Tricky

Resident Professor
IMG 20181025 115333278

IMG 20181025 115321665

IMG 20180905 191806

IMG 20181007 142559

IMG 20181007 142649

I tried to include a large variety of pics, some of which are a few months old
And before Tony says it, yes, I know I need to lose weight, and yes, I'm starting my diet today

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and ZyzzReincarnate
It looks normal. You'd kill yourself if you had mine.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 206 and ZyzzReincarnate
It's subpar, due to being wide and nostrils seem to be stretched out.

Definitely not awful though. Rhinoplasty would offer major improvement.

It's around 6k where I live, so I'll need to work hard and save up

Not your biggest concern. I wouldn't have noticed your nose in the 2nd picture if you didn't ask me to focus on it.
I always think to myself that most likely people wouldn't get nose jobs if their maxilla had grown properly, which would make the nose appear smaller.

Not that bad but probably the weakest feature I'd say. It does affect your harmony.

I would however like to see a pic from the front or may be a camera angle slightly higher than the one in the pics. These angles obviously focus on your nose more. I want to see how you'd look in a normal pic.

Not that bad but probably the weakest feature I'd say. It does affect your harmony.

I would however like to see a pic from the front or may be a camera angle slightly higher than the one in the pics. These angles obviously focus on your nose more. I want to see how you'd look in a normal pic.

Can you give me an example?

Like these (random pics from google)

selfie-beauty-tips1-480x480-c-top.jpg

Camera placed at a higher level

aef7771f1a2a69331302933f4065dd8f--trending-haircuts-fall-trends.jpg

Camera in the front

In your pics the camera is mostly placed lower relative to your face level. I hope you get what I mean.

Not that bad, but you could get 0.5 to 1 point lookswise, if you had a thinner nose tbh

looks slightly weird from the side
overall high tier normie looks

My dude get rhino. Save up and you'll ascend. Once u start cutting (focus on mass RN and DO NOT CUT), your face will lean out too

Sprinting and running asap gym is waste of time with your current body

Like these (random pics from google)

selfie-beauty-tips1-480x480-c-top.jpg

Camera placed at a higher level

aef7771f1a2a69331302933f4065dd8f--trending-haircuts-fall-trends.jpg

Camera in the front

In your pics the camera is mostly placed lower relative to your face level. I hope you get what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_20181025_205421669.jpg
    IMG_20181025_205421669.jpg
    998.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20181025_205406746.jpg
    IMG_20181025_205406746.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
Looks better here. The main issue is it’s pointness imo. I may be wrong though. I’m not great at rating noses. Rhino would fix it if you want to. It’ll definitely up your looks.

Nose looks fine dude, I have a bigger nose too. Small nose is a feminine trait anyways and it is straight. Not like you have a hump in it or it’s disfigured.

Looks better here. The main issue is it’s pointness imo. I may be wrong though. I’m not great at rating noses. Rhino would fix it if you want to. It’ll definitely up your looks.

I guess I don't know what I need to do next, if the nose isn't a big issue. After I lose the weight, I'll post some pics to figure out what my next step is.

this is lifefuel for me tbh tbh. this is what i would imagine i would look like with lower bodyfat and no facial bloat but with a narrower jaw and face in general. my features are pretty different but the face shape is similar

nose honestly isnt an issue unless its bulbous

you would go up 2 psl points with fixing your nose imo, it falios you pretty damn hard lol

Your midface looks underdeveloped from profile shots.

It looks fine tbh.

you look skinny fat

Cause of your slayer crew Sig ngl
Tricky's probably our least good looking member ngl. Sorry tricky just being honest bro

Tricky's probably our least good looking member ngl. Sorry tricky just being honest bro
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman: its over for trickycels.

Its not bad, not the best. a bit below average but you have other good features

Bro Tricky is way better than the curry or the kurd. He's also above zyzz and madness (he looks too much like a kid, but he mogs 97.64% dudes at his age)

Bro Tricky is way better than the curry or the kurd. He's also above zyzz and madness (he looks too much like a kid, but he mogs 97.64% dudes at his age)
Intel looks really good dude. And he has women falling over him, so I'd say that he's one of the better looking members. Unfortunately everyone still gets mogged by me :feelshmm:

Intel looks really good dude. And he has women falling over him, so I'd say that he's one of the better looking members. Unfortunately everyone still gets mogged by me :feelshmm:
I could discuss the great various fails of intel and why he gets women, but believe me when I say that trick has higher smv than him (he needs to lose fat too)

Edit: Maybe not smv but better rating for sure

I could discuss the great various fails of intel and why he gets women, but believe me when I say that trick has higher smv than him (he needs to lose fat too)
Let's agree to disagree tbh. Intel is handsome and ripped (no homo). How does tricky have higher smv?

ripped (no homo)
could be even more ripped if he's on roids, just look at jeff

Tricky is more naturally robust (bones wise), got good skin even when bloated, has blue eyes + blonde combo; good skin colour, strong facial features (even if his nose fucks up his armony or his chin is a wee bit round) and a very good area

But foremost he looks good when fat, just imagine when he loses weight proper
Also @Tricky how tall?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
could be even more ripped if he's on roids, just look at jeff

Tricky is more naturally robust (bones wise), got good skin even when bloated, has blue eyes + blonde combo; good skin colour, strong facial features (even if his nose fucks up his armony or his chin is a wee bit round) and a very good area

But foremost he looks good when fat, just imagine when he loses weight proper
Also @Tricky how tall?
Yeah that's true. We just need to see him without fat/bloat

@Nibba @averageblokecel

I have no clue about how I rank up vs the other members of the Squad, and I really don't care TBH. Doesn't make my life any better/worse if someone on the internet is better looking than me.

It's also worth noting that my hair is brown, not blonde.

Bloke, I'm 6'1", forgot the CM conversion, might be in my sig

@Nibba @averageblokecel

I have no clue about how I rank up vs the other members of the Squad, and I really don't care TBH. Doesn't make my life any better/worse if someone on the internet is better looking than me.

It's also worth noting that my hair is brown, not blonde.

Bloke, I'm 6'1", forgot the CM conversion, might be in my sig
If u do well with women doesn't really matter

If u do well with women doesn't really matter
hey, don't tell anyone but I'm typing this from my English class

I'M TELLING MOM
nononpo please don;t she wont let me use her credit crrd to give john wik from fornkinife a chug jiug and a golden scar ples dont plllsslpls

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
nononpo please don;t she wont let me use her credit crrd to give john wik from fornkinife a chug jiug and a golden scar ples dont plllsslpls
Only if u give me free v bucks and a signed dildo of jonh wiks

Only if u give me free v bucks and a signed dildo of jonh wiks
Attention all "Nibba" gamers. Nibba is in great danger and he needs your help to eliminate the cult of tony in the tilted towers. All he needs is @fatcelnolonger, @blackopstruecel , @x69 and a couple of warnings from @11gaijin . To do this all Nibba needs is your credit card number, the 3 silly digits on the back AND the expiration month and year, but be quick so Nibba can defeat Tony's Cult and achieve the EPIC victory royale!

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
Attention all "Nibba" gamers. Nibba is in great danger and he needs your help to eliminate the cult of tony in the tilted towers. All he needs is @fatcelnolonger, @blackopstruecel , @x69 and a couple of warnings from @11gaijin . To do this all Nibba needs is your credit card number, the 3 silly digits on the back AND the expiration month and year, but be quick so Nibba can defeat Tony's Cult and achieve the EPIC victory royale!
Holy shit make this a thread pls lmfaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
You literally look like the typical Chad already... Good eye area, blue eye and dark eyebrow halo. A rhinoplasty, leaning body fat to 12%, and squinting would make you 8/10 PSL. Good prominent chin, I can already see the jawline, and zygos are prominent at this bodyfat. Leaning would make you model tier. Keep going.