how can i build conversational skills/ develop chat/ have good 'game' with girls?

rentfreegigachad

rentfreegigachad

Banned
title

i dont know how to talk to girls, and often start stuttering, getting nervous, getting shaky and jittery etc, wtf do i do

even online like i have no fucking clue what to say or talk about jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6723
Be hot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9380
Dunno, I use CS:GO voice chat to become lower inhib.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7863 and 4 others
How old are you.

if you're young,i would suggest getting a job in retail,that way you have a good catalyst to interact with lots of people including women,and you can spark up conversation easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, TheChosenChad and Danish_Retard
no conversational skills for your face

exposure therapy. do it more often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and rentfreegigachad
if you're young,i would suggest getting a job in retail,that way you have a good catalyst to interact with lots of people including women,and you can spark up conversation easily.
no conversational skills for your face
you need to be very GL like 6.25+ PSL and high appeal face to get away with ultra autism and saying whatever tf you want

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9380
I misread the question. As others said, exposure therapy. It'll be painfully awkward at first but it is what it is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, Danish_Retard and rentfreegigachad
what does this mean
talk to more women you retard. cold approach, strike up conversations online or whatever else comes to mind to get talking to a woman. the more you do it the more natural it will become for you to converse with them.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4645 and rentfreegigachad
No such thing. My chad friend barely makes any effort into any conversation and he slays. It's not about "game" or "body language". It's LOOKS LANGUAGE. Anything you say is interpreted based on where you stand in the hierarchy. If you a Chad and you say you're gonna shoot up a school, you're being funny. If you're an incel and you say that, you get arrested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and rentfreegigachad
talk to more women you retard. cold approach, strike up conversations online or whatever else comes to mind to get talking to a woman. the more you do it the more natural it will become for you to converse with them.
talk to more women about what jfl

wtf do i even say thats my problem

No such thing. My chad friend barely makes any effort into any conversation and he slays. It's not about "game" or "body language". It's LOOKS LANGUAGE. Anything you say is interpreted based on where you stand in the hierarchy. If you a Chad and you say you're gonna shoot up a school, you're being funny. If you're an incel and you say that, you get arrested.
yeah but im not chad and sub chads honestly need good game/personality

ive seen friends of mine who would be considered subhumans getting really GL girls, i can post an example if you want

talk to more women about what jfl

wtf do i even say thats my problem
okay i have the solution right here
Gandy heaven 1
Gandy heaven 2

• So Sad
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
yeah but im not chad and sub chads honestly need good game/personality

ive seen friends of mine who would be considered subhumans getting really GL girls, i can post an example if you want
1. That woman is probably not as good looking as you think, the standard for looks in women are much lower.
2. He's probably a nice she chose to "settle down" after multiple rounds of dicking.
3. He's probably a betabuxx. You don't have to be rich to be a betabux

If you have to rely on "game", it's over.

that's pointless. If you're an incel or a chad you have no reason to be posting on here.

that's pointless. If you're an incel or a chad you have no reason to be posting on here.
Of course you have. Looks can always be improved

1. That woman is probably not as good looking as you think, the standard for looks in women are much lower.
2. He's probably a nice she chose to "settle down" after multiple rounds of dicking.
3. He's probably a betabuxx. You don't have to be rich to be a betabux

If you have to rely on "game", it's over.
theyre both 19 and have just started university.

i doubt shes been dicked down that many times

as for him being a betabux, again hes just 19 and so is she. he is subhuman , she is hot. u take loans out at this age. maybe she will cheat on him for some chad, given the chance. who knows

yes ofcourse youll get approached as chad but you have to do the approaching as a sub chad

• +1
what does this mean

It literally means do it until you get comfortable with it. It's what I did after 18 years of extreme shyness and avoidance of others. Now I'm pretty comfortable.

• +1
>19
>doub shes been dicked down that many times

View attachment 741200
true u never know these days but still she has many chances to be fucked by some real chad on tinder than settle for the guy i know

like i said maybe she will cheat but then again why give a subhuman a chance in the first place then, he obviously did something roght

true u never know these days but still she has many chances to be fucked by some real chad on tinder than settle for the guy i know

like i said maybe she will cheat but then again why give a subhuman a chance in the first place then, he obviously did something roght
It's just like Zygmunt Bauman says about liquid love. If a becky gets to have a Chad once in a while, he's only using her to pump and dump, so one day she'll decide that it's time to settle down. So they find a "nice guy" who pampers them and let's them do whatever they want. And of course she's almost most likely cheating with men more attractive than him. Not even counting one day she's probably gonna get tired and get rid of him, and marry another "nice guy".
And that is the terrible and secret fate of modern relationships. We're trapped... in a nightmare we keep waking up into.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and rentfreegigachad
Literally only way to get good at it is to constantly do it.

socializing is a skill you don’t just get it out of nowhere

the first couple times will be awkward but push it through it you’ll be fine.

I agree though definitely get a retail job and try to hang with friends more and go outside

• +1