How can I slay without drinking alcohol?

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
So I don't drink at all (bad for health, bad for neurons, tastes like shit, jfl if you poison yourself) but it's an extremely social drug and I don't know how to justify that to women (they always wanna drink some wine before sex, they wanna go to bars and drink beer and you can't be a bitch and drink fucking lemonade while she drinks beer, they wanna go to clubs and get wasted, they wanna drink champagne on romantic dinners, etc etc etc etc) WITHOUT coming off as "boring". I legit envy muslims cuz they got the perfect justification for not drinking as it is not allowed in their religion.

EDIT: I don't mean how can I get to a "drunk state" without drinking alcohol, I'm perfectly comfortable being 100% sober all the time. I just wanna know how I can justify that to women without coming off as boring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 10551
Just take xanax smfh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and sergeant blackpill
xtc

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Eeating tons of sugar can make you drunk.

Stop drinking alcohol

You need face for slaying woman. No alcohol for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and madmax
Just tell them. If they give you shit, fuck them.

Theres drugs that are better for socializing/reducing inhibition and don't cause as big of a looksmin or cognitive decline as alcohol. The key to socalizing is lowering inhibition, increasing confidence and self-esteem.
-Endocannaboids help with anxiety (look for cbd high strains, or cbd in general)
-certain ssri might help
-play around with your hormonal profile, you might like the feeling of being higher testerone and it could have a positive effect on inhibition
-try taking betablockers- reduce heart rate and lower ephinerine, making u lower inhibition
- try lowdose shrooms, psychedlics
- ive notice stimulants make me more social conversative, but becareful taking em at night and they could reduce errection strength, but the dopamine is good for sex drive

i can give more examples, but u gotta experiment and research a bit to see what works for u. Go to as many parties as possible

Eeating tons of sugar can make you drunk.
It's true. After three months of abstinence from sugar, on Christmas, I did binge eating with ten cookies, 800 grams of italian sweet bread, two choccolate bars. At the end I was high and had nausea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TITUS, 98Zdeed98 and 1 other person
It's true. After three months of abstinence from sugar, on Christmas, I did binge eating with ten cookies, 800 grams of italian sweet bread, two choccolate bars. At the end I was high and had nausea

View attachment 904210

i know that sugar can give u dopamine not sure if its comparable to being drunk or that it will help with socalizing.

but i think he's trying to avoid looksmining. Sugar is a huge looksmin

Just put water in a bottle and go around acting stupid and drinking from the water.

Easy slav vodkamaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Maltreser, Deleted member 11143 and 2 others
Ketamin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
So I don't drink at all (bad for health, bad for neurons, tastes like shit, jfl if you poison yourself) but it's an extremely social drug and I don't know how to justify that to women (they always wanna drink some wine before sex, they wanna go to bars and drink beer and you can't be a bitch and drink fucking lemonade while she drinks beer, they wanna go to clubs and get wasted, they wanna drink champagne on romantic dinners, etc etc etc etc) WITHOUT coming off as "boring". I legit envy muslims cuz they got the perfect justification for not drinking as it is not allowed in their religion.

EDIT: I don't mean how can I get to a "drunk state" without drinking alcohol, I'm perfectly comfortable being 100% sober all the time. I just wanna know how I can justify that to women without coming off as boring.
You will be percieved as boring because you think not drinking is boring. You have to own that you don't drink alcohol, it's who you are, girls won't complain or bitch about it. I had like 40+ successful dates that lead to slay while not drinking(neither the girl) a drop of alcohol on the dates.

There is plenty of girls that don't drink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, 98Zdeed98 and Ijustwannafuckbitche
You can be the "driver" or say you are on meds, or invent something, you are low IQ bro. We used to tell the waiter to serve 2 kinds of shots, one was water (the one you drink) and the other one is just a regular alcoholic shot (the one she drinks), thus she gets drunk and you don't, it works also when you are drink bragging with friends.

Mozlems smoke plenty of weed, don't think they don't inebriate themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11143 and 98Zdeed98

View attachment 904210
i know that sugar can give u dopamine not sure if its comparable to being drunk or that it will help with socalizing.

but i think he's trying to avoid looksmining. Sugar is a huge looksmin
There was this guy whose parents were doctors and didn't allow him any sugar. He went out once and got "drunk" on coca-cola, and from that moment on he was called Coca-Colo by everyone. His little brother being called Pepsi-Colo. I laugh every time i think about it.

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
Be a fucking man and say you don't drink. I swear some of you niggas sounds like you are in high school still. "I'm going to look like a bitch because I'm drinking lemonade" Man up nigga.

• +1
Reactions: madmax