How can you possibly keep on living knowing that its over?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I finally started to get a bit of motivation again but then the Norwood reaper reminded me that its over,
After my last haircut they thinned it out and I look like an old man that is almost completely bald.
Sure I could cope with finasteride, minoxidil and all that shit but at the end of the day its gonna be over when the hair comes off.
My only hope is surgery so I could look human without hair but I would still have to suffer until I can afford all of them,
My parents hate plastic surgery as well so they would probably never accept me again.
Fuck I dont even know how one could look so fucking subhuman, I wish I could just look decent with and without hair so I could live a normal life and enjoy it.
I can go out and fuck a landwhale now but at the end of the day I still struggle to live a normal life due to my looks, its so fucking unfair.

im alive but i sure as fuck aint livin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac, LowTierNormie, Bengt and 3 others
whats your norwood?

whats your norwood?

I dont know but it definetly looks like 2 or 3 now that the hairdresser thinned everything out.
The funny thing is before she cut me she told me that I have the thickest hair she has ever seen and that the good thing is ill never go bald.
fuck this tbh fucking norwood reaper faggot come fight me,
I look like fucking garbage bald

I dont know but it definetly looks like 2 or 3 now that the hairdresser thinned everything out.
The funny thing is before she cut me she told me that I have the thickest hair she has ever seen and that the good thing is ill never go bald.
fuck this tbh fucking norwood reaper faggot come fight me,
I look like fucking garbage bald
go on fin and if that doesn't help dutasteride, with both of these things you should be able to halt hair loss completely, then wage cuck and save up for a hair transplant, thats currently what I'm trying to do to fight my subhuman hairline

go on fin and if that doesn't help dutasteride, with both of these things you should be able to halt hair loss completely, then wage cuck and save up for a hair transplant, thats currently what I'm trying to do to fight my subhuman hairline

I just feel so bad having to spend all of this money and effort just to look human,
My dad is bald and he looks fucking good and I look like subhuman trash what the actual fuck.
I'm not trying to slay only to look human.

really depends on what ur definition of "over" is

really depends on what ur definition of "over" is

When its so over that you cant live with yourself,
cant go outside because people will look in disgust at you.
You cant get friends because you are too ugly and a girl? Never ever would that be possible unless its 1PSL burn victim but that is extremely unlikely.
I'm almost at that point and will be when I am bald.

When its so over that you cant live with yourself,
cant go outside because people will look in disgust at you.

this is <3.5psl, its far from over for u tbh

this is <3.5psl, its far from over for u tbh

I'm talking about when I am bald.
Also I will only look bad with the years.
Honestly I just want to look human so I can actually live life.
My only goal in my entire life is to look human.

Sea exist so that can be a motivator

Sea exist so that can be a motivator

True, but you cant look completely subhuman.
I hate myself so fucking much like I could live with being below 4PSL but just not being me.
I hate MY looks so fucking much I would much rather look like anyone else on here that is in the same range.
I havnt gone outside for three days because I'm so ugly and I legit look bald already.

True, but you cant look completely subhuman.
I hate myself so fucking much like I could live with being below 4PSL but just not being me.
I hate MY looks so fucking much I would much rather look like anyone else on here that is in the same range.
I havnt gone outside for three days because I'm so ugly and I legit look bald already.

You dont look completly subhuman compare to the people in sea. If you cant go out because of looks you should get therapy

You dont look completly subhuman compare to the people in sea. If you cant go out because of looks you should get therapy

I have a time booked at a psychologist but I know he's going to bluepill me, luckily hes a guy and not a foid so he might have some understanding. Probably wont help but its worth a try maybe I can get some drugs so I can fuck around.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The ironic thing is the people here who think that its over are above average looking. Normies pretending like incel make me sick.

The ironic thing is the people here who think that its over are above average looking. Normies pretending like incel make me sick.

JFL, I am not normie.
I used to hang around on r/incels and incels.is way before I came here.
I am just extremely ugly with hair, and I'm going BALD wich means I am going to be bottom 0.01% looks in the world.
Never pretending only honest truth, I just want to look like a human being thats all.

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I have become comfortably numb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I have good copes ngl

i mean if you go bald you could just do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back