- momentum
- accepting and realizing that oyu can lose fat with shitty food
- motivation:
giphy.gif

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 2969, Hades and 5 others
Eating healthy is simple. Make sure that in each meal you get a good amount of protein, fats and carbs, and enough fiber so:

Eat at least 80-100g of fat per day, at least 120-150g of protein per day (0.8g per lb of bodyweight) and the rest should be carbs.

For protein:
1-Meat (chicken, beef, pork, lamb, duck, game and so on)
2-Fish (salmon, cod, red snapper and so on)
3-Milk (if you're not lactose intolerant)
4-Eggs

For carbs:
1-Brown Rice (higher in fiber)
2-Whole wheat or whole grain bread (higher in fiber)
3-Brown pasta (higher in fiber)
4-Oatmeal (old fashioned oats taste amazing, instant oats taste terrible)
5-Quinoa (high in fiber)
6-Fruits that are low in calories (watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, raspberries, blackberries, apples, grapefruits)
7-Vegetables (high in fiber, low in calories)

For fats (if you eat lean meats):
1-Peanut Butter (or Almond butter)
2-Avocados
3-Nuts
4-Seeds

Also, stop consuming soft drinks, chips, and other types of junk food, don't even buy it at the supermarket and throw it what you already have, it is poison for your body.

Then to lose weight, just focus on the foods in the list and weigh all your food on a food scale, and use myfitnesspal or cronometer to track how many calories you are consuming every day, set a target goal of either 1 lb per week of weight loss or 2 lbs per week depending on how fat you are, if you are 15-20% body fat, go on a slow 1lb per week cut, otherwise you risk losing muscle.

Also, another good trick is to eat more slowly because it takes 20 minutes for your brain and your stomach to make a connection that tells you that you are full, so if you eat your meal under 20 minutes, you might still be hungry. Also, don't try to lose more than 2 lbs per week even if you are really fat otherwise it's going to be impossible, fad diets don't work anyways, so don't do them.

If you need extra advice you can watch this video:
and this:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MyFUTUREisBLEAK, sytyl, Hades and 2 others
Eating healthy is simple. Make sure that in each meal you get a good amount of protein, fats and carbs, and enough fiber so:

Eat at least 80-100g of fat per day, at least 120-150g of protein per day (0.8g per lb of bodyweight) and the rest should be carbs.

For protein:
1-Meat (chicken, beef, pork, lamb, duck, game and so on)
2-Fish (salmon, cod, red snapper and so on)
3-Milk (if you're not lactose intolerant)
4-Eggs

For carbs:
1-Brown Rice (higher in fiber)
2-Whole wheat or whole grain bread (higher in fiber)
3-Brown pasta (higher in fiber)
4-Oatmeal (old fashioned oats taste amazing, instant oats taste terrible)
5-Quinoa (high in fiber)
6-Fruits that are low in calories (watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, raspberries, blackberries, apples, grapefruits)
7-Vegetables (high in fiber, low in calories)

For fats (if you eat lean meats):
1-Peanut Butter (or Almond butter)
2-Avocados
3-Nuts
4-Seeds

Also, stop consuming soft drinks, chips, and other types of junk food, don't even buy it at the supermarket and throw it what you already have, it is poison for your body.

Then to lose weight, just focus on the foods in the list and weigh all your food on a food scale, and use myfitnesspal or cronometer to track how many calories you are consuming every day, set a target goal of either 1 lb per week of weight loss or 2 lbs per week depending on how fat you are, if you are 15-20% body fat, go on a slow 1lb per week cut, otherwise you risk losing muscle.

Also, another good trick is to eat more slowly because it takes 20 minutes for your brain and your stomach to make a connection that tells you that you are full, so if you eat your meal under 20 minutes, you might still be hungry. Also, don't try to lose more than 2 lbs per week even if you are really fat otherwise it's going to be impossible, fad diets don't work anyways, so don't do them.

If you need extra advice you can watch this video:
and this:

I just recently cut soda out doing sparkling water only now. I’ve noticed a lot of weight loss already. Wondering what would happen if you hit your protein intake requirements but somehow still stayed in a caloric deficit

Workout while fasting

16 hr fast every day minimum

20 hr for super cut up

Take roids

• +1
Reactions: MyFUTUREisBLEAK
Instead of unhealthy food opt for veggies or fruit

I just recently cut soda out doing sparkling water only now. I’ve noticed a lot of weight loss already. Wondering what would happen if you hit your protein intake requirements but somehow still stayed in a caloric deficit
That's called IIFYM (if it fits your macros), yes it's doable but if you still eat junk food, you'll never feel satiated so you'll always be hungry throughout the day. I have already given the solution to this, you must eat high protein and high fiber foods to make sure you can eat less without being hungry all the time.

There is no shortcut. You just have to suffer. If you cant stick to a healthy diet for more than a week then you will never be healthy and lose weight. Thats all there is to it. You need to be able to resist your impulses to eat bad shit.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 5583
That's called IIFYM (if it fits your macros), yes it's doable but if you still eat junk food, you'll never feel satiated so you'll always be hungry throughout the day. I have already given the solution to this, you must eat high protein and high fiber foods to make sure you can eat less without being hungry all the time.
Yeah I’m rereading the post now. I’ve cut all junk foods. Coke was the last sugary thing I drank and I don’t even crave it now cuz of the sparkling water. I guess I have to choose whether to bulk or cut now. I lost weight immediately after just cutting soda and not doing much else but I was thinking to hold off cutting hardcore till I get my bimax done since I can’t eat normally anyway and would be subsisting on soft foods and tripling my protein shakes. I’m on creatine also which has helped gaining muscle a lot.

Simple. Don't keep unhealthy food in close proximity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Put fork down and fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Yeah I’m rereading the post now. I’ve cut all junk foods. Coke was the last sugary thing I drank and I don’t even crave it now cuz of the sparkling water. I guess I have to choose whether to bulk or cut now. I lost weight immediately after just cutting soda and not doing much else but I was thinking to hold off cutting hardcore till I get my bimax done since I can’t eat normally anyway and would be subsisting on soft foods and tripling my protein shakes. I’m on creatine also which has helped gaining muscle a lot.
It depends on how fat you are, if you're so fat that you are unhealthy (above 20% body fat), then you should cut to a healthy body fat percentage (between 15 and 20%) but if you are already at that healthy body fat, then yeah you can stay like that and you'll lose weight anyways after the bimax. And from what I remember, you won't be able to eat a ton of food, you'll end up eating probably a third of what you usually eat, so you'll lose maybe 20 lbs after 3-4 weeks, but you can gain it all back very quickly. That's what happened to me, I did the surgery at 170 lbs, and I was 150 lbs when fully recovered, then I gained it all back my going back to the gym and eating more.

Just realize that you risk a myriad of illnesses when staying high bf%. Male hunter body is meant to be lean with minimal fat

op you need to cut out meat from your diet as much as possible, to the point of not eating it altogether
avoid cholesterol and saturates/monounsaturates/polysaturates like the plague and stick to homogenated oils and trans fats predominantly
your diet needs to consist of high fibres (so you can ingest high amounts of sugars for energy) - eat fruits for breakfast lunch and dinner, white rice (simple carbohydrates) and tons of vegetables like broccoli for calcium and nuts
also dont believe the lies said about refined sugars they're fine for you provided you consume enough fibres and avoid potassium at all costs

ignore all the other retards posting itt they have no idea what good nutrition is even if it fucked their moms in front of them

Last edited:
It depends on how fat you are, if you're so fat that you are unhealthy (above 20% body fat), then you should cut to a healthy body fat percentage (between 15 and 20%) but if you are already at that healthy body fat, then yeah you can stay like that and you'll lose weight anyways after the bimax. And from what I remember, you won't be able to eat a ton of food, you'll end up eating probably a third of what you usually eat, so you'll lose maybe 20 lbs after 3-4 weeks, but you can gain it all back very quickly. That's what happened to me, I did the surgery at 170 lbs, and I was 150 lbs when fully recovered, then I gained it all back my going back to the gym and eating more.
I’ll keep that in mind. So likely I’ll just bulk like I was before except without the Coca Cola shooting me in the foot. I’m think I’m between 15-20 but I haven’t done a proper measurement since before I quit soda. Also the one measurement I did said I was like 10-12 but that’s not possible because I don’t have a full six pack just the two four are visible when I flex them. Any reliable way to measure body fat without a machine at the gym?

I’ll keep that in mind. So likely I’ll just bulk like I was before except without the Coca Cola shooting me in the foot. I’m think I’m between 15-20 but I haven’t done a proper measurement since before I quit soda. Also the one measurement I did said I was like 10-12 but that’s not possible because I don’t have a full six pack just the two four are visible when I flex them. Any reliable way to measure body fat without a machine at the gym?
Show me a picture of your (shirtless) body (you can crop out your face if you want), and I'll tell you if you're too fat or not, with all my experience, I can easily estimate body fat percentage from a picture and tell you if you should cut or maintain.

Show me a picture of your (shirtless) body (you can crop out your face if you want), and I'll tell you if you're too fat or not, with all my experience, I can easily estimate body fat percentage from a picture and tell you if you should cut or maintain.
It’s cool I’ve got pic on here already. Some of the angles were weird but it should give a good idea. I’m above average upper body size but I still feel like I look doughy af

A59ECD52 E76B 410A AEAC DF470F26BD62
69F2BAD0 F01D 4FBC B197 49DEF9074356

8BFFF9DF 6F79 4843 AE64 0FEBE247B55A

It’s cool I’ve got pic on here already. Some of the angles were weird but it should give a good idea. I’m above average upper body size but I still feel like I look doughy af

View attachment 742029View attachment 742024
View attachment 742026
Wow you're really muscular, your arms are huge. I think you're between 20 and 25% body fat, you kind of have the look that Tom Hardy had in The Dark Knight Rises as Bane.

Your main problem is that you lack definition, if you do a bimax, you'll lose muscle anyways so your body fat will stay the same, so if you want to cut, you should do it now, you'll look a lot better than you do now, your face will be more chiseled and lean and your muscles will be more defined and you'll have a six pack. It's impossible to not have a six pack at that level of muscle mass.

What are your lifts? (weighted chin up, overhead press, barbell row, bench press, squat and deadlift) How much weight and for how many reps?

Wow you're really muscular, your arms are huge. I think you're between 20 and 25% body fat, you kind of have the look that Tom Hardy had in The Dark Knight Rises as Bane.

Your main problem is that you lack definition, if you do a bimax, you'll lose muscle anyways so your body fat will stay the same, so if you want to cut, you should do it now, you'll look a lot better than you do now, your face will be more chiseled and lean and your muscles will be more defined and you'll have a six pack. It's impossible to not have a six pack at that level of muscle mass.

What are your lifts? (weighted chin up, overhead press, barbell row, bench press, squat and deadlift) How much weight and for how many reps?
I haven’t been to a gym for a while now so I’m having a hard time remembering some of these. I do normal chin ups about 5 sets of ten bench was about 180 last time I was at the gym. Rest of my stuff is just body weight exercises dips and pull ups and the dumbbells I use are 40 and 60 lbs for all exercises

Drink a bunch of water whenever you get hungry