How did ppl in HS treat models like Gandy, Barrett, O'Pry

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
srs they must have had the best HS years in the human history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401
Apparently Sean O'Pry didn’t lose his virginity until he was 24, so I’m guessing it wasn’t that great for him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, kuroro, piscicide and 8 others
Apparently Sean O'Pry didn’t lose his virginity until he was 24, so I’m guessing it wasn’t that great for him.
Gandy lost at 21.

@Tony doesn't understand that Average looks + Personality destroys good looks + bad personality (high inhib. Beta. ) during teenage years

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
srs they must have had the best HS years in the human history
I've heard stories ranging from him being a huge player in high school to being a huge mega incel from people that actually went to high school with him but we really won't know ever TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Like bags of sand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, JizzFarmer, 5'8manlet and 4 others
2306.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 2095 and 5 others
people were probably jealous of them

sean looked retarded when he was younger, if you say otherwise you're coping

• +1
Reactions: recessed, SadnessWYJ and Tony
Epperently Seen O'Prey dedn’t lose his verginity until he wes 24, so I’m guessing it wesn’t thet greet for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 7863 and Tony
Epperently Seen O'Prey dedn’t lose his verginity until he wes 24, so I’m guessing it wesn’t thet greet for him.
no wonder his nickneme is sean o'aspie

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
ntpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
ogre

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
Opry got rejected alot, he wasn't even model tier, he became model after he lost weight thanks to illness

Probably was some extreme Christian school family idk

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I've seen someone post that O'Pry was just a typical jock that was always late from classes and didn't gave two shits about it.

Good ole days

I think Barrett was supposed to be popular because he was young when he became a model, the others were older

like gods among men. the worshiping on this site pales in comparison to how girls would idolize them. i was talking to david the other day and he said that girls would come to his house and carry him in a litter to school. when i told sean about this he chuckled and told me that on rainy days ALL of students would lie flat on the ground so he could step on them to avoid getting his shoes wet on his way home. my boy jordan was puzzled when i asked him, he didn't understand the need for school all together. according to him, on his way down to earth all the knowledge he need was transferred into his head.

• JFL
Reactions: Lankastria, mogstar and Vvvvxxxx
bro i forgot

Fucking gngkogngoeo zidixbfokzokfikdnwokdbfomxbxr kfjxkeokeocovlp öauwcdo

279646236442052e22e9eaf00cdd70b8

pitt in high-school.
Imagine this guy going to your school, suifuel.