How bad is Nicotine for Looks and Health???

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Im talking Nicotine alone, not the other thousands of harmful chemicals in cigarettes

Im talking a vape, gum, or patches, etc.

I’ve been using a juul like crazy to reduce depression, and get a slight buzz and relaxation

How bad is it actually for collagen and looks, and health?

Any studies or info??? Thanks.

nicotine works as an AI

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Ethnicope
Aromatase inhibitor, lowers the amount of testosterone being converted into estrogen
So smoking is good for increasing testosterone levels?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Rift, Ethnicope and 1 other person
So smoking is good for increasing testosterone levels?

yes but bad for you in general
You could get cafeine and nicotine tabs that would increase your test & DHT

yes but bad for you in general
You could get cafeine and nicotine tabs that would increase your test & DHT
Like I said I was talking about nicotine by itself not smoking

Just use a juul

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
its terrible. Look at smoking studies. There are thousands online

See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
Nicotine is the fundamental cause of addiction among tobacco users. Nicotine adversely affects many organs as shown in human and animal studies. Its biological effects are widespread and extend to all systems of the body including cardiovascular, respiratory, renal and reproductive systems. Nicotine has also been found to be carcinogenic in several studies. It promotes tumorigenesis by affecting cell proliferation, angiogenesis and apoptotic pathways. It causes resistance to the chemotherapeutic agents. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is an effective adjunct in management of withdrawal symptoms and improves the success of cessation programs. Any substantive beneficial effect of nicotine on human body is yet to be proven. Nicotine should be used only under supervision of trained cessation personnel therefore its sale needs to be strictly regulated. Needless to say, that research for safer alternative to nicotine must be taken on priority.

See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
Nicotine is the fundamental cause of addiction among tobacco users. Nicotine adversely affects many organs as shown in human and animal studies. Its biological effects are widespread and extend to all systems of the body including cardiovascular, respiratory, renal and reproductive systems. Nicotine has also been found to be carcinogenic in several studies. It promotes tumorigenesis by affecting cell proliferation, angiogenesis and apoptotic pathways. It causes resistance to the chemotherapeutic agents. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is an effective adjunct in management of withdrawal symptoms and improves the success of cessation programs. Any substantive beneficial effect of nicotine on human body is yet to be proven. Nicotine should be used only under supervision of trained cessation personnel therefore its sale needs to be strictly regulated. Needless to say, that research for safer alternative to nicotine must be taken on priority.
Ehhhhhhhh

Bullshit

Jk idk.
Think that’s mostly from smoking

GUESS ITS TIME TO FUCKING QUOT SMH

HOW WILL I COPE

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
JFL at you idiots saying juuling is good for you. It’s worse than smoking cigs just quit all of that shit

JFL at you idiots saying juuling is good for you. It’s worse than smoking cigs just quit all of that shit
Oh yes bro, one sec, let me beat my addiction
Ok, I’ve quit,
🤩 WOW
Winning

Worse than cigarettes? You’re retarded.