How Can You Not Hate Foids As A Sub-Chad Ethnic Male?

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
How can you not hate a being that hates you and sees you as sub-human scum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Taylorswift and PubertyMaxxer
im not deathnik and still h8 them

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4464 and 3 others
Idc since they see every sub chad race as scum

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Gaia262
you can slay ethnic foids so thats not a big deal tbh white foids are not ltr material they have poor hygiene and they don't know how to cook, their only utility is to ensure your posterity thanks to their genes so your descendants wont be subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dinger557, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5393
ethnics slay here all the time. It depends where you live. Someone will always hate someone else. Its reality. You probably hated people for no reasom before you ended up in this site ironic right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dinger557, johncruz12345 and turkproducer
ethnics slay here all the time. It depends where you live. Someone will always hate someone else. Its reality. You probably hated people for no reasom before you ended up in this site ironic right

I live in the US, and have always been hated my entire life because I'm Middle Eastern.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and johncruz12345
They have vaginas and i like vaginas

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 8765, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Women are nice

to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Good-looking ethnics will slay, if you aren't in that category and live in the US then expect racial profiling
Canada or Europe are better in the West for ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dinger557, Hero of the Imperium, turkproducer and 1 other person
why do you retards still break it up into ethnic or white

if ur good looking girls want you, if ur ugly they want you dead, no matter the race.

have the countless polls proving incel sites ate 70%+ white just conveniently ignored for stormfront coping? lol

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Taylorswift, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
I hate white and asian foids off top ngl. I refuse to be around either irl let alone talk to them

It’s impossible

I don't hate them, they are just acting in their own self interest just as any rational person does, including yourself.

Would you sleep with an ugly ethnic somalian if you were a hot white girl and have his somalian babies?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I don't hate them, they are just acting in their own self interest just as any rational person does, including yourself.

Would you sleep with an ugly ethnic somalian if you were a hot white girl and have his somalian babies?
It’s not about having his babies, it’s about having basic respect for them as a person. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Gaia262
women don't hate nonchads, nonchads basically just don't exist in their eyes. out and about you're invisible to them, they only see chad.

It’s like being a rabbit and being hunted by wolves.

As a rabbit you shouldn’t hate the wolves for wanting to kill you. It’s their instinct and they have a good reason to do it. Of course you will still run away and do everything in your power to not let them eat you. But how can you blame them for wanting to?

If you are ugly, it is in women’s instinct to see you as a subhuman, and they have valid evolutionary reasons for doing so. Of course you will still do everything in your power to looksmax and try to circumvent the system in any way you can to earn affection, validation, lays, etc. But you can’t blame them for not making it easy for you.

You know you would do the same thing as them if you were in their shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Gaia262
Good-looking ethnics will slay, if you aren't in that category and live in the US then expect racial profiling
Canada or Europe are better in the West for ethnics
Ethnics will have a better time in the USA as compare to Europe and Canada.

why do you retards still break it up into ethnic or white

if ur good looking girls want you, if ur ugly they want you dead, no matter the race.

have the countless polls proving incel sites ate 70%+ white just conveniently ignored for stormfront coping? lol
Incel sites are 33% White and the West is 72% to 75% White.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2506