D

Disputed

Iron
How do you guys do it?

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Same. After 2 days that shit is like paper

Same. After 2 days that shit is like paper
I'm running out tbh so I'm gonna need to keep my stock until new mastic gum arrives so how could I re-use it?

@AstroSky ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I hate gum and anything minty. Bleh I never liked it, and I don't think I ever will.

Yep this is studyhacks. I told him to use mastic gum cuz he is insecure about his jaw size WHICH LOOKS FINE BTW God this is an utter joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yep this is studyhacks. I told him to use mastic gum cuz he is insecure about his jaw size WHICH LOOKS FINE BTW God this is an utter joke
Nigga I don't know what you guys are on about regarding that asiancel BUT HOW THE FUARK CAN I RE-USE A PIECE OF MASTIC GUM LADS? I'M FUARKING RUNNING OUT OF MY STOCK AND THIS SHIT TAKES 2 WEEKS MIN. TO SHIP JEEEEEZ

Yeah astro says he does,but it's cheap asf like 100 piece for $10 just lol if you can't afford that.

Dude I've done that before and legit it got torn apart immediately upon chewing. Freezer/fridge doesn'T work

Can't I just put it in a gum bottle at room temperature and seal it tight so air won't get it?
I don't reuse gum myself so can't help you
@AstroSky help him out he needs to slay third world round faces .

I don't reuse gum myself so can't help you
@AstroSky help him out he needs to slay third world round faces .
Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan aren't 3rd world countries but say what you want man

i just freeze it in the freezer then chew when needed

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Who gives a fuck? Stay on-topic retard
Shapeshifter