• +1
Reactions: shimada
Pm me for tips

Reincarnation implants from Dr. Eppley.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cool-dude, I'mme, Gebirgscel and 6 others
Just get 11 inch lifts bro

Id you are really 5'3, then not even 1 million could bring you to more than a 5. I know its really sad, But girls hate small guys. So many tinder matches lost interest or deleted me as soon as i told them that im 177cm. Some of them also told me that im really their type, but 10cm to small. Its really brutal.

you have to use the bba technique
u got to be a cool guy with money to catch good girls
have a nice style, have a strong mind

Last edited:
Correct your posture to perfection and wear 3 inch lifts trust me there is nothing you can do and build your shoulders

if youre actually 5'3 its just over for you
No, it's just much more complicated.
Id you are really 5'3, then not even 1 million could bring you to more than a 5. I know its really sad, But girls hate small guys. So many tinder matches lost interest or deleted me as soon as i told them that im 177cm. Some of them also told me that im really their type, but 10cm to small. Its really brutal.
WTF are you expecting from TINDER sluts ?
Looks maxx and go for the ones in your social circle.
Are all young men pussies nowadays ?

now i am a normie how can I ascend to chad
look dude, get leg lenghtning, get 3 three inch shoe lifts and stretch. you can get to 5"8 and have a shot with some girls

Limb lengthening. Try to get to 5'8

now i am a normie how can I ascend to chad
post honest pictures of yourself and we will tell how to do it

Chad is born

Chadlite is your ceiling keep coping

Your eye shape is your biggest flaw.
Also your face is bloated, your forehead is below average, your beard is removing angularity from your face.

For referance:
David Beckham Beard Styles 2018

u wont be chad at 5'3"

why dont u understand this

He can get LL and atleast get to 5 foot 9 keep coping it's mainly face at 5 foot 9 he just needs like 255 k bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
He can get LL and atleast get to 5 foot 9 keep coping it's mainly face at 5 foot 9 he just needs like 255 k bro
does he get a LL for his proportions too and his arms and his frame and his ribcage size?

does he get a LL for his proportions too and his arms and his frame and his ribcage size?

Frame surgery as for rib cage size it's easy to fraud just never take off your clothes bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
51427996 614172299035208 3852181153427315640 n

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: psl7 fatty and Pietrosiek
tinder does not = real life, girls can afford to be extremely picky online

But yeah 5’3 is very small, he should get LL and perma run lifts

tinder does not = real life, girls can afford to be extremely picky online

But yeah 5’3 is very small, he should get LL and perma run lifts
Tinder is more realisticl than real life, because girls can act blackpilled and nobody will judge them. In reality they will maybe be a lot nicer to ugly/average guys, but still the results are the same. Tinder is reality and scalable truth! I think around 40% of all couples (short/longterm) are meeting from online dating. And it will only increase during the next years.

Tinder is more realisticl than real life, because girls can act blackpilled and nobody will judge them. In reality they will maybe be a lot nicer to ugly/average guys, but still the results are the same. Tinder is reality and scalable truth! I think around 40% of all couples (short/longterm) are meeting from online dating. And it will only increase during the next years.
Yeah they can act but what I’m saying is, I have seen many average or below average men who get better looking girls due to real life game, whether this be a slay or LTR