How can I use steroids to get muscular while minimizing side effects as much as possible?

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
I know that a few people told me to do it in my rating thread back in August, but I wasn't ready to accept the truth back then:

Now I understand that there is a reason why I am still skinny fat, weak and at the same weight after years of weightlifting experience, I should already be gymmaxxed by now but because of my low total testosterone levels of 533 ng/dl, and my bad genetics, I remain stuck with 11 inch arms and a 14.5 inch neck at a height of 6 foot 4 and an age of 22. It is extremely awkward and embarassing to still have the body of child as an adult.

Not only that, but I feel less masculine also and less dominant and I always have very low energy levels and this pisses me off because no matter how hard I train, I still look and feel like lazy guy who has never touched a weight in his life.

I've seen videos on youtube by Greg Doucette about how to do a steroid cycle and how to maintain your gains post cycle and I was wondering if your advice will be similar to his or better and how I can be sure that I am making the best cycle possible to maximize results while minimizing side effects, I don't want to make it worse but I really need this, I don't think I can ever get an aesthetic muscular body as a natural. While with steroids, according to Greg Doucette, you can get the equivalent of 5 years of natural training in a 12 week cycle.

That 12 week cycle alone would be enough to make me able to get laid on Tinder, I'd still do more cycles though to become even bigger of course but I absolutely need that shortcut, I don't want to waste more time. Also, where is the best place to buy the drugs? Some people say to buy it from guys at the gym but others say that it is too risky to do that and you need to get the drugs from a doctor however I don't know where I would find such a doctor who isn't going to say no, just getting my testosterone blood test was already very difficult on its own since my doctor didn't want to do it at first.

Also, I apologize for all the times I said wrong things about fitness and steroids, I was just repeating things that I read online like a parrot, I didn't actually know what I was saying and I know that now. If I had realized this 4 years ago when I started, I'm sure that I wouldn't be a kissless virgin at 22.

Here are pictures of my shitty 4 year transformation to give you an idea of how terrible my genetics are:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, piscicide, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
holy shit roids would ascend you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, WadlowMaxxing, RealLooksmaxxer and 5 others
You were all right when you told me to use steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
dnrd op essay tbh ngl
he should the hit gym and be natty for a few months to a year first before jumping to steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
Lets fucking go bro Montreal roidmaxxing gang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and randomuser2407
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9072
You basically look the same after those 4 years jfl. Definitely diet / training related problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Ocelot
You basically look the same after those 4 years jfl. Definitely diet / training related problems
No it's not, I tried bro splits in the beginning, then I used push pull legs, that didn't do anything, then I used 5x5, that didn't work so I switched to 3x5, then I got stuck again, now I'm on upper lower. I'm not saying that I'd never make gains as a natural, but I'd stay very small and the gains would be extremely slow. Also, in the beginning I didn't eat enough, then i ate a perfect diet and bulked and only got fatter not stronger.

My genetics suck. Natty training only works when your genetics are already great.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, 6’1cel, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
No it's not, I tried bro splits in the beginning, then I used push pull legs, that didn't do anything, then I used 5x5, that didn't work so I switched to 3x5, then I got stuck again, now I'm on upper lower. I'm not saying that I'd never make gains as a natural, but I'd stay very small and the gains would be extremely slow. Also, in the beginning I didn't eat enough, then i ate a perfect diet and bulked and only got fatter not stronger.

My genetics suck. Natty training only works when your genetics are already great.
If your genes supposedly suck natural then roids won't magically make you into David laid jfl.

Were you progressing your lifts weekly? Were you eating enough protein? C'mon bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
This niggas been in the gym for a few years and looks like he hasn't lifted shit
@copingvolcel wtf have you been doing????
no way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Kmscurry, Renaissance.Chad and 2 others
This niggas been in the gym for a few years and looks like he hasn't lifted shit
no way
If he's serious about his shitty genes, roids will just give him acne and bloat lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Lolcel and Deleted member 9072
no way
why tf you answering to my comment again i never even been to gym idc lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 9072
If your genes supposedly suck natural then roids won't magically make you into David laid jfl.

Were you progressing your lifts weekly? Were you eating enough protein? C'mon bro
Yeah I was eating 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and in the beginning I was eating a lot more protein than that. I was on a caloric surplus and everything. I was consistent with my training but my progress was still extremely slow, just after perfecting my form for years I finally make progress but its still very slow, like 15 lbs added to my bench in 1 month. But no matter how much strength I gain, my body stays the same.

And my goal isn't to look like David Laid in 1 year, but in just 1 cycle I could look like I lift, I could get a hollywood physique and that is enough for Tinder. I'll keep gymmaxxing with other cycles though. But after my first cycle I'll be able to get laid. That's all I care about.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

Wdym it didn't work?
You workout, you get enough calories and protein intake, you workout with heavier weights and you repeat forever.
There is a 0% chance you're not gonna build muscle if you follow that process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3583
If he's serious about his shitty genes, roids will just give him acne and bloat lmao
No, because in my case, it's due to a lack of testosterone, I wouldn't take tren or dbol, I'd take testosterone, then other drugs to minimize side effects like acne and to prevent gyno and loss of muscle mass.

Yeah I was eating 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and in the beginning I was eating a lot more protein than that. I was on a caloric surplus and everything. I was consistent with my training but my progress was still extremely slow, just after perfecting my form for years I finally make progress but its still very slow, like 15 lbs added to my bench in 1 month. But no matter how much strength I gain, my body stays the same.

And my goal isn't to look like David Laid in 1 year, but in just 1 cycle I could look like I lift, I could get a hollywood physique and that is enough for Tinder. I'll keep gymmaxxing with other cycles though. But after my first cycle I'll be able to get laid. That's all I care about.
and once you get off the cycle?

you'll be worse off

Wdym it didn't work?
You workout, you get enough calories and protein intake, you workout with heavier weights and you repeat forever.
There is a 0% chance you're not gonna build muscle if you follow that process.
I know but maybe it's due to my bad testosterone levels I don't know but I am extremely weak when I try to make gains, it's very slow and very difficult, and my body doesn't change even when I do gain strength. My body hasn't changed since 2016, I've just gotten fatter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 9072
300mg test enanthate/week split into two doses every 3.5 days, 250-500iu hcg/week split into 2 doses every 3.5 days, 50mg tbol split into 2-3 equal doses every day for first 6 weeks, 75mg 6-8 weeks. Can swap tbol for anavar.

Or

500mg test enanthate/week, 250-500iu hcg/week (split doses same as above)

Use aromasin as needed to control estrogen.

Get blood tests before, during and after cycle.

Could use a stronger oral steroid if you wanted, but won't need it first time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, MentalistKebab and randomuser2407
and once you get off the cycle?

you'll be worse off
Not according to Greg Doucette, if you take the right drugs off cycle and you make sure your cycles last only 12 weeks and you do it properly, you're not putting yourself at risk, watch this:

15 lbs added to my bench in 1 month
That's not bad for a natty lol have your expectations a bit lower. But after 4 years you should definitely look fuller and bigger, I doubt anyone on earth has that subhuman genes

No, because in my case, it's due to a lack of testosterone, I wouldn't take tren or dbol, I'd take testosterone, then other drugs to minimize side effects like acne and to prevent gyno and loss of muscle mass.
Have you got blood work done, do you actually know you have low test

300mg test enanthate/week split into two doses every 3.5 days, 250-500iu hcg/week split into 2 doses every 3.5 days, 50mg tbol split into 2-3 equal doses every day for first 6 weeks, 75mg 6-8 weeks. Can swap tbol for anavar.

Or

500mg test enanthate/week, 250-500iu hcg/week

Use aromasin as needed to control estrogen.

Get blood tests before, during and after cycle.

Could use a stronger oral steroid if you wanted, but won't need it first time.
Thank you so much, this looks a lot like what Greg Doucette recommends in his videos about this subject.

One thing I am wondering though is where can I buy all the drugs? Do I get them from a doctor or the big guy at the gym? Or is it somewhere online? Where do you get yours?

Thank you so much, this looks a lot like what Greg Doucette recommends in his videos about this subject.

One thing I am wondering though is where can I buy all the drugs? Do I get them from a doctor or the big guy at the gym? Or is it somewhere online? Where do you get yours?
Bro if you don't know where to get it I don't think you should be doing this stuff

That's not bad for a natty lol have your expectations a bit lower. But after 4 years you should definitely look fuller and bigger, I doubt anyone on earth has that subhuman genes
4 years is too long, I can't wait another 4 years, I'll be 26 by that point and I'll still look small, I want that superhero physique. Not big bodybuilder look but aesthetic bodybuilder like Jeff Seid or like Hollywood actors.

Bro if you don't know where to get it I don't think you should be doing this stuff
Read the title of the thread again, it's serious, if you're not willing to help me, stop wasting space.

Have you got blood work done, do you actually know you have low test
Like I have said, my testosterone levels are at 533 ng/dl, which is not considered unhealthy by doctors since it's in the range, however it is still shit compared to my big muscular friend who is at 1000 ng/dl (double mine). I look like an effeminate weakling next to him, I am done being mogged by guys who are the same height as me, I need that 12 week shortuct and wish I had taken it earlier.

Read the title of the thread again, it's serious, if you're not willing to help me, stop wasting space.
I am being serious nigga, you said you wanna look like Jeff seid. He has top 1 percent genes and you have admitted to having bottom genes. You will NOT look like him even with roids.

You have to consider shit like waist to shoulder ratios and your actual sensitivity to roids lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 8172
I get mine from here as its domestic uk, they ship international tho and are decent price: https://ironanabolics.net/

If in America, try these guys: https://coloniallabs.net/

That's just off the top of my head, if you want more sources I'd check here, though seems to be down at the moment should be up again soon: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2Sz8Vr2VxZ7JY56bRPKdNY

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
I am being serious nigga, you said you wanna look like Jeff seid. He has top 1 percent genes and you have admitted to having bottom genes. You will NOT look like him even with roids.

You have to consider shit like waist to shoulder ratios and your actual sensitivity to roids lol
I don't need to look exactly like Jeff Seid, I only mentioned him as an example, I don't need perfect proportions.
Chris Hemsworth is a better example, the look that he had in Thor:
865ee7b8e90980af8f5f6c5fd30ce4a0

That is my main goal, if I can get a physique like that I'll be satisfied, but it doesn't mean I won't run more cycles to look even better. But that is the ultimate goal, I know that when I will look like that, I'll get hundreds of matches on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
500mg Test Enathate or Cypionate/per week for 12 week split into 2 times a week, and use Aromasin (split the tablets) to control estrogen.
Be careful, everyone requires a different amount so you have to calculate depending on your blood works and E symptoms.

After that you can cruise on 150mg per week forever. If you have shit genes its most likely you would lose your gains when you back to natural.

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo and randomuser2407
I don't need to look exactly like Jeff Seid, I only mentioned him as an example, I don't need perfect proportions.
Chris Hemsworth is a better example, the look that he had in Thor:
View attachment 854767

That is my main goal, if I can get a physique like that I'll be satisfied, but it doesn't mean I won't run more cycles to look even better. But that is the ultimate goal, I know that when I will look like that, I'll get hundreds of matches on Tinder.
The choice is yours in the end however I think that mentality of "once I do this, I will slay" might be a little toxic.

What about if it doesn't happen? Yanno

500mg Test Enathate or Cypionate/per week for 12 week split into 2 times a week, and use Aromasin (split the tablets) to control estrogen.
Be careful, everyone requires a different amount so you have to calculate depending on your blood works and E symptoms.

After that you can cruise on 150mg per week forever. If you have shit genes its most likely you would lose your gains when you back to natural.
To be honest, I'll probably keep running cycle after cycle, apparently after many years of doing it, your gains become permanent even if you stop using, and by doing it in short cycles, you minimize side effects. I know that without drugs, I'll forever be tiny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
The choice is yours in the end however I think that mentality of "once I do this, I will slay" might be a little toxic.

What about if it doesn't happen? Yanno
That sounds like a very blue pilled mentality you have there, why are you even here? I've been lifting for 4 years, I'm 22, I know what I'm doing. I know that if I do nothing for the next 10 years, I'll just get older, weaker and uglier without ever getting the opportunity to become a slayer.

If I can't be a slayer, I'll be a cuck, I don't want that, and I don't want to stay a doomer either. I'm sick of it, at this point I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get my results, I'm sick of being weak and unable to get laid. I need that testosterone boost anyways if I want the confidence and masculinity to date women without being a pussy.

Also, this won't be my only looksmax.

To be honest, I'll probably keep running cycle after cycle, apparently after many years of doing it, your gains become permanent even if you stop using, and by doing it in short cycles, you minimize side effects. I know that without drugs, I'll forever be tiny.
Your gains are keepable at a favourable hormonal environment, at 150mg/week TRT you should be keeping the gains.

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo and randomuser2407
That sounds like a very blue pilled mentality you have there, why are you even here? I've been lifting for 4 years, I'm 22, I know what I'm doing. I know that if I do nothing for the next 10 years, I'll just get older, weaker and uglier without ever getting the opportunity to become a slayer.

If I can't be a slayer, I'll be a cuck, I don't want that, and I don't want to stay a doomer either. I'm sick of it, at this point I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get my results, I'm sick of being weak and unable to get laid. I need that testosterone boost anyways if I want the confidence and masculinity to date women without being a pussy.

Also, this won't be my only looksmax.
Didn't say don't do anything, I just said don't treat this shit like it's a means to an end.

No one knows if you will actually be a slayer after a cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Theres no point in doing pct if you're just going to run cycle after cycle. So I would cycle, then move to a trt dose. Recover for a while, then cycle again. If this is your plan, then take hcg if you want as it can help in terms of fertility later down the line and ball shrinkage if that even matters to you but other than that may as well save the money. If you do a 12 week cycle, take 12 weeks off at a trt dose (and of course get bloods checked before starting the next cycle) before starting your next blast.

I know that a few people told me to do it in my rating thread back in August, but I wasn't ready to accept the truth back then:

Now I understand that there is a reason why I am still skinny fat, weak and at the same weight after years of weightlifting experience, I should already be gymmaxxed by now but because of my low total testosterone levels of 533 ng/dl, and my bad genetics, I remain stuck with 11 inch arms and a 14.5 inch neck at a height of 6 foot 4 and an age of 22. It is extremely awkward and embarassing to still have the body of child as an adult.

Not only that, but I feel less masculine also and less dominant and I always have very low energy levels and this pisses me off because no matter how hard I train, I still look and feel like lazy guy who has never touched a weight in his life.

I've seen videos on youtube by Greg Doucette about how to do a steroid cycle and how to maintain your gains post cycle and I was wondering if your advice will be similar to his or better and how I can be sure that I am making the best cycle possible to maximize results while minimizing side effects, I don't want to make it worse but I really need this, I don't think I can ever get an aesthetic muscular body as a natural. While with steroids, according to Greg Doucette, you can get the equivalent of 5 years of natural training in a 12 week cycle.

That 12 week cycle alone would be enough to make me able to get laid on Tinder, I'd still do more cycles though to become even bigger of course but I absolutely need that shortcut, I don't want to waste more time. Also, where is the best place to buy the drugs? Some people say to buy it from guys at the gym but others say that it is too risky to do that and you need to get the drugs from a doctor however I don't know where I would find such a doctor who isn't going to say no, just getting my testosterone blood test was already very difficult on its own since my doctor didn't want to do it at first.

Also, I apologize for all the times I said wrong things about fitness and steroids, I was just repeating things that I read online like a parrot, I didn't actually know what I was saying and I know that now. If I had realized this 4 years ago when I started, I'm sure that I wouldn't be a kissless virgin at 22.

Here are pictures of my shitty 4 year transformation to give you an idea of how terrible my genetics are:

Lemme drop some truth bombs. Your frame isn't the problem obviouly quite the opposite actually however it will take much more to fill it out with muscles. You claim your diet is ok which leads me to conclude your problem is hormonal and genetic which is fixable with roids.
I'm also a tall fag that went from super skinny to built so I got some idea what I am talking about.

Red pill: You don't need to count calories or protein to gain substantial muscle as a newbie, only to eat enough of it. You can eat pizza and Mc Donalds and still grow and get good muscle. (It can however make you a bit fat if you are not careful). Looking at your photos it seems you have gained weight which most likely mean you have gotten enough nutrients to pack on muscle but in your case it hasn't happened for some reason.

Roids will definitely help in your case but they are not magical and are kind of a meme if you do not know what you are doing with diet and training. That's the depressing truth.
In your case i think you will benefit from them more than the average person considering your poor response to training. You might not grow huge from one cycle but you'll catch up to where you should be by now.

Just do a standard 500mg test e a week and throw in an oral like anavar or tbol to kickstart your cycle. When It's done cycle off with a mild Nolva PCT. In 99% of cases you will have no problem returning to your old self after that and have your own levels restored with no perm side effects.

However it is extremely likely you will continue to use steroids. That's just how it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and randomuser2407
YOLO. Blast and cruise Testosterone. You want to live a shitty life up to 80, or be a slayer up to 60? Your call.

Theres no point in doing pct if you're just going to run cycle after cycle. So I would cycle, then move to a trt dose. Recover for a while, then cycle again. If this is your plan, then take hcg if you want as it can help in terms of fertility later down the line and ball shrinkage if that even matters to you but other than that may as well save the money. If you do a 12 week cycle, take 12 weeks off at a trt dose (and of course get bloods checked before starting the next cycle) before starting your next blast.
Yeah I know, I should have been more clear, I meant that I would do more cycles but spaced out, not 2 in a row, I would do 1 cycle then a couple of months of PCT, then I'd do another cycle later on, that is what Greg Doucette recommends actually.

And yeah I care about the side effects, I need to minimize them as much as possible, but staying natural for me is not an option because I am too weak as it is, and I have difficulty recovering from my workouts and my libido is low.

What I am wondering also is this: Will my libido be much higher if I take steroids if it is really low right now?

Also, how should my programming be like on steroids? And how much do I need to eat?

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo
YOLO. Blast and cruise Testosterone. You want to live a shitty life up to 80, or be a slayer up to 60? Your call.
Actually, if you do it properly, you can live until a very old age while running 2 steroid cycles per year, with PCT between cycles. My goal isn't to become a huge bodybuilder anyways, I want the superhero look.

My goal is to look like Batman or Superman in the comics. That is what I want to look like. Not Arnold Schwarzenegger and even he is still alive at 73 years old.

Just go on TRT for life at this point

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
keep in mind by taking stroids your body natural testostrone production will shut down(shrunken balls forever) and you will have to inject t forever in life.

he fell for the 5x5 strength training meme LMFAO been there done that get on a good hypertrophy program with some foundation lifts also you can increase ur T thru the right supplements + food

Lemme drop some truth bombs. Your frame isn't the problem obviouly quite the opposite actually however it will take much more to fill it out with muscles. You claim your diet is ok which leads me to conclude your problem is hormonal and genetic which is fixable with roids.
I'm also a tall fag that went from super skinny to built so I got some idea what I am talking about.

Red pill: You don't need to count calories or protein to gain substantial muscle as a newbie, only to eat enough of it. You can eat pizza and Mc Donalds and still grow and get good muscle. (It can however make you a bit fat if you are not careful). Looking at your photos it seems you have gained weight which most likely mean you have gotten enough nutrients to pack on muscle but in your case it hasn't happened for some reason.

Roids will definitely help in your case but they are not magical and are kind of a meme if you do not know what you are doing with diet and training. That's the depressing truth.
In your case i think you will benefit from them more than the average person considering your poor response to training. You might not grow huge from one cycle but you'll catch up to where you should be by now.

Just do a standard 500mg test e a week and throw in an oral like anavar or tbol to kickstart your cycle. When It's done cycle off with a mild Nolva PCT. In 99% of cases you will have no problem returning to your old self after that and have your own levels restored with no perm side effects.

However it is extremely likely you will continue to use steroids. That's just how it is.
Yeah I already know I want to keep using steroids. For years, I let myself be convinced by the blue pilled media and the people around me but if I'm honest with what I want, it can't be done quickly even with steroids, it's going to take time I know, but it's still going to be way quicker and more impressive than if I did it naturally, especially since naturally I can't get any results.

I want the physique of a superhero (Batman and Superman) or anime character, not something ugly like pro bodybuilders but something aesthetic like fitness models. I thought that what I wanted was impossible because steroids would be too risky but now I know that they are not as risky as the blue pilled media claim, and after a few years, I'd definitely be a slayer.

Also, right now I have a home gym with the perfect equipment to do all the compound movements, and since I have spent 4 years learning proper form, I'm not going to get injured, and I have enough weight to become extremely strong.

Now I just need to really figure out where I'm going to find the drugs and I need to start saving some money and get a job to afford it.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Yeah I know, I should have been more clear, I meant that I would do more cycles but spaced out, not 2 in a row, I would do 1 cycle then a couple of months of PCT, then I'd do another cycle later on, that is what Greg Doucette recommends actually.

And yeah I care about the side effects, I need to minimize them as much as possible, but staying natural for me is not an option because I am too weak as it is, and I have difficulty recovering from my workouts and my libido is low.

What I am wondering also is this: Will my libido be much higher if I take steroids if it is really low right now?

Also, how should my programming be like on steroids? And how much do I need to eat?
Right, then I reccomend taking hcg to avoid ball shrinkage and help fertility issues later down the line. I wouldn't pct at all if you're doing multiple cycles tbh. Your test is low now, so I'd go into trt. You will keep more gains that way too. Your libido will be higher as will your sense of well being and mood due to the elevated testosterone and your current testosterone currently being low.

For training I would follow a full body or upper lower training split. I like the program called fierce 5, but theres lots of good training programs out there.

In terms of diet, just eat 100 calories of your maintainence. That should be enough for now. Try get a decent amount of protein too.

he fell for the 5x5 strength training meme LMFAO been there done that get on a good hypertrophy program with some foundation lifts also you can increase ur T thru the right supplements + food
That is blue pilled advice, I am sick of it. Supplements and food cannot increase your testosterone, only steroids can do that, you should know this by now. So for someone like me who has trouble recovering from my workouts, steroids are the best solution to finally be able to break through plateaus and get the physique of my dreams. I know the process, I know the technique but my body can't do it, the drugs will give me the ability to use the knowledge I have acquired in the past 4 years and put it to good use.