How can i remove blackhead (nose) Forever?

K

Kinko

Zephir
Nothing works (black Mask,cream,scrub,tonic)

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
KINKOOOOOO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Enlil, shibo and 1 other person
Tretinoin applied to the nose will regulate oil production.

Go to a dermo

• +1
Reactions: Stare and PubertyMaxxer
i have the same problem. Maybe a co2 laser treatment could help?

I applicate It,this Is sufficent to eliminate all blackhead?

No
It won't remove existing blackheads, but if you apply it regularly it will reduce oil production and prevent future blackheads. It will take a few months off application to achieve this.

To remove existing blackheads you should use a comedone extractor. Be gentle and disinfect it with rubbing alcohol.
71BMpn9cORL._SY450_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
It won't remove existing blackheads, but if you apply it regularly it will reduce oil production and prevent future blackheads. It will take a few months off application to achieve this.

To remove existing blackheads you should use a comedone extractor. Be gentle and disinfect it with rubbing alcohol.
71BMpn9cORL._SY450_.jpg
Where can you get it ?

Later i ll post amazon link to ask u if food ,but before i Need to see a YouTube tutorial. I can start After 1/2 month that i use tretinoin or Just now?

Oh lol you can get them everywhere. Amazon and ebay will have hundreds.

Only make pressure like in this video for extract blackhead?

Gemini_mall® - Kit di 5 utensili per la rimozione di punti neri, imperfezioni, acne, brufoli, comedoni Amazon product ASIN B071DCY673
This are good?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Stingray
go to an institute and have a professional remove them

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
KINKO KINKO KINKOOO

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and GoMadAndSTFU
You should try Garnier Skin Active + deluxe blackhead (Douglas Collection)..
They've got only positive feedbacks

Link of Deluxe blackhead?if It have ialuronic acid i can t use (fa reazione con il retin a)

Nothing works (black Mask,cream,scrub,tonic)
> tretinoin + antibiotic
if it does not work
> adapalene + antibiotic (for example Epiduo contains both)
if it does not work
> isotretinoin (also known as accutane)

are you the Freezer from forum dei brutti?

> tretinoin + antibiotic
if it does not work
> adapalene + antibiotic (for example Epiduo contains both)
if it does not work
> isotretinoin (also known as accutane)
What Is antibiotici?

kinko ur perfect 8 psl no need for blackhead removal

What Is antibiotici?
most brand acne creams contain a retinoid (tretinoin or adapalene) + an antibiotic such as benzoile.

whereas if you buy a generic tretinoin, then the cream only contains tretinoin

most brand acne creams contain a retinoid (tretinoin or adapalene) + an antibiotic such as benzoile.

whereas if you buy a generic tretinoin, then the cream only contains tretinoin
I have airol 0.05% liquid not cream. I Need to buy benzac 5-10% too?

I have airol 0.05% liquid not cream. I Need to buy benzac 5-10% too?

this form of Airol only contains tretinoin, so you need an antibiotic like benzac

Attachments

• 1573248046154.png
    1573248046154.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 6

potresti anche berla la bava di lumaca,tutte le donne ne parlano come se fosse miracolosa

you could also drink the snail slime, all the women talk about it as if it were miraculous
I use acnelia and I also use sensibio + of bioderma and I find the best skin (in my small way)
PicsArt 11 09 051944
PicsArt 11 09 051944

Last edited:
go to an institute and have a professional remove them
This. This is the only answer that’s full proof. All that other shit is voodoo..

You could try removing them yourself but you’d probably not do that good and could scar yourself and that would suck

This. This is the only answer that’s full proof. All that other shit is voodoo..

You could try removing them yourself but you’d probably not do that good and could scar yourself and that would suck
How cost go to remove blackhead in a Institute?

What Is the First One? I can t understand french
ds=dermatite seborroica sbianca la pelle e la rende bella e omogenea e senza spellature ne infiammazioni ne rossori,pruriti,secchezza ecc

ds=dermatite seborroica sbianca la pelle e la rende bella e omogenea e senza spellature ne infiammazioni ne rossori,pruriti,secchezza ecc
Sì avvicina la tipa del tigotá e mi fa "ti serve una mano? Ho visto che guardavi le creme idratanti" le rispondo di si, mi chiede se era per me,le rispondo "si, faccio il modello devo abbinarla a un altra crema" lei mi risponde "avevo immaginato facevi il modello". Model tier,nulla di aggiungere

fatti dare il sui numero e fattela da dietro...

Well first you need to determine whether they are blackheads or (more likely) sebaceous filaments.

perchè non ti conpri a dieci euro una maschera di vapore per il viso?
la sauna facciale,ti allarga i pori svuotandoteli..e poi dopo ti metti una crema restingipori antibatterica...

o se no ti fai fare il laser e ti verrá la pelle liscia senza rughe ne pori e quindi non avrai più punti neri.
nell'attesa usa anche creme anti sebo

perchè non ti conpri a dieci euro una maschera di vapore per il viso?
la sauna facciale,ti allarga i pori svuotandoteli..e poi dopo ti metti una crema restingipori antibatterica...
Costa solo 10 euro il vaporizzatore che usano le estetiste?

no,quello che ho io a casa ma non lo uso mai,se abitavi vicino te lo avrei dato,tipo questa:
61VGHT0U4NL SX425

bilateral box pimpletomy with eppley

Wear a pot over your head.

My very non professional opinion is that you have sebaceous filaments. Do a lot of research on r/skincareaddiction and other sites. I don't believe it's possible to entirely remove... a lot of it is just pore size, which is primarily genetic.

My very non professional opinion is that you have sebaceous filaments. Do a lot of research on r/skincareaddiction and other sites. I don't believe it's possible to entirely remove... a lot of it is just pore size, which is primarily genetic.
Yes Bro,i think are sebaceous filaments. Over for me, i can use benzoile peroxide (benzac)+tretinoin and destroit they 1 time a week
Over 4 me,shit skin genetic