Day 2 nofap

you drop out

I cant understand then 1st post itt.
What should understand from it?

its one of my copes

Never studied in my entire life

Study your interest not boring shit

Sad shit, man.

You have depression. You are not depressed. YOU are YOU. Hope you can find a way to make small steps to improve your mental health and circumstances. Just do small things, day by day. If you can't study, it's because you're not interested in what you're supposed to be studying or don't see value in the end goal of studying and you are easily distracted because of that. It's all of the above. If it's just your parents putting pressure on you to study some BS when you're not in the right state of mind to do so, I'd advise you to explain the situation from how you feel, as best you can, and discuss ways you can move forward. Try get Ritalin from the doc ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It’s hard man, I was depressed for a couple months last year after an incident, lost most of my friends, found no motivation to study and failed all my exams. Ended up dropping out of med school and moving to another one. Life’s better now but i cringe every now and then because I remember how bad I was literally LDARing in my uni dorm and wouldn’t leave my room for weeks on end. If you ever want to talk man I’m here just drop me a pm and we can chat

• Love it
Reactions: sadakiyo
I could never study tbh. I always had something else on my mind.

Should’ve tried stimulants

Stop doing shit to make your parents proud and/or fit society standards and you won't be depressed doing the shits you decide to do.