How can I fix my body?

P

Peruvian

Amateur
6 Months gymcelling, went from 63kg to (now) 72kg. I used to do HIIT (Sprints) but stopped since it held me back from gaining weight. I've been skinny my whole life, now I can lift More than at the start and have been getting stronger but I do look like shit. I eat Ona surplus and avoid junk food totally. Any advice Is welcomed
IMG_20180822_190345_540.jpg

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
skinnyfat, do a waterfast and fix your posture.

P

Peruvian

Amateur
skinnyfat, do a waterfast and fix your posture.
Is There anything genetic that isn't possible to fix? I'm Bulking, but not dure if it's okay to bulk and cut after

Armus1

Armus1

Trainee
What does your workout program look like

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
You should be cutting man in my opinion not bulking. I'm the kind of guy who likes dramatic results. Go through hell for a little while than the back garden for a decade. Go on a water fast. As long as it takes, no longer than 21 days though.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
You should be cutting man in my opinion not bulking. I'm the kind of guy who likes dramatic results. Go through hell for a little while than the back garden for a decade. Go on a water fast. As long as it takes, no longer than 21 days though.
Wouldn't he lose alot of muscle doing that? wouldn't it be better to cut slowly with a slight caloric deficit and lots of protein?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Wouldn't he lose alot of muscle doing that? wouldn't it be better to cut slowly with a slight caloric deficit and lots of protein?
We cant tell how much muscle he has under that belly fat tbh, but I dont think its a lot anyways. Look at his arms, way too small for his body. I would expect a bit more if hes been gymcelling for 6 months tbh, but then again I dont know where he started. Either method could work. I'd still suggest a 500cal deficit/day.

P

Peruvian

Amateur
We cant tell how much muscle he has under that belly fat tbh, but I dont think its a lot anyways. Look at his arms, way too small for his body. I would expect a bit more if hes been gymcelling for 6 months tbh, but then again I dont know where he started. Either method could work. I'd still suggest a 500cal deficit/day.
Thank you. So basically I keep lifting and go back to HIIT while eating less. Any other advice?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Thank you. So basically I keep lifting and go back to HIIT while eating less. Any other advice?
Have you heard about Vitamin Trenbolone?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
This. He also has wide hips tho, or maybe it's just the angle. Either way, would look better with more muscle and less fat for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlyTobi Ratings 26
G O D Ratings 11
Parko Ratings 12