How badly do I need cantho? [VIDEO in motion]

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
ezgif-7-b2a9df73ac3a.gif

jmBboHW.jpg

I pulled the skin back on my right eye which is my worst to emulate lower lid retraction and I have to say I like the result.

My eyes are bad. I have NTC, scleral show and weak infraorbitals.

If you were me, how badly would you prioritize a cantho and what else you would add to improve my eye area?

First on my list is to fix my fucking chin implant, but after that, I need a new goal to work towards.

Also planning a lip lift at some point.

Cheers cunts.

Edit: Added stills for you to see the real difference.

Fuck me, it's night and day...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Peak autism. And I mean PEAK autism from you right here boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4416, Worthlesshapa777 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Kade, Chrysler69 and 1 other person
You’re literally fine. If you’re not a manlet you should be slaying already. Gymcel to look more intimidating though because you give off a hipster vibe.

You’re literally fine. If you’re not a manlet you should be slaying already. Gymcel to look more intimidating though because you give off a hipster vibe.

I'm 6'0 bro

I'm still somewhat invisible IRL.

Australia is fucking brutal bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4991
:trepidation:looking absolutely gorgeous why evn surgery, king hold your chin up high

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Chrysler69 and Adrenochrome
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I need this skintone and facial hair colour

@buflek this is what we should aim for

As for your question, it would help a little, depends if you think it's worth the money and risk

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I need this skintone and facial hair colour

@buflek this is what we should aim for

As for your question, it would help a little, depends if you think it's worth the money and risk

What's your nationality?
:trepidation:looking absolutely gorgeous why evn surgery, king hold your chin up high

Thanks man.

Just trying to hit my potential

Bruv you desperately need MSE + FP, your fWHR is terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I actually think it would make quite a large difference in your case. You look good, but this is a looksmaxing forum after all and it would be a definite improvement. And you're right, Australia is horrible for single men unless you're top 1%. I was there a few years ago (was 27ish and slaying in the US), and had a VERY hard time in the bars and clubs relative to US cities. Crazy competition and standards, terrible male to female ratios. Probably even worse now that everyone is on Tinder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kota, Gaia262, RAITEIII and 2 others
I actually think it would make quite a large difference in your case. You look good, but this is a looksmaxing forum after all and it would be a definite improvement. And you're right, Australia is horrible for single men unless you're top 1%. I was there a few years ago (was 27ish and slaying in the US), and had a VERY hard time in the bars and clubs relative to US cities. Crazy competition and standards, terrible male to female ratios. Probably even worse now that everyone is on Tinder

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Thanks for your input mate.

Agreed, why stop at anything less than your best
Bruv you desperately need MSE + FP, your fWHR is terrible

What's this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
You're GL and have potential tbh your midface is just long

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Thn you guys wonder why you cant get women. Imagine calling yourself a man and act like this

• JFL
Make sure its canthoplexy and not canthoplasyy

According to realself, a canthoplexy is on average 3500, and it'll probably give you like a .2 increase in psl. And it may not even last that long.

And a lip lift for you would basically do nothing as long as you're wearing that beard.

• +1
Make sure its canthoplexy and not canthoplasyy

You mean the otherway around bro?

I've heard canthopexy is cheaper, less invasive and doesn't last.

While canthoplasty is a more permanent procedure but expensive

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
You mean the otherway around bro?

I've heard canthopexy is cheaper, less invasive and doesn't last.

While canthoplasty is a more permanent procedure but expensive
You need to make sure to go with someone who only specializes in eyes; canthoplasty involves lateral canthal reconstruction and if the surgeon fucks up it's not going to look good at all.

You need to make sure to go with someone who only specializes in eyes; canthoplasty involves lateral canthal reconstruction and if the surgeon fucks up it's not going to look good at all.

For canthoplasty, yes 100%.

I was only considering other surgeons for lateral-canthopexy as I've read it's very non-invasive and hard to fuck up.
You're GL and have potential tbh your midface is just long

I've morphed myself with a shorter midface and it looks garbo.

I invite anyone to morph it and prove me wrong.

I need a taller lower third to create more harmony / dimorphism.

Last edited:
I think you dropped this young man 👑

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incognegro and Linoob
Damn that’s motivation for me to get lean I think my cheekbones are similar to yours

Damn that’s motivation for me to get lean I think my cheekbones are similar to yours

The funniest part is I'm like 18% bodyfat

My face just doesn't store fat.

Hit the jackpot there

The funniest part is I'm like 18% bodyfat

My face just doesn't store fat.

Hit the jackpot there

indeed you have

and to comment on your eye stuff I think it’s not that necessary (it will help a bit) but if you’re a perfectionist then I can’t judge

Don't fuck around with a canthoplasty unless you are certain you will ascend several PSL points. Nothing is more personal than your eyes. How much are going to slay when your eyes are disfigured with scar tissue surrounding them? The difference is not that big anyway, and to assume that even a successful surgery would turn out exactly as you are showing is just wishful thinking

Surprised to hear that Australia is such a hard place to slay. Australian girls are not exactly known to be beautiful or fit for that matter. But maybe that is the problem, there is not enough stacys to go around.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
ezgif-7-b2a9df73ac3a.gif

jmBboHW.jpg

I pulled the skin back on my right eye which is my worst to emulate lower lid retraction and I have to say I like the result.

My eyes are bad. I have NTC, scleral show and weak infraorbitals.

If you were me, how badly would you prioritize a cantho and what else you would add to improve my eye area?

First on my list is to fix my fucking chin implant, but after that, I need a new goal to work towards.

Also planning a lip lift at some point.

Cheers cunts.

Edit: Added stills for you to see the real difference.

Fuck me, it's night and day...

Your handsome ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Don't fuck around with a canthoplasty unless you are certain you will ascend several PSL points. Nothing is more personal than your eyes. How much are going to slay when your eyes are disfigured with scar tissue surrounding them? The difference is not that big anyway, and to assume that even a successful surgery would turn out exactly as you are showing is just wishful thinking

Surprised to hear that Australia is such a hard place to slay. Australian girls are not exactly known to be beautiful or fit for that matter. But maybe that is the problem, there is not enough stacys to go around.

Is Canthoplasty the only way to reduce scleral show?

Appreciate your advice bro, thanks.

Australia is brutal.

The girls here are filthy, but super high standards and very, very masculine a lot of them.
Your handsome ngl

Thanks man, a work in progress at this point.

Lots more planned.

The key to this journey is to come out the otherside not looking "botched", "uncanny" or "done".

• +1
Reactions: kota and Gaia262