How Big Should Your Jaw, Neck and Shoulders Be

LowInhibIncel

LowInhibIncel

KHHV | 27 | Lowly Accountant
I was smoking another blunt today on my couch

Then It came to me in order to find out the ideal measurements (relative to the man).

You must start with the static (What cannot change non-surgically)

then go to the dynamic (what can be soft looksmaxxed)

I had this theory of what would be the ideal of these measurements. I knew we had to start with something static the bizygomatic width/breadth. Which even on fat men doesn't add much millimeters

Screen Shot 2020 05 24 at 75316 PM

Don't worry about where you stack up in this thread. You can still be attractive with small bizygomatic (prime Justin Beiber), but the ratios must be at least average for pretty boys, and must be great for masculine panty droppers.

Relative Attractiveness (ratios) = Attractive on Social Media (New Meta)
Absolute Attractiveness (big measurements = Attractive IRL

I won't bore you with how I came to these numbers I'll just give two measurements

Masc Measurement - The max number you can get for this measurement before diminishing returns. The peak of masculinity in terms of utility of attracting woman

PrettyBoy Measurement - This is the minimum measurement to be a man even a pretty. There will be some exceptions, but these exceptions can only exist because the lack of masculinity in these measurements are made up in other measurements .

Let's start from the jaw down

Bigonial (Jaw Width)

Masc Measurement-
Bizygomatic:Bigonial Ratio - 0.95

(model name: Mario Rodriguez)

Pretty Boy Measurement:
Bizygomatic:Bigonial Ratio -

(didn't measure but looks ~0.85)

Neck: When we say neck all we care about in this consideration is the frontal view. So all we care about is the neck breadth. There aren't as much good stats on this. However you can find the ideal neck size for you translates into circumference. By plugging the breadth in as diameter to a circumference calculator

Screen Shot 2020 05 24 at 81020 PM

(example if 5.5 was the ideal ratio for you)

Masc Measurement-
Bizygomatic:Neck Breadth Ratio - 1.0

Yes you can have a neck this thick. Some of you will need a neck this thick because of a lack of masculine features

PrettyBoy Measurement-
Bizygomatic:Neck Breadth Ratio - .84

Should pretty much line up with bigonial ideally

How to train:
Bideltoid Width- I got too fucking high and didn't write this part. Maybe I'll do a part two

Buh GL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Slade135, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 29 others
Read every single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Didn't read but the neck should be slightly wider than the gonions for maximum aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Didn't read but the neck should be slightly wider than the gonions for maximum aesthetics.
How do you make your neck thicker/wider?

• +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel
good thread, do maesthetic now

• +1
High IQ thread here mod should pin

• +1
I was smoking another blunt today on my couch

Then It came to me in order to find out the ideal measurements (relative to the man).

You must start with the static (What cannot change non-surgically)

View attachment 424914
then go to the dynamic (what can be soft looksmaxxed)

View attachment 424916

I had this theory of what would be the ideal of these measurements. I knew we had to start with something static the bizygomatic width/breadth. Which even on fat men doesn't add much millimeters

View attachment 424919

View attachment 424920

Don't worry about where you stack up in this thread. You can still be attractive with small bizygomatic (prime Justin Beiber), but the ratios must be at least average for pretty boys, and must be great for masculine panty droppers.

Relative Attractiveness (ratios) = Attractive on Social Media (New Meta)
Absolute Attractiveness (big measurements = Attractive IRL

I won't bore you with how I came to these numbers I'll just give two measurements

Masc Measurement - The max number you can get for this measurement before diminishing returns. The peak of masculinity in terms of utility of attracting woman

PrettyBoy Measurement - This is the minimum measurement to be a man even a pretty. There will be some exceptions, but these exceptions can only exist because the lack of masculinity in these measurements are made up in other measurements .

Let's start from the jaw down

Bigonial (Jaw Width)

View attachment 424960

Masc Measurement-
Bizygomatic:Bigonial Ratio - 0.95

View attachment 424925
(model name: Mario Rodriguez)

Pretty Boy Measurement:
Bizygomatic:Bigonial Ratio -
View attachment 424928
(didn't measure but looks ~0.85)

Neck: When we say neck all we care about in this consideration is the frontal view. So all we care about is the neck breadth. There aren't as much good stats on this. However you can find the ideal neck size for you translates into circumference. By plugging the breadth in as diameter to a circumference calculator

View attachment 424936

(example if 5.5 was the ideal ratio for you)

Masc Measurement-
Bizygomatic:Neck Breadth Ratio - 1.0

View attachment 424943

Yes you can have a neck this thick. Some of you will need a neck this thick because of a lack of masculine features

PrettyBoy Measurement-
Bizygomatic:Neck Breadth Ratio - .84

View attachment 424958
Should pretty much line up with bigonial ideally

How to train:
Bideltoid Width- I got too fucking high and didn't write this part. Maybe I'll do a part two

Buh GL
did i read it?? every single word, legit as fuck. good thread bro.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Phillybeard1996, JFLbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Very legit but what's the ideal shoulder width in your opinion?
(Sorry for necroposting but the topic interests me)

• +1
Neckcels don't help matters by standing with bad posture. If you put your head back such that your ears are in line with your shoulders then your neck will widen from the front.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LowInhibIncel