• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

How can I reduce submental fat?

N

Nation

Apprentice
Even if my bodyfat is certified low and I'm on low carb I always have this submental fat, also the sides of my face look bloated and full of water retention.

I tried everything without any success

vitamin C maxing, drink tons of water, keto, hiit cardio exc

Attachments

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

You can ascend
You look like my principal

Mathafack

Mathafack

Vampire.
you look old

didntreadlol

didntreadlol

6'10 8PSL
mewing is legit for submental

Halotestin

Halotestin

ADHDcel
Mewing is.your way to go buddyboyo

T

tryingtofindsolution

Apprentice
Even if my bodyfat is certified low and I'm on low carb I always have this submental fat, also the sides of my face look bloated and full of water retention.

I tried everything without any success

vitamin C maxing, drink tons of water, keto, hiit cardio exc
First of all wer cannot see shit here,but anyway if you want just to lose fat in a particular region ,you can do it by kybella,coolscuption,or liposuction.But most of the submental fat is because of a weak chin and a jawline,so it is better to get a wraparound jaw implant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Looksmaxing 30
Sal123 Looksmaxing 3
dogeatsgrass Looksmaxing 15

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)