How can I fix/hide my wide nose besides rhino? Also rate PSL if you want(shitty lighting sorry)

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
IMG 20190222 092124

afaik there aren't any ways to alter nose without surgery unless your problem is it being too small. also framecel

• +1
Reactions: EpicGamer and ElliotRodgerJr
afaik there aren't any ways to alter nose without surgery unless your problem is it being too small. also framecel
Yeah I hope Ibutamoren will help with frame.

Th
IMG 20190222 092124 4

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ElliotRodgerJr

Hey,I am having the exact problem,my nose is too small. So how do I fix it without rhino? @Heirio

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
there's literally no way except rhino,tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and ElliotRodgerJr
"hide my wide nose besides rhino?"

nose hidden

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Michael Myers, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Face is fine. Frame is tiny. Take HGH if u can afford it
Height

• +1
You dont need rhino

• +1
Reactions: superighteous, EpicGamer, xz90 and 1 other person
Dad at my age framemogs me.

Attachments

• IMG-145114333935fa217082d2db80fdecfc-V.jpg
    IMG-145114333935fa217082d2db80fdecfc-V.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 44
If your plates are open
They are, did an xray a few months ago. And my dad heightmogs me atm so it'd be embarrassing to remain this way tbh:feelsrope:

They are, did an xray a few months ago. And my dad heightmogs me atm so it'd be embarrassing to remain this way tbh:feelsrope:
Get on HGH immediately. Or igf1 paired with cjc1295 no DAC and ghrp 2 if u can afford it

• +1
Get on HGH immediately. Or igf1 paired with cjc1295 no DAC and ghrp 2 if u can afford it
Scared of needles ngl. I'm doing Wincel's stack and if it doesn't work I'll consider your option. But my dad still grew naturally at my age so I'm not that worried.

Scared of needles ngl. I'm doing Wincel's stack and if it doesn't work I'll consider your option. But my dad still grew naturally at my age so I'm not that worried.
Don't waste your time with that. That's better for keeping you young that's about it. Whatever it takes

• +1
Don't waste your time with that. That's better for keeping you young that's about it. Whatever it takes
Why are you using hgh at 6'4?

We have the same nose,
You mog me though.
I personally think you look pretty good as is.

• +1
Don't waste your time with that.
I dunno, I've been getting intense pains in my kneecaps and spine since I've been using this stack. Could be placebo.

I dunno, I've been getting intense pains in my kneecaps and spine since I've been using this stack. Could be placebo.
Damn might be working then who knows

• +1
Fakeup
M

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and dogtown