How could a black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? -ER

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bl0odyme5s, Deleted member 4106, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Your height

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
@FastBananaCEO this you homie?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5189
Your height
I don't think you are in a position to mock anyone
D81A0C97 31CE 44AD ADB6 F5AFD1DAA4A4
96685325 BF1E 4C2F BD59 B2E16AAE0679

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod, Stare, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
How can foids pick a Tyrone over a 5'5 hapa aspie? The injustice!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, coping ethnic, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
He’s a loser that’s why

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
I am indeed in a position to. you bug eyed

giphy.gif

subhuman 5 foot one dwarf
giphy.gif

I will head but you into the ground
giphy.gif

where your skeleton (on the right)
View attachment 876231

will lay and rot to be eaten by vultures and further on consumed by bacteria and worms
giphy.gif
over for your post to rep ratio

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and WTFCGod
Glad he killed himself ngl.