How did you discover the blackpill?

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I was chatting with my bros on snap and I said in order to even be friends with a girl you have to be somewhat attractive. Then he started saying bluepilled bullshit "many girls want platonic relationships." Uhm no, nobody likes to be friends with uglys, look at literally every popular kid ever. All of them have one thing in common, money or face.

Also all the popular kids chew gum a lot giving them good jaws and masticular hypertrophy.
Unironically I discovered blackpill through Chad vs Virgin memes.

How did you realize the blackpill?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
When I would see all of my ugly friends get rejected by women

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I just moved across the spectrum Blue pill to Red Pill now at the Black pill . If you want to know specific experiences there are so many and it will take too long to explain and too painful.

If it helps to summarise the ethos of it all: Back when I was blue pilled at University and was buzzing to perfect my dissertation (final essay) : my lecturer just said "you are small and brown no one is going to want to talk to you"

You can then apply what he said to my experiences in the job market, relationships , society, business, friendships etc and you wind up at the black pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingHard, Deleted member 1106 and Alibaba69
nobody cares ^^

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69
nobody cares ^^
DaddyBigPenis

I discovered it through BasedShaman. At first I was laughing at the incelosphere and believed personality and confidence were all that mattered. But then I started realizing how much looks mattered.

At first, I believed looks mattered, but personality mattered more. Then, they mattered equally. And now I recognize looks are king.

But I will say personality and confidence matter, especially to living a happy and fruitful life without gifts.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Alibaba69, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
I just moved across the spectrum Blue pill to Red Pill now at the Black pill . If you want to know specific experiences there are so many and it will take too long to explain and too painful.
Share some, I like trading people's blackpilled experiences first hand

manlet->naturalheightgrowth->link to lookism/ then typed "chad slayer incel" on google
found video of Orb, who has been cheered by some foid on skype + entered lookism and there was a thread
of guy who uploaded pictures of his chad friends with some naked femoids (supposled had met them drunk like few hours before)

they guys were using words like "I knew it, JBW theory" and I got somehow attracted to it

it was 2017 btw

• +1
Wondered for a long time why I wasn’t good looking then narrowed it down to the jaw went on reddit and then I got blackpilled to oblivion

the tiltpill was by far the worst one

• +1
when i became fat and got the worst acne all my female attention was gone

• +1
Middle school really, a part from general social picking order it's where i discovered systematic blackpill, basically teachers would give Chad kids good grades, some times blatantly gifting them A's to improve their average all the while they didn't give 2 shits about ugly kids and were also verbally bullying them and using them as emotional punching bag to take all their frustrations out.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Reoreyh
bullied for my entire life due to looks from age 8 onwards

• +1