How can i fix protruding ears.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I hate this fucking bullshit completely changed my look. Not sure how normie can be content with this. Is there any way other than surgery? I'm already gonna do lasik when I'm 21 and roids will be soon my ears failo me tbh even at least a little less would be good I'm gonna tape my ears back for a full day see if it makes a difference

I hate this fucking bullshit completely changed my look. Not sure how normie can be content with this. Is there any way other than surgery? I'm already gonna do lasik when I'm 21 and roids will be soon my ears failo me tbh even at least a little less would be good I'm gonna tape my ears back for a full day see if it makes a difference

yea just tape em with sellotape to get maximum amount of IOI's

If you legitimately have protruding ears you will literally ascend with surgery. Literally just search up before and afters and see the massive difference.

It takes away from looking at my face to my ears as long as they laid a little more down itd be ight. Cant even take fking selfies in the sun cause they look red ffs.

If you legitimately have protruding ears you will literally ascend with surgery. Literally just search up before and afters and see the massive difference.
They dont stick out an insane amount like deformed but they stick out enough where it brings attention I had long hair before and it would cover it but rn my friend fucked me up and I had go get a fade so now I gotta grow my sides out again.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd