How can I last longer in bed?

Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎
Is there a magical pill that makes me last over 30 mins?

dont cum fast

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Stare
fap before having sex. Also, as long as you feel good who cares if you last long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Stare
Go for a stamina demanding position

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I think you forgot the most important step. Get a girl in bed with you first.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, chasing aesthetics, Deleted member 10709 and 10 others
switch positions when u feel you are getting closer and slow down a bit for a while.

• +1
LDAR guys are expert on this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 10709 and Stare
fap before having sex. Also, as long as you feel good who cares if you last long
That's true but lasting long is just as important as having a big dick to keep a girl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7098 and Mongrelcel
phenibut

dapoxetine

DXM

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Stare
That's true but lasting long is just as important as having a big dick to keep a girl
much more

if you cant last long = you cant make her come = shit sex (for her)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Stare and DonerKebabMerchant
Thanks bro
That's what I was looking for
u can also try l-arganin or just a general preworkout, gives you a better pump in the gym, same in bed, only for different muscles.

• Love it
  • JFL
Edging

• +1
this lol who cares about how the girl feels
If you last longer then also you feel pleasure for longer, its not like sex is only enjoyable in the 3 seconds it takes for you to cum.

• +1
"The most common effects when taking dapoxetine are nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, diarrhea, and insomnia."

Imagine this when having sex.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Stare
I can bang for hours if i'm drunk.
I pulled a pretty cute girl a while back before covid and banged her for about 45 mins and couldn't cum
I banged her again in the morning and came inside her in about 30 seconds. Embarrassing lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Stare
I can bang for hours if i'm drunk.
I pulled a pretty cute girl a while back before covid and banged her for about 45 mins and couldn't cum
I banged her again in the morning and came inside her in about 30 seconds. Embarrassing lol
I can see why it happens
Your mental state is very relevant when it comes to ejaculation. Being relaxed and careless from alcohol definitely helps not cooming.

I can see why it happens
Your mental state is very relevant when it comes to ejaculation. Being relaxed and careless from alcohol definitely helps not cooming.
I didn't really give a shit though, tbh. I'm not looking for a girlfriend, and she was one of the hotter girls i've ever banged, so it felt amazing to just get in her and cum super fast lol. Was awkward for but I got over it in about an hour lol

• +1
I have the opposite problem. Takes too long for me to cum from sex

• +1
Think of something disgusting

• +1
Hm I'm circumcised and cum in about 5/6 minutes. How long does it take you?
Well, depends, sometimes I can't cum at all from the sex. Like 30min+

I was like 8. My foreskin was too tight or some shit
Same ,I was like 5 though. Brutal. I guess it effects dudes differently,as evident from the varied reports from dudes who were cut as adults.

Same ,I was like 5 though. Brutal. I guess it effects dudes differently,as evident from the varied reports from dudes who were cut as adults.
Yeah, brutal. Maybe my doctor fucked something up

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
Yeah, brutal. Maybe my doctor fucked something up
faggot thats a problem anyone would want to have,thankfully im cut aswell.on avarage cut men stamina mog uncut men in bed

Oh fuck. Why?

20210123 145832

Which one does yours most look like erect?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, lutte and Dr. Greenberg
Why the fuck are you here if you're already getting sex? Gtfo.

lidocaine

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Stare
Oh erect, then I think low and tight @Bignuts

And yeah, I think it's low instead of high when not erect

Or nvm it's closer to high and tight when erect @Bignuts

Oh erect, then I think low and tight @Bignuts

And yeah, I think it's low instead of high when not erect
It's just about when it's hard as skin can sag when flaccid. There should be a part of your cut dick that's a different colour, that's the inner skin. If there is barely /no inner skin left then your dick will be more numb, if there is quite a bit (2cm +) then you'll retain more sensitivity

• +1
It's just about when it's hard as skin can sag when flaccid. There should be a part of your cut dick that's a different colour, that's the inner skin. If there is barely /no inner skin left then your dick will be more numb, if there is quite a bit (2cm +) then you'll retain more sensitivity
I see. Yeah, I think it's perhaps around 2cm of inner skin when erect but I will examine this later haha. Can I get back to you in PM some other time? (not sending pic haha but just explaining)

I see. Yeah, I think it's perhaps around 2cm of inner skin when erect but I will examine this later haha. Can I get back to you in PM some other time? (not sending pic haha but just explaining)
Sure, but yeah I'll leak your cock if you send it to me

• +1
Sure, but yeah I'll leak your cock if you send it to me
Haha I won't

faggot thats a problem anyone would want to have,thankfully im cut aswell.on avarage cut men stamina mog uncut men in bed
Well, it's not too bad. I enjoy the mental part more than the physical satisfaction when it comes to sex, but then again that could be because I have reduced sensitivity. It's annoying not being able to cum sometimes though and often the girl might think she's doing something wrong or that she's not satisfying me, which is a problem if it's a girl I like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Bignuts
If I sent you pics of some of the beasts that want to meet me online..that should help

• JFL