How can I improve my babyface?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
I am 19 years old and I can't grow a beard. I look younger than I am and have a badyface. How can I improve this?

Thugmaxx bro.

women love younger guys bro lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
You will age well

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Jaw/chin implant, brow ridge implant, gymcelling/roidcelling

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Moisturizer

Why do you want to?

Why do you want to?
If you arent over 25, looking younger than you are is a massive failo if you're male. People might as well be telling you that you look like a boy and not a man.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, LowTierNormie and Steve bachall
If you arent over 25, looking younger than you are is a massive failo if you're male. People might as well be telling you that you look like a boy and not a man.
I get confused for 15 often, this is very unsettling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 245
inject T

• +1
Reactions: Spite and ElliotRodgerJr
I get confused for 15 often, this is very unsettling.
Its an underrated cause for male inceldom. Guys who idolize JB slayers like young Chico think looking young is a good thing but if you want to attract foids over 16 you dont want to look too young. You dont want to look like an oldcel either but you want to look like a young adult MAN.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, LowTierNormie, Steve bachall and 1 other person
I am 19 years old and I can't grow a beard. I look younger than I am and have a badyface. How can I improve this?
Just relax bro, your face will change a lot in your twenties.

Just relax bro, your face will change a lot in your twenties.
I have to say, that my entire family has this genetics. Even my 29 year old sister was asked for her id in a bar (the legal age here is 18). I can't really say what is causing this. I am also a bit of a late bloomer and still going through the last stages of puberty. But still, its sucks to look young, especially at my height (5'10).
Its an underrated cause for male inceldom. Guys who idolize JB slayers like young Chico think looking young is a good thing but if you want to attract foids over 16 you dont want to look too young. You dont want to look like an oldcel either but you want to look like a young adult MAN.
Thats the reason why I am gymmaxxing. Young face + narrow frame + average or under average height = inceldom deluxe. David Laid is an example for a babyface with a good body. Now imagine his head on an skinny body. l
Going to improve my t levels naturally after I am done with moving out. I am a mouth breather at night and I have a shit diet and too high bf levels. Maybe after cutting and improving sleep, my face will look more masculine.

Last edited:
Looking young while being older is a blessing. You age well. I have the same situation. I'm grateful.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
camel-blue-cigarette-delivery-service_grande.jpg

If it werent for my NW2 hairline Id still look like a 15 year old even tho Im im my 20s

I have to say, that my entire family has this genetics. Even my 29 year old sister was asked for her id in a bar (the legal age here is 18). I can't really say what is causing this. I am also a bit of a late bloomer and still going through the last stages of puberty. But still, its sucks to look young, especially at my height (5'10).

Thats the reason why I am gymmaxxing. Young face + narrow frame + average or under average height = inceldom deluxe. David Laid is an example for a babyface with a good body. Now imagine his head on an skinny body. l

Going to improve my t levels naturally after I am done with moving out. I am a mouth breather at night and I have a shit diet and too high bf levels. Maybe after cutting and improving sleep, my face will look more masculine.
What's your ethnicity?
u sure bout this?
Yeah, just look at people you knew from school