How can I burn fat fast and preserve muscle mass

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Need to get rid off the fat tbh

Water Fasting

Inject chads cum and take soylent to prevent ur balls from shrinking imo its better than tren

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
do a slow cut like -250 kcal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Htobrother
If you think you can handle it, do intermittent fasting, it burns more fat and less muscle compared to calorie restriction. I'm doing it to get rid of acne, I'll see how it goes and if I get good results I'll make a thread about it tbh.

If you don't want to fast, just maintain a high protein intake and eat at a slight deficit, no need to complicate it further tbh

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
high protein diet.
it also burns fat directly.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
steroids or sarms

If you think you can handle it, do intermittent fasting, it burns more fat and less muscle compared to calorie restriction. I'm doing it to get rid of acne, I'll see how it goes and if I get good results I'll make a thread about it tbh.

If you don't want to fast, just maintain a high protein intake and eat at a slight deficit, no need to complicate it further tbh
Dumb question, but have you tried accutane already?

• +1
Don't eat fat filthy dog

Taking BCAA while cutting can help preserve muscle.

Eat at a small deficit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Jump on Trenbolone :lul:

Dumb question, but have you tried accutane already?
Not yet, my acne isn't severe but it's persistent and doesn't go away easily. It used to be really bad 1 year ago when I was all stressed out due to uni and I ate a shitty diet, now it's mild but still annoying.
I have tried tretinoin, benzoyl peroxide, removing sugar, removing dairy, supplementing vitamin D and A, getting 9 hours of sleep and many other things, which improved my health/energy levels a lot but didn't completely solve the acne problem.
I really don't wanna mess with accutane because it can have some nasty side effects, plus since it's summer they won't prescribe it anyway. I hope intermittent fasting will help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Not yet, my acne isn't severe but it's persistent and doesn't go away easily. It used to be really bad 1 year ago when I was all stressed out due to uni and I ate a shitty diet, now it's mild but still annoying.
I have tried tretinoin, benzoyl peroxide, removing sugar, removing dairy, supplementing vitamin D and A, getting 9 hours of sleep and many other things, which improved my health/energy levels a lot but didn't completely solve the acne problem.
I really don't wanna mess with accutane because it can have some nasty side effects, plus since it's summer they won't prescribe it anyway. I hope intermittent fasting will help
Ah, well best of luck bro!

• Love it

Been fasting since the age of 17..dont see how this is true.. fasting doesn't make you burn less muscle compared to normal eating when macros are the same..its good for hunger control only..i dont buy to the hormone maxing cope they say

look into cardarine, which is usually by the same companies that sell sarms but technically is not a Sarm itself. Pair it with ostarine.