How bad is being considered kind/nice my men and women?

N

Nation

Platinum
My boss told me I'm kind/good guy and women tell me the same ( bad but don't know how bad)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it’s ireevelant it’s all about looks , be as nice as you can cuz it won’t make a difference

alpha = good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
JFL at falling fir that alpha/PUA shit.

OP when women call you nice it means you are no sexual threat and gave prey eyes.

it’s ireevelant it’s all about looks , be as nice as you can cuz it won’t make a difference

alpha = good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and Animas

OP when women call you nice it means you are no sexual threat and gave prey eyes.
most women won’t even say your eyes look nice if you’re ugly they’ll just walk away

• +1

What if you have display high sexual dimorph1sm (face and body), but act like a total soyboy?

• +1
over

• +1

alpha = good looking
This. Being overly aggressive will make you seem like some wannabe alpha subhuman. I know a guy that has the most good guy personality ever and he still gets chicks. He just has to sit there and do nothing.

• +1
This. Being overly aggressive will make you seem like some wannabe alpha subhuman. I know a guy that has the most good guy personality ever and he still gets chicks. He just has to sit there and do nothing.
yup it’s just correlation

hot guy is nice = works out
hot guy is an asshole = works out

his behavior is irrevelant so any information ammassed from there is useless unless you take into account that his looks are what’s causing it to work no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
It's all about looks but being considered nice is still very very very very very very very very bad.

• +1
It's all about looks but being considered nice is still very very very very very very very very bad.
well it's better than being a low trust psycho with a face which makes it seems like I'm going to fucking mug you in an alleyway, can't get girls with that shit @Ryo_Hazuki

• +1