen 100x if you are famous.

Idk some people here would adore her for being JB, but I would say she was like 5/10 5.5 pushing it
Did you fuck her tbh? The one that approached me Had (atleast for me) a beautiful face was pretty short 5'3 but sadly No boobs and small ass . She was nice ngl

Fuark, slayers.net tbhnglsrs

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and fobos
Did you fuck her tbh? The one that approached me Had (atleast for me) a beautiful face was pretty short 5'3 but sadly No boobs and small ass . She was nice ngl

No I rejected her, I didn’t like her friends.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Ok, so what if sub 5 girls approach you. How attractive are you then?

If its drunk girls in a social setting the standard is a lot lower than being cold approached on the street or like the gym.

Male model or close to in the latter situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470