How can you guys still feel attraction from girls after realizing their shit, pee and usually have fish smelling vaginas?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I don't know but as of lately I really haven't felt that horny or attracted to girls anymore. Obviously I don't like guys either but girls are just so disgusting these days and they shit just like us guys in the most disgusting ways, they pee and they have terrible hygiene down there usually. Eating a girl out is the most cucked and disgusting thing to do.

I just study, listen to classical music now and work out and run outside.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
yeh to be honest this fucked with me mentally when i stayed with a girl just for a few days

its alright when you meet just for an evening or day, they literally hide their bodily functions from you for hours and hours

its when youve cummed and just sit there wondering wtf is going on, i cannot stand being around women when im not horny

btw this was with a fucking goddess in comparison to the everyday girl, the average girl you see i cant even bare to touch them, they dont register as human to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and 10 others
Wcfd5a8ae70f114da13dc3e433237b1038c65feca1d39bdfe2f6e79261dedea2e 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 14 others
IMG 0782

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
I lost all interest after realizing this
Weird, how much are female worshipped by some goddesses by desperate incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip and Deleted member 685
yeah when i first found out girls poop....
absolutely nothing changed, my advice for everyone in this thread rn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
When you think that her period blood comes out of her vagina, the thought about eating her out gets pretty gross. I really don't know if i would eat out pussy, unless she is a giga stacy model. I certainly wouldn't eat out your average becky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
bcs you saw girls as innocent top tier beings while they are human just like you and me.

After realising this you will become hypergamous as a man ngl. I dont even look at some random average girl anymore and fawn all over here. Most girls i see are unattractive to me cant lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
bcs you saw girls as innocent top tier beings while they are human just like you and me.

After realising this you will become hypergamous as a man ngl. I dont even look at some random average girl anymore and fawn all over here. Most girls i see are unattractive to me cant lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
children thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus and thickdickdaddy27
Just tell the girl to shower theory.

• +1
Eating a girl out is cucked anyways. Really you get tired of girls when you have to constantly listen to them talk. I now understand why Al Bundy hated his wife.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Krezo and 2 others
Yep girls pussies are dirty af and hairy too dirty animals

Eating a girl out is gay af

• +1
I swear this forum is full of c h i l d r e n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus and Deleted member 5293
Blackpill made me asexual for below Stacies

I only like them when I am horny

Dont need NoFap when I have perma Post nut clarity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
also the fact they all have brains, memories and influences

nothing is in the moment, where you are both free

you are both constantly comparing eachother to someone/thing else, which may not even be real

its absolutely fucking nuts when you think about it

one of the worst things is when she likes you becasue she reminds you of a character in a movie etc, and you are left to live up to something that is literally impossible to achieve, always resulting in her dissapointment

the older you get, the worse it becomes, and it gets worse very fucking fast

but you are only as old as your hairline bro, just looksmax and slay jbs!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401, oldcell and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401, Madhate and 2 others
Obligatory

Tlev
Weebcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Depends on how horny i am.

If I am horny idgaf but i still wouldn't eat her out.
Thats disgusting. Vaginas are disgusting tbh.
They look bad and smell bad.
Inb4 " muh you are a faggot".

• +1
I don't know but as of lately I really haven't felt that horny or attracted to girls anymore. Obviously I don't like guys either but girls are just so disgusting these days and they shit just like us guys in the most disgusting ways, they pee and they have terrible hygiene down there usually. Eating a girl out is the most cucked and disgusting thing to do.

I just study, listen to classical music now and work out and run outside.
I agree dude.

Damn, nice to hear you listen to classical music? Which composers and what pieces?

• +1
I agree dude.

Damn, nice to hear you listen to classical music? Which composers and what pieces?
I love Erik Satie, Antonio Vivaldi, lots of Debussy, Chopin and Tchaikovsky

Don't really have 1 specific piece tbh but just lots of Vivalidi and Satie stuff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo and Deleted member 4430

Don't really have 1 specific piece tbh but just lots of Vivalidi and Satie stuff
I personally believe it absolutely mogs today's music ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2
Which are your fav?
Liszt, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Schumann.
Beethoven is great too for getting into western classical music.

• +1
Liszt, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Schumann.
Beethoven is great too for getting into western classical music.

BRAHms

Liszt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and john2
Never encountered a fish smelling pussy tbh..

Some of them have this strong musky smell though

• +1
How old are you guys lol? This is something 12 years olds worry about.

Eating a girl out is great, I don’t care what anybody says. You feel dominant as fuck having complete control over a girl and making her squirm and pant. And after you make her orgasm it sparks something in her and she goes wild on you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
How old are you guys lol? This is something 12 years olds worry about.

Eating a girl out is great, I don’t care what anybody says. You feel dominant as fuck having complete control over a girl and making her squirm and pant. And after you make her orgasm it sparks something in her and she goes wild on you.
I'm a 17 year old skinny low T virgin.

• +1
That is why you need to find a compatible female, one that actually showers and isn't a dirty skank.

• +1
Why don't you go and talk to them, just ask them: "Hello, my name Gudru, I am incel. Quick question: why do you shit and pee? Why does your vagina smell?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
I'd rather have a girl smell like pee or shit than fish. Fish just smells repulsive.

Thankfully almost all good-looking girl's vaginas smell like flowers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 2227