How come normie males have lots of female friends? Jfl

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I always thought looks threshold exists for being in a social circle so that's why i thought i never had any social circle in college. I have friends but it's very low. I rarely have any female friends because no girl ever talks to me. But why does even below average Looking normies get female friends? Maybe I'm uglier than i think but how do normal Looking guys get wishes from their female friends on their birthdays and females actually initiate convos with them?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Over and SubhumanCurrycel
Emotional tampon and a shoulder to cry on when Chad dumps her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ggboyo, Subhuman trash and 15 others
Npc theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Over, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Does looks threshold exists for that?
As long as shes not physically repulsed by you, it’s the difference of being unattractive and ugly
Ugly= she physically recoils at your sight
Unattractive= your presence doesn’t bother her too much but she would not Ben intimate with you in normal circumstances (alcohol can change that somewhat)

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6997, Over and 6 others
It's called social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1751
As long as shes not physically repulsed by you, it’s the difference of being unattractive and ugly
Unattractive= your presence doesn’t bother her too much but she would not Ben intimate with you in normal circumstances (alcohol can change that somewhat)
So I'm ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7866 and SubhumanCurrycel
5'11 Height. That's it. Psl doesn't matter since I'm an incel in South India
Height is good but damn if you e got typical South Indian pheno that sucks.
Are you overweight?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 1751
Just be confident srs

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1751
Just be confident srs

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Dionysus, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1751
Back when I was in college I had plenty of female "friends", they were girls in my class I used to hang out with, the majority of students were females anyway...
We spent a lot of time at courses, seminars, labs, so naturally it happened that we also started to hang out after hours, or between courses, some days we had a course, than a two hour break, then another course, another break and so on... So we would spend like 10-12 hours daily together, and in the free time go to bars, clubs, cinemas, parks, or just chill out at their place, some girls lived just near the college campus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Back when I was in college I had plenty of female "friends", they were girls in my class I used to hang out with, the majority of students were females anyway...
We spent a lot of time at courses, seminars, labs, so naturally it happened that we also started to hang out after hours, or between courses, some days we had a course, than a two hour break, then another course, another break and so on... So we would spend like 10-12 hours daily together, and in the free time go to bars, clubs, cinemas, parks, or just chill out at their place, some girls lived just near the college campus.
Any lays?

They are funny and have confidence and they probaly not that good of friends. They obviously dont get laid with the girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and HighIQcel
I’m ugly then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751