How can I grow taller with closed growth plates?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
How can I grow taller with closed growth plates?

Currently, limb-lengthening surgery is the only universal way to safely permanently grow significantly taller after growth plate fusion. The safest and least painful limb-lengthening surgical procedures are performed by the Paley Institute in Florida. Limb-lengthening surgery at the Paley Institute costs $85,000 for three inches of added height, and $180,000 for five inches of added height. The entire process, after which you can walk normally, takes at least three months. There will be some post-surgery pain, but anesthesia and PCA will be provided and these offer excellent pain control for two days, after which oral pain medication will be prescribed for two weeks (the pain after two weeks is negligible). Another surgery is required two years after the operation to remove the lengthening device, and this additional surgery costs $17,500.

Laying down for about eight hours makes you about one inch taller temporarily (the effect fades away after a few hours). You can test this yourself; measure yourself before sleeping at night and after waking up in the morning.

Eating 1500 milligrams of Glucosamine Sulphate can increase height up to 1 inch, according to anecdotal evidence and a scientific study.

Research shows that injecting a chemical called Relaxin into the body can permanently increase the heights of some adults by up to three inches.

In the future, stem cell based implants of active growth plates may be used to grow taller, as an experiment by Russian scientists was able to differentiate bone marrow cells into cartilage cells (the type of cells growth plates are made of).​

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, GordonFreeman and forwardgrowth
Based on your title (only thing I read)

YOU CANT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, quattazel, Stare and 3 others
I've always found it amusing that Rob Paul made an entire website dedicated around exposing celebrities' heights when he's only 5'8" himself.

I have a theory that he had a major growth spurt during his younger years, maybe around the beginning or middle of middle school, and thought he was going to be 6'5", but ended up being a strong 5'8"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quattazel, W0KESTMOTHF, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I have a theory that he had a major growth spurt during his younger years, maybe around the beginning or middle of middle school, and thought he was going to be 6'5", but ended up being a strong 5'8"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
> In the future, stem cell based implants of active growth plates may be used to grow taller, as an experiment by Russian scientists was able to differentiate bone marrow cells into cartilage cells (the type of cells growth plates are made of).

hopefully this is available and affordable soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 795 and Deleted member 1973
I've always found it amusing that Rob Paul made an entire website dedicated around exposing celebrities' heights when he's only 5'8" himself.

I was 5 7 at 11 thought ill grow up to 6 feet 8 stuck 5 10 manlet lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
fellow 5'10cel
i thought i was 5"11 until i got measured at hospital, 178 fucking centimeters, almost was going to jump outta window tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I thought I was 6'1 lmao over for delusionalcels
nigga i wasnt as delusional as you, my discrepancy was only 3 cm yours is fucking 3 inch

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
nigga i wasnt as delusional as you, my discrepancy was only 3 cm yours is fucking 3 inch
my parents told me I looked 185cm lol what a gigacope I was really disappointed after finally measuring my height loool

my parents told me I looked 185cm lol what a gigacope I was really disappointed after finally measuring my height loool
my family always told you are tall af boyo well i mog all my family cousins uncles etc etc but things is they were manlets as well so they saw me as tall JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lolcel
fellow 5'10cel
I was 5 7 at 11 thought ill grow up to 6 feet 8 stuck 5 10 manlet lol
5'10"cels rise up

I remember earlier this year when I was 5'9" I thought I was 5'11. Jfl when I told it to some chick who asked my height I got exposed for being the 5'9" manlet I was.

Fucking lol the girl's eyes were shining when I said 5'11", and then she had an "oh" look when the other kid said I was 5'9".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Fucking lol the girl's eyes were shining when I said 5'11", and then she had an "oh" look when the other kid said I was 5'9".
BRUTAL
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2846, HighTierNormie and 1 other person
5'10"cels rise up

I remember earlier this year when I was 5'9" I thought I was 5'11. Jfl when I told it to some chick who asked my height I got exposed for being the 5'9" manlet I was.

tbh all i understood from your post was you are currently 5"10 i think, idk if its my low iq or your shittier language skills bro

• So Sad
It never even began

tbh all i understood from your post was you are currently 5"10 i think, idk if its my low iq or your shittier language skills bro
A mix of both because @Rob Paul'sHeight understood it

First part:Im 5'10
Secon part:I thought I was 5'11" when I was actually 5'9" earlier this year
Third part:A girl asked me how tall I was, and I said 5'11. But another kid exposed me for 5'9" and I lost my chance at pussy.

• +1
It never even began

A mix of both because @Rob Paul'sHeight understood it

First part:Im 5'10
Secon part:I thought I was 5'11" when I was actually 5'9" earlier this year
Third part:A girl asked me how tall I was, and I said 5'11. But another kid exposed me for 5'9" and I lost my chance at pussy.
manlets btfo

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
I use glucosamine and am more or less the same height

I just have to accept that I'll only be 5'9" in the morning, and most of the day will be spent at 5'8"ish

I use glucosamine and am more or less the same height
If I use glucosamine at 5'2",

will experience any difference?

• So Sad
Spoiler:you can't

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
height is useless being 6'1 has never once helped me

• Hmm...
face>all else once you get past 5'11 height is useless without a decent face
but i feel for you bro being 5'2 is indeed brutal, i would have hopped on mk, peptides and GH all at the same time during puberty if i were you

If I had the money.

Even at 5'8,

you could slay with a good face(regardless of race).
bro you cant use GH if your plates are closed so LL is the only option and even if you got the full 5 inches you only be 5'7 which is still considered short but at least not subhuman (definitely should wear lifts) but the one thing you should take from this is that if you ever were to have a son pin him with GH from 13-16 so they dont suffer through life being a manlet
hieghtpill is by far the most brutal as it affects career success, relationships, self defence, etc

• +1
I would abort him,

only daughters.

Over. Relaxin only increases height up to 3 inches.

Can't do LL since I don't have the money.
giphy.gif
you just have to give up on trying to be tall, dont try and use relaxin if it has a good chance of killing you, imo focus on what you can change for now and pray to gandy that some kind of scientific breakthrough occurs in the next 30 years that can reopen growth plates or something
take a bunch of shrooms and DMT while your at it

you just have to give up on trying to be tall, dont try and use relaxin if it has a good chance of killing you, imo focus on what you can change for now and pray to gandy that some kind of scientific breakthrough occurs in the next 30 years that can reopen growth plates or something
take a bunch of shrooms and DMT while your at it
ezgif-2-9386d6bce4f8.gif

You're right,

I'm gonna give up on Relaxin and LDAR while praying to Gandy.

Limb-lengthening surgery at the Paley Institute costs $85,000 for three inches of added height, and $180,000 for five inches of added height.
There was a guy on limblengtheningforum.com who got the surgery in russia for like $5k 😂
He went from 5'6 to 6'½

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Relaxin is a hormone that makes womens hips wider during pregnancy which leads to height growth
Replicating that effect on men will just make you look more comical

There was a guy on limblengtheningforum.com who got the surgery in russia for like $5k 😂
He went from 5'6 to 6'½
One guy did the same surgery in Pakistan
Ended up permanently damaged.
Surgeries like these are high risk and should not be attempted
You’re sacrificing walking ability for measly gains(you will never be able to walk, run etc like you used to)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
wish torso lengthening was a thing i'd look like a fucking retard if i got LL

tall legs + short torso crew checking in

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SteveRogers and Deleted member 1973
5'10"cels rise up

That’s weird that her reaction changed since you didn’t actually lose 2 inches on the spot. Her eyes were shining at a 5’9 guy. She must’ve been okay with it.

> In the future, stem cell based implants of active growth plates may be used to grow taller, as an experiment by Russian scientists was able to differentiate bone marrow cells into cartilage cells (the type of cells growth plates are made of).

hopefully this is available and affordable soon

• +1
That’s weird that her reaction changed since you didn’t actually lose 2 inches on the spot. Her eyes were shining at a 5’9 guy. She must’ve been okay with it.
Yea she was. She was borderline a midget so I seemed tall to her.

• +1
I would abort him,

only daughters.

Over. Relaxin only increases height up to 3 inches.

Can't do LL since I don't have the money.
giphy.gif
where can i get relaxin from and whats the cost
im planning on using glucosamine coupled with mechanical stretching of the spine to get me to an inch or 2 if im lucky

• +1
where can i get relaxin from and whats the cost
im planning on using glucosamine coupled with mechanical stretching of the spine to get me to an inch or 2 if im lucky
Deep Web

Besides what some people here claim, it really won't be possible to grow taller after your growth plates have closed intially unless science manages to:

1. Develop a way to make the inactive stem cells in the closed growth plates turn to chondrocytes

2. Develop a way to enhance the chondrogenesis and make bones out of these chondrocytes

3. Target these methods to the growth plates

Which seems decades away, to be honest. Maybe if some short billionaire(s) (of which there are many, to be honest) invest substanial amounts of money exclusively into this type of research.