How can I get rid of my nasolabial folds?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Hey, I‘m 19 and in early 2018 I lost my little sister. I cried for like 8 weeks everyday for hours.
As a result I got deep naslabialfolds.

I did everything to get rid of them but there still noticeable in bad lightnings.
What can I do ?

Attachments

• 99019433-7274-4970-ACEA-F60C79AE45C1.jpeg
    99019433-7274-4970-ACEA-F60C79AE45C1.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 177
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay, Leviathin, Bitch and 11 others
losing bf can help it. retin a can help it. filler can help it but not recommended

sorry about your sister man. keep your head up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: imnotgay, RAITEIII, shibo and 1 other person
losing bf can help it. retin a can help it. filler can help it but not recommended

sorry about your sister man. keep your head up
Thanks but retin a didn‘t worked for me and I had bad experience with fillers. My bf is low. Maybe it‘s better if I gain some bf?

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
sorry about your sister man

Hey, I‘m 19 and in early 2018 I lost my little sister. I cried for like 8 weeks everyday for hours.

I did everything to get rid of them but there still noticeable in bad lightnings.
What can I do ?
Doesn't even look bad. Why worry about it?

Sorry for your loss man

The folds are barely visible and will subside in a few months, don't stress about it

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and AspiringChad
lol theyre not exactly deep are they

be born with better genetics

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
I have similar ones, barely noticeable if u tilt head up a little. But since they are no that deep I think fillers could help it

What can I do ?
Actually it's not even the folds, you have some fat on your supranasobial area, go to lookism.net > Looks maxing > Sticky threads > you will see one that discusses fat deposits on face

Nigga you dont have nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Actually it's not even the folds, you have some fat on your supranasobial area, go to lookism.net > Looks maxing > Sticky threads > you will see one that discusses fat deposits on face
Ok , how can I remove the fat? Loose bf?

how did she die, how old was she

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
smile for 8 weeks everyday for hours

• Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme
tretinoin /retin a

Wtf lmao dude you don't have naso folds my shit was 10x deeper at 18

Ok , how can I remove the fat? Loose bf?
Basically yea, also don't go for fillers until you have exhausted all your options. You barely have folds it's almost unnoticeable it would probably make you look worse in the long term

mentalcel

lol at having peach fuzz

Basically yea, also don't go for fillers until you have exhausted all your options. You barely have folds it's almost unnoticeable it would probably make you look worse in the long term
Thanks. But I‘m wondering why everybody is looking at my folds when talking with me

Thanks. But I‘m wondering why everybody is looking at my folds when talking with me
What makes you think they are looking at your folds lmfao, I think you are being paranoid.

calm the fuck down nigga nobody looking at shit there's nothing to look at
JFL

sorry about ur sister but I wouldn't follow the advice itt, get jaw surgery for folds its 90 perc always the jaw that does it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
reminder that op philtrum looks like this and he is worried about his non existing ns folds

df5f5ec0-d0d5-4ed6-9405-2553dfd54810-png.87642

btw they are not staring at your folds they are staring at the thing few mm next to it ... your philtrum

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
reminder that op philtrum looks like this and he is worried about his non existing ns folds

df5f5ec0-d0d5-4ed6-9405-2553dfd54810-png.87642

btw they are not staring at your folds they are staring at the thing few mm next to it ... your philtrum
holy shit.. he needs jaw surgery asap. it is the reason folds are there in general

Before I cried a lot , the fold weren‘t there
no one will notice that and it will not affect your face at all, everyone can have that in bad lightning

Why do I need jaw surgery?

even without the folds u would need jaw surgery

Why do I need jaw surgery?

your philtrum is so bad.
sorry for your loss.

In this forum also nobody said that when I asked
idk how ur philtrum and folds look like that with ur jaw. Lol that doesn't add up.

idk how ur philtrum and folds look like that with ur jaw. Lol that doesn't add up.
I said the folds are there because I cried a lot. Here‘s a pic of the folds before and after I cried

Attachments

• 94DFA420-1A2C-4A4D-B58B-58D5D29083BF.png
    94DFA420-1A2C-4A4D-B58B-58D5D29083BF.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 4425410A-117D-414F-8D91-F4CBD003B121.png
    4425410A-117D-414F-8D91-F4CBD003B121.png
    128 KB · Views: 38
I said the folds are there because I cried a lot. Here‘s a pic of the folds before and after I cried
you had folds before

Sorry for your loss bro

Any updates on Fillers vs Fat grafts for correcting nasolabial folds?

I'm about to consult with a surgeon about this

I contracted your same disease bro
See you at the mental ward

I'll be performing subsicion soon jfl