How can i improve?

D

Deleted member 1551

Platinum
Don't know what i should do to looksmax. Gay earring is gone and my height is 5'10. 43947

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A solid 7 after a hairtransplant

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
Fucking chad just get a hair transplant

Don't know what i should do to looksmax. Gay earring is gone and my height is 5'10.View attachment 43947
Forehead is pretty big. Don't think you're receding tho(???). And your eyebrows are fucking wack. Maybe minoxidilmaxx or groom that shit differently.

Just chadmax.

Feel like you made this thread just to mog us normies. Just ungay max and you'll make it brah.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
its ogre for that subhuman sitting behind you

• +1
Forehead is pretty big. Don't think you're receding tho(???). And your eyebrows are fucking wack. Maybe minoxidilmaxx or groom that shit differently.
Yh forehead is big but i have full Hair. Maybe it seems like this bc of wrong angle/big forehead. I grow my eyebrows out currently they're too thin and bad form. Thx for advice

Yh forehead is big but i have full Hair. Maybe it seems like this bc of wrong angle/big forehead. I grow my eyebrows out currently they're too thin and bad form. Thx for advice
Ofc. Your forehead can also be fixed with just a simple haircut, so if you've got a full head of hair don't worry about that transplant shit.

Very nice boyo. But you need some bangs, it's time to run norwood coverup game asap.

Just stop looking like this boyo. That's my best advice

Attachments

• The-apprentice-2013-Alex-590x350.jpg
    The-apprentice-2013-Alex-590x350.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
You mean the guy's eyebrows or looking like him in general?
Iin general.

Your hairline seems to be back which fucks you up and your eyebrows are fucked, other than that I cant notice anything wrong. Maybe share more pics?

You mean the guy's eyebrows or looking like him in general?
Yeah I think if you just shave off the arch you'll look perpetually angry lol.

Iin general.

Your hairline seems to be back which fucks you up and your eyebrows are fucked, other than that I cant notice anything wrong. Maybe share more pics?
This

Iin general.

there you go boyo .

change hairstyle and lose more body fat, to 8-10% for more visible cheek hallow and bone/lighting contrast. look at eyebrow maxing guide to grow the ends of your eyebrows. honestly, minor changes. you definitely can mog. would recommend this looks

change hairstyle and lose more body fat, to 8-10% for more visible cheek hallow and bone/lighting contrast. look at eyebrow maxing guide to grow the ends of your eyebrows. honestly, minor changes. you definitely can mog. would recommend this looks
View attachment 44206
Thx for the advice Bro