How can you seperate blackpill from your everyday live?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Whenever I see people and look at their faces I think of blackpill, I analyze their ratios, failos etc. For me blackpill has become part of my day to day live.
its hard seperating it. Sometimes I cant concentrate enough because I think of how ugly I am and I think what others may think of me.
is it even possible to seperate blackpill from your normal live?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, 6485b025t, sytyl and 5 others
Stop using these forums for a while.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6867, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Whenever I see people and look at their faces I think of blackpill, I analyze their ratios, failos etc. For me blackpill has become part of my day to day live.
its hard seperating it. Sometimes I cant concentrate enough because I think of how ugly I am and I think what others may think of me.
is it even possible to seperate blackpill from your normal live?
Same bro I'm ngl ever since this forum, blackpill is ALL i think about. All I do is gymmax and keep learning about surgerymaxxing. Fucking lackin on school cause of it too

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, CursedOne, 6485b025t and 1 other person
Lol I rate people irl on my mind all the time but just for the jokes
If i don't want I just stop tbh

Rating people's appearance is normal, we are just way better at doing it

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
Same bro I'm ngl ever since this forum, blackpill is ALL i think about. All I do is gymmax and keep learning about surgerymaxxing. Fucking lackin on school cause of it too
Time online 1d 4h 3m

:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Arkantos, Deleted member 6867 and 3 others
don't know, I think I lost it at this point

You can't, blackpill is reality

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, CursedOne and sytyl
Ya get 100 rep then get out

Time online 1d 4h 3m

:feelshaha:
I've actually been on this for months but Yeah bro 1d 4h active time cause I'm actually tryna build a business on the side while wagecucking atm. Bi-Max ain't cheap and my parents are not rich. I still have no social life tho.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, SubhumanCurrycel and Entschuldigung
I've actually been on this for months but Yeah bro 1d 4h active time cause I'm actually tryna build a business on the side while wagecucking atm. Bi-Max ain't cheap and my parents are not rich. I still have no social life tho.
You probably need to hide that UEE before doing Bimax

Lol I rate people irl on my mind all the time but just for the jokes
If i don't want I just stop tbh

Rating people's appearance is normal, we are just way better at doing it
tbh people might think we are abnormal for acting this way but its not.
Everybody gets first/initial impressions of a person trhough what they look like factoring in height, body and mostly face.
When people get a good first impression their brains cant process why this is so they chalk it up to something like "their posture" or "the way they walk and talk" etc.
When people get a bad first impression they think "hes slouching" or "his hygiene/grooming is off" etc.
We are just more fine tuned at doing it because we know WHY we think like this by analyzing them.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Entschuldigung and SPFromNY914
tbh people might think we are abnormal for acting this way but its not.
Everybody gets first/initial impressions of a person trhough what they look like factoring in height, body and mostly face.
When people get a good first impression their brains cant process why this is so they chalk it up to something like "their posture" or "the way they walk and talk" etc.
When people get a bad first impression they think "hes slouching" or "his hygiene/grooming is off" etc.
We are just more fine tuned at doing it because we know WHY we think like this by analyzing them.
Well said my high iq curry fella
I don't think hate/disgust begins there (most of the time) but indifference does, making a good first impression is important in every area of our life, humans are visual animals so no better first impression than good looks.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SPFromNY914 and SubhumanCurrycel
Well said my high iq curry fella
I don't think hate/disgust begins there (most of the time) but indifference does, making a good first impression is important in every area of our life, humans are visual animals so no better first impression than good looks.
Yea that alone isn't enough to get someone to hate you but it creates barriers from the getgo

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
You just start caring less and less over time. You’re either gl or you’re not that’s all you’ll see eventually

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
you won't tbh, once you take in the blackpill it stays with you for life. However, once or rather if you ascend it becomes much more satisfying and the dopamine rush will be like no other.

There is a reason why 99% of people prefer to be bluepilled

Blackpill will make you depressed and non-NT

Last edited: