How can I make my head bigger?

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
I'm a major skullcel. I need some help fast. I need to make my skull wider horizontally and make it longer vertically. Please help me If you have any methods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
HGH is the only thing I can think of, but don't fuck around with that stuff if you haven't read up about it. Bodybuilding.com has good resources on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted
HGH is the only thing I can think of, but don't fuck around with that stuff if you haven't read up about it. Bodybuilding.com has good resources on it

Thanks, I have nothing to lose, either way. It's just that HGH is too expensive for me at the moment but I'll save up.

If you're knowledgeable about this can I PM you for source and dosages?

• +1
Thanks, I have nothing to lose, either way. It's just that HGH is too expensive for me at the moment but I'll save up.

If you're knowledgeable about this can I PM you for source and dosages?
I would buy it from online sources, as it's much cheaper and easier to obtain.

I actually do not know much about it. I would consult bb.com like I mentioned before

• +1
Errrr the dosages needed for skull growth are crazy high. Prob around 10-15IUs/day... Most people want to run 6IUs/day for gains and its CRAZY expensive. Espeacially since you could be getting fake gear. You wanna risk it?

• +1
You can't, skullcels are fucked. Is it really that bad tho?

• +1
You can't, skullcels are fucked. Is it really that bad tho?

Idk my father has 2 times bigger skull than me, and that's just bones no fat.

I get sad every time I look in the mirror.

Errrr the dosages needed for skull growth are crazy high. Prob around 10-15IUs/day... Most people want to run 6IUs/day for gains and its CRAZY expensive. Espeacially since you could be getting fake gear. You wanna risk it?

For how long? 6 months? And can you give me an estimated price for 1 month? I have nothing to lose.

• +1
honestly I wouldn't fuck around with hgh. You would need ALOT to grow your skull in any significant way and that large dosage would also grow all your organs including your brain, heart and intestines. Not to mention that large dosage would be expensive as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I'd say 12IUs/day for 9 months at least man.

I have a cheap source in the UK that sells me good gear, as in steroids. I have never tried their HGH, since the steroids are legit maybe the HGH is legit. But HGH is faked so much more than steroids so you never know. My source might not even know his stuff is fake.

Anyways, lets first calculate how much you will need.

y = (Amount of HGH) x (Duration of use)
= (12) x (7 x 4 x 9)
= 3024 IUs of HGH.

My source sells 100IUs at £135 (GBP).

P = (y/100 *round up*) x 135
= £4185 total.

Assuming you could get a 10% discount for buying in bulk = ~£3750

£3750 ---> $4,288. (USD)

Thats assuming my source has 100% legit HGH. Also, you'd notice all the other effects WAY before skull alteration. More muscle, less fat, maybe an HGH gut, possibility to gk diabetic ect....
I can have absolutely PHENOMINAL steroid cycles for £1500/year.

Check out this dream stack I made for fun. (I sell steroids sometimes on the side so I have to know as much as possible). This stack is amazing, it would take me forever to explain everything here to you, like dosages, timing, half lifes, synergistic effects ect.

Dont get mad at me for selling steroids, I been living on my own since 15, I gotta make ends meet and not everyone is willing to give a job to me until I turned 17.

This stack would cost me less than £420 and cover 4 months of the year

*Not that I would even consider doing this at my level of training*

Weeks 1-5: Insulin (10IUs/day)*
Weeks 1-7: Superdrol (20-30mg/day)*
Weeks 1-13: Tren E (500mg/week)*
Weeks 1-13: Test E (500mg/week)*
Weeks 1-15: Cabergoline (0.5mg/E5D)
Weeks 1-20: Aromasin (12.5mg/EOD)
Weeks 12-16: HCG (2000IUs/week)
Weeks 12-16: Methyl-Tren (0.5mg/day)*
Weeks 16-20: Insulin (10IUs/day)*
Weeks 16-20: Nolvadex (40mg/day)
Weeks 17-21: Supertrim (2 tabs daily)
Weeks 17-21: DNP (400 mg/daily)

- Run 6mg Melatonin, 1200mg NAC, Multivitamine throughout
- PWO Shake: 2 Scp Protein powder, 1.5 Scp Dextrose, 2 Scp Creatine
- Run 2 Electrolyte tabs daily during DNP use

Anyone on that is making mad gains.

THE POINT IS HOWEVER. I CAN DO ALL THAT FOR WAY CHEAPER THAN HGH AND LOOKSMAX MYSELF WAY MORE THAN HGH WOULD.
honestly I wouldn't fuck around with hgh. You would need ALOT to grow your skull in any significant way and that large dosage would also grow all your organs including your brain, heart and intestines. Not to mention that large dosage would be expensive as fuck.

Exactly bro, before he gets to where he needs he would have to surpass everything else, both the good effects and bad effects.
Idk my father has 2 times bigger skull than me, and that's just bones no fat.

I get sad every time I look in the mirror.

For how long? 6 months? And can you give me an estimated price for 1 month? I have nothing to lose.

You have a lot of money to lose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Unwanted

I have a cheap source in the UK that sells me good gear, as in steroids. I have never tried their HGH, since the steroids are legit maybe the HGH is legit. But HGH is faked so much more than steroids so you never know. My source might not even know his stuff is fake.

= (12) x (7 x 4 x 9)
= 3024 IUs of HGH.

= £4185 total.

£3750 ---> $4,288. (USD)

Thats assuming my source has 100% legit HGH. Also, you'd notice all the other effects WAY before skull alteration. More muscle, less fat, maybe an HGH gut, possibility to gk diabetic ect....

Check out this dream stack I made for fun. (I sell steroids sometimes on the side so I have to know as much as possible). This stack is amazing, it would take me forever to explain everything here to you, like dosages, timing, half lifes, synergistic effects ect.

Dont get mad at me for selling steroids, I been living on my own since 15, I gotta make ends meet and not everyone is willing to give a job to me until I turned 17.

THE POINT IS HOWEVER. I CAN DO ALL THAT FOR WAY CHEAPER THAN HGH AND LOOKSMAX MYSELF WAY MORE THAN HGH WOULD.

Exactly bro, before he gets to where he needs he would have to surpass everything else, both the good effects and bad effects.

Will 12IUs/day of HGH make my other bones grow, like clavicles, torso, ribcage, etc? I mean will I get more frame as well?

You're really a genius for roids btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147
Will 12IUs/day of HGH make my other bones grow, like clavicles, torso, ribcage, etc? I mean will I get more frame as well?

If your plates are still open yeah it will make them grow too maybe even height. If I were you i'd start taking arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD to delay the closing of the growth plates.

Yh idk I like researching a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Unwanted
DHT causes skull expansion.

• +1
Big skull is cope. I would rather have a small skull with good aesthetics than a big ogre skull. I have a pretty short but wide skull, I look like an ogre legit. I would trade my head width for a more aesthetic face.

• +1

= (12) x (7 x 4 x 9)
= 3024 IUs of HGH.

= £4185 total.

£3750 ---> $4,288. (USD)

Holy fuck another great post. Astounding work dude.

So tell me brother why you living on your own? I mean since 15 that's quite impressive

He really is a genius. probably one of the most if not the most high IQ posters here TBH

• +1
Holy fuck another great post. Astounding work dude.

So tell me brother why you living on your own? I mean since 15 that's quite impressive

He really is a genius. probably one of the most if not the most high IQ posters here TBH

Oh lol. I lived in Toronto when my dad told me to come visit my mum who lives in London when I was 14 for 2 weeks. So I came to london, then my dad was like, oh, lol, you're gonna stay there forever. So obvs mans was kinda depressed cause my mums crazy. She lost her job and went completely phyco and couldnt take care of me so I lived in a childrens home for a few months then I started living by myself. My mum moved back to Dubai. My socialworker does help me tbf with bills if I havent been able to make anything. I still got the highest grades in my school that year during all that so I am proud. Just looking to improve myself ya know? A women mean slightly more to me than most people because I dont have family and she'd be like my only "family".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Oh lol. I lived in Toronto when my dad told me to come visit my mum who lives in London when I was 14 for 2 weeks. So I came to london, then my dad was like, oh, lol, you're gonna stay there forever. So obvs mans was kinda depressed cause my mums crazy. She lost her job and went completely phyco and couldnt take care of me so I lived in a childrens home for a few months then I started living by myself. My mum moved back to Dubai. My socialworker does help me tbf with bills if I havent been able to make anything. I still got the highest grades in my school that year during all that so I am proud. Just looking to improve myself ya know? A women mean slightly more to me than most people because I dont have family and she'd be like my only "family".
Damn bro. You're a beast ngl. Top of your class and living on your own basically. Respect. Good looking and a great framed body that has massive potential.

You're gonna do great man. I admire your perseverance through everything and that you didn't quit when times got tough

And yeah I'm similar with regards to how I see a good woman: I don't have much family so my girls like family to me

Last edited:
  • +1
5 years this site has been here