How can I fix my body?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
6 Months gymcelling, went from 63kg to (now) 72kg. I used to do HIIT (Sprints) but stopped since it held me back from gaining weight. I've been skinny my whole life, now I can lift More than at the start and have been getting stronger but I do look like shit. I eat Ona surplus and avoid junk food totally. Any advice Is welcomed
IMG 20180822 190345 540

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
skinnyfat, do a waterfast and fix your posture.

• +1
skinnyfat, do a waterfast and fix your posture.
Is There anything genetic that isn't possible to fix? I'm Bulking, but not dure if it's okay to bulk and cut after

• +1
What does your workout program look like

• +1
Go intermittent fasting.

• +1
You should be cutting man in my opinion not bulking. I'm the kind of guy who likes dramatic results. Go through hell for a little while than the back garden for a decade. Go on a water fast. As long as it takes, no longer than 21 days though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
You should be cutting man in my opinion not bulking. I'm the kind of guy who likes dramatic results. Go through hell for a little while than the back garden for a decade. Go on a water fast. As long as it takes, no longer than 21 days though.
Wouldn't he lose alot of muscle doing that? wouldn't it be better to cut slowly with a slight caloric deficit and lots of protein?

• +1
Wouldn't he lose alot of muscle doing that? wouldn't it be better to cut slowly with a slight caloric deficit and lots of protein?

We cant tell how much muscle he has under that belly fat tbh, but I dont think its a lot anyways. Look at his arms, way too small for his body. I would expect a bit more if hes been gymcelling for 6 months tbh, but then again I dont know where he started. Either method could work. I'd still suggest a 500cal deficit/day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
We cant tell how much muscle he has under that belly fat tbh, but I dont think its a lot anyways. Look at his arms, way too small for his body. I would expect a bit more if hes been gymcelling for 6 months tbh, but then again I dont know where he started. Either method could work. I'd still suggest a 500cal deficit/day.

Thank you. So basically I keep lifting and go back to HIIT while eating less. Any other advice?

• +1
Thank you. So basically I keep lifting and go back to HIIT while eating less. Any other advice?

Have you heard about Vitamin Trenbolone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ostaszynski7
  • +1
This. He also has wide hips tho, or maybe it's just the angle. Either way, would look better with more muscle and less fat for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
can he fix his body?

what ever happened to your fitness guide you spammed here?

god this forum really opened my eyes on the iq pill

Wide hips of death

lol are you even lifting? you have no muscle

eat only meat/milk worked for me

Work out lats, upper chest and shoulders

How much height do you lift? You took it serious?

Jfl he transformed he looks completely different in his avi then the pic he used on this post

what's your height? Your body is similar to mine.
It makes a hyper caloric and to eat the same, drink at least 4 liters of water and sleep a lot, cuts all types of aerobic.
And the training should be short and VERY INTENSE.

In my opinion, just eat healthy and with close to the correct amount of calories, no bulking and no cutting, just training to improve performance.
If you see yourself getting fat, cut down a bit.

In your training you should focus on shoulders (side delts especially) and lats to make yourself look wider, it has the most effect clothed.
Train everything and some extra training for these parts.
I recommend pullups and lateral raises,
pullups just do as much as possible, with your weight you can probably start weighted pullups fast.

Lateral raises just go for the pump, do as much volume as possible and slowly increase the weight. Do it with good form, these can cause some damage otherwise.

Train heavy compund lifts with alternating rep ranges, 2 to 6 reps for strength and doing higher reps for mass, around 8 to 12.

Also cardio should be done regardless, sprints are very good.
Some cycling/jogging/rowing is good also.
If you can't gain weight and won't get fat, just add protein and fat.

take some cardarine

I can't believe that you only got this much muscle from 6 months

@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786