How can a shoulders/Framecel clothing max?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
What are the ideal shirts to wear that make my frame look better or hide how shitty it is the best? What material of shirt? What dimensions of the shirt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
T
What are the ideal shirts to wear that make my frame look better or hide how shitty it is the best? What material of shirt? What dimensions of the shirt?
There is actually a company in Mexico that tailors 7 layer clothing to make shoulders extremely wide. Heard about it on T nation or something I'll try to find link

• +1
Start shopping at Baby Gap™️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and Nibba
Kind of a stretch/meme, but shirts with horizontal stripes make you look wider. If you are really thin, it may work. I've never tried it, as I'm not a thincel.

• +1
I don't know what kind of framecel you are, but I'll provide some general advice that may or may not be helpful. I've noticed that my shoulders tend to look narrower in tighter fitting shirts: ones where the seams don't meet the ends. Maybe go a size up if you need to compensate. Same thing with dark, solid colors vs. lighter colors. Don't know why, but I tend to look broader in black vs. white. Could just be a trick of perception on my end and the effect isn't striking or anything. Also, don't wear anything too long for your torso. Cheap Oxfords are a good way to shirtmax.

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01 and Deleted member 6401
I look bigger in white t-shirts compared to black ones. Also in the winter time, layer a lot of pieces: t-shirt, hoodie, jacket

• +1
Try finding some military inspired shirts with epaulets such as this.

Additionally, heavy weight t-shirts will make you look thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal if it fits right

Attachments

• 2017-Men-s-epaulette-Shirt-Fashion-Full-Sleeve-epaulet-Shirt-Military-Style-100-Cotton-Army-Gr...jpg
    2017-Men-s-epaulette-Shirt-Fashion-Full-Sleeve-epaulet-Shirt-Military-Style-100-Cotton-Army-Gr...jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Buy clothes that are fitted. I wear clothes from a reletively cheap store called Primark here in the UK, its basically like Walmart in the US. I still look better interms of dress than pretty much everyother guy at my highschool and foids notice it. Doesn't make you a gigachad but it helps. Anyways, the reason I look better is because I get stylish clothes that go well together, and fit me well. Everyone else is wearing the same shit that dont go well and dont fit.

Try a size down maybe or get your shirts Taylored.This type dont work if your very fay, so best of all start gymcelling.

• +1
Firstly, work on your delts/lats/chest for a few years at least. Then start wearing shirts that fit good. (Not too tight or too loose)

I recommend shirts like this to make your shoulders appear wider:
5A1F4DDF 9F07 4E56 A63C 88405FBDD15C
Or,
0C188765 B955 4C6A 9260 EB660354F940

Basically shirts that emphasize your shoulders. Ideal colour is white or simply bright colours.

For pants I recommend darker colours. Ideally pitch black slim fit jeans. Your lower half becomes slimmer, upper half becomes wider. Try white sneakers. Ideally white airmaxx. Contributes to the illusion of having a V shape and adds some height.

If you wear t-shirts, make sure the sleeves are not overlapping your bicep.

What I don‘t recommend are hoodies or vertically striped shirts that some suggested here. They are outdated and look shit. Also don‘t wear coats or leather jackets. You‘ll look ridicilous with it if you‘re sub7 facially.

This is how the results can look if you follow my advices:

A39F8CD2 958C 415B BCCE 25A47D7A1994 704C18F4 9E45 4199 9BD7 C46FEF446CEE

• +1
Recap: Wear light coloured tops and dark coloured trousers. Wear clothes that fit your body nicely and go to the gym.

Also, Posture: Keep your shoulders back, chest up a little bit and stand tall. No slouching!

Just to show you how you can make your frame better, I took a few pictures.

One with a dark coloured top, LOOSE fitting, un-ironed & bad posture.

Another one with a light coloured top, slim fitting, clean & smooth and good (if slightly exaggerated) posture.

Maybe its just me, but I think there is a stark difference. And fashion really can change ur framr to an extent.
Try finding some military inspired shirts with epaulets such as this.

Additionally, heavy weight t-shirts will make you look thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal if it fits right

Mid IQ post.
Start shopping at Baby Gap™️

LEVEL 87,000 IQ POST

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Armus1 and Afrikancel
Recap: Wear light coloured tops and dark coloured trousers. Wear clothes that fit your body nicely and go to the gym.

Also, Posture: Keep your shoulders back, chest up a little bit and stand tall. No slouching!

Just to show you how you can make your frame better, I took a few pictures.

One with a dark coloured top, LOOSE fitting, un-ironed & bad posture.

Another one with a light coloured top, slim fitting, clean & smooth and good (if slightly exaggerated) posture.

Maybe its just me, but I think there is a stark difference. And fashion really can change ur framr to an extent.

Mid IQ post.

LEVEL 87,000 IQ POST

Strong post

• +1