How did you looksmaxx this past month?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I see so many people here larping, share your this month or a month's before looksmaxes as we are approaching May.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Demir, Arkantos and 4 others
losing bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Vitruvian and Deleted member 656
Nothing,
I dont know what the fuck to do except to keep cutting.
But next month I’m going to get a tan, whiten teeth get some new perfume and sunglasses :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, G O D, Deleted member 999 and 1 other person
I see so many people here larping, share your this month or a month's before looksmaxes as we are approaching May.
Tan

losing bodyfat, just come off 5 day water fast, gonna put on muscle after my exam period ends at the end of May

Got all the moles on my face removed
Got new acne meds that are fucking amazing
Stopped over-washing my face
Started driniking fuck tons of water
Gym 4ish times a week
Started applying castor oil my eyelashes to make them even longer in the morning and evening
Started sitting out in the sun for 20-25 mins a day to get actual sun exposure
On the last couple of weeks of my invisalign, will get rescanned and see if I can do anything more when its done

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BendLowReachHigh, Arkantos and 8 others
Lost 4% bf (8pounds), grew hair a bit, extra 1,5 cm in neck, healed hands, jelquing, MO, nofap, started singing to lower voice, learnt german, made tattoo plans, cleared up acne, grew eyelashesh (idk how to spell you know what i mean) + vitamins are finally checked, fixed reflux, eyebrows maxxed, shaved beard (god thanks that I thought about it)

• +1
Reactions: Kawhi, FatmanO and Deleted member 1332
Got all the moles on my face removed
Got new acne meds that are fucking amazing
Stopped over-washing my face
Started driniking fuck tons of water
Gym 4ish times a week
Started applying castor oil my eyelashes to make them even longer in the morning and evening
Started sitting out in the sun for 20-25 mins a day to get actual sun exposure
On the last couple of weeks of my invisalign, will get rescanned and see if I can do anything more when its done
what acne meds, been getting breakouts for first time in my life around where my facial hair grows, annoying the shit out of me recently

I'm looking into getting a hormonal panel. Also, I need to learn how to be a normal person.

what acne meds, been getting breakouts for first time in my life around where my facial hair grows, annoying the shit out of me recently

Both are gels I got from my dermatologist (funny part is I wasn't even going to get them, he offered when I went in to get my moles removed).

Aczone Gel 7.5% in morning
Clindamycin Phosphate and Tretinoin Gel (despite the word "and", it is one tube of gel) at night

Since having them my skin has gotten so much better I didn't think it was possible to get rid of acne as quickly as these meds did. Not to mention that as long as I resist the urge to pick at my skin, the pimples will essentially disappear within a couple of days at most.

They are quite expensive though, I'm lucky in that I've got well-off parents w/ good insurance tbh.
I think making an effort to drink a lot more water also unironically helped a lot as well. Still nowhere near perfect skin but at this rate I think within 2-3 months I'm going to have some real nice skin in conjunction with these meds.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
I did absolutely nothing

Both are gels I got from my dermatologist (funny part is I wasn't even going to get them, he offered when I went in to get my moles removed).

Clindamycin Phosphate and Tretinoin Gel (despite the word "and", it is one tube of gel) at night

Since having them my skin has gotten so much better I didn't think it was possible to get rid of acne as quickly as these meds did. Not to mention that as long as I resist the urge to pick at my skin, the pimples will essentially disappear within a couple of days at most.

They are quite expensive though, I'm lucky in that I've got well-off parents w/ good insurance tbh.
I think making an effort to drink a lot more water also unironically helped a lot as well. Still nowhere near perfect skin but at this rate I think within 2-3 months I'm going to have some real nice skin in conjunction with these meds.
nice advice mate im still fighting with acne

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1332
Added pate and sourdough into my diet and social maxed
We should all do this once a month to make sure we are actually looksmaxxing

nice advice mate im still fighting with acne

Dermatologist saved me tbh. My new advice for anyone with acne is to just go to their dermatologist ASAP.

needed this reminder tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and FatmanO
Added pate and sourdough into my diet and social maxed
We should all do this once a month to make sure we are actually looksmaxxing
what are the benefits of those dietry changes?

jfl if you arent using accutane already

I own accutane, this shit is better jfl. No side effects, no dry skin whatsoever. My dermatologist told me these meds were relatively new as well.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 1332
JFL @ using accutane without having cystic acne

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
fag gay

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
jfl at fucking up your hormonal profile for muh acne
jfl I know. I just need to cope
I own accutane, this shit is better jfl. No side effects, no dry skin whatsoever. My dermatologist told me these meds were relatively new as well.
You can order online?

Losing bodyfat, castor oil eyebrow thickness maxxing, building some solid muscle, chewing mastic gum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
gym 6 times a week 1.5 hr weight training following PPL split. eating in slight deficit and high protein. HIIT cardio 2 times a week after normal gym routine. progressing in body fat% loss, strength and hypertrophy at the same time

ive done a lot of other minor shit regarding skincare, clothes etc, but these arent achievenements or effort, gym and physique goals is the only thing im doing consistently. seeing my entire body being reshaped slowly, but consistently is just the best feeling tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, androidcel and x30001

You can order online?
Go to a dermatologist and get it if you really need it. The side effects can be pretty horrible and you'll need blood tests every second month or so. Accutane is something I wouldn't recommend using on a whim.

• +1

You can order online?

Don't know dude, I got them prescribed by my dermatologist and picked them both up at my local CVS pharmacy

I'm looking into getting a hormonal panel. Also, I need to learn how to be a normal person.
try probiotics, autism is caused somewhat by bacteria variations in gut, having more normal gut=more normal behaviour (from what I've read on lookism) even if It wont work you will digest easier

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Tanning working out nofap mewing eating healthier cold showers buying mk677 next month

I read somewhere having no off days is only useful on roids?

I have no clue about roids, but from my logical understanding of how the body builds muscle, you need rest days regardless of steroids. In fact I would think 6 days would be detrimental to getting large, as your body repairs and builds spent muscle fibers during rest days (more specifically, during sleep, after rest days).

Last year as a freshmen with nothing to do, I used to gymcel 6 days a week. This year I actually noticed more gains when I started going less, i.e. only between 3-5 days a week instead because I think the amount of stress I was putting on my body actually became detrimental.

Go to a dermatologist and get it if you really need it. The side effects can be pretty horrible and you'll need blood tests every second month or so. Accutane is something I wouldn't recommend using on a whim.
@Wool you can find my posts about my 6 month accutane experience, I posted about it about a month or 2 ago. Took it in Feb 2015 so was 17 at the time.

I read somewhere having no off days is only useful on roids?
i have 1 off day every week. also i skip one of the 2 leg days frequently so I go 5-6 times each week. I do an entire off-week after every 9 week period to completely recover. In this week I focus on whole food diet and sleep a lot and I also go for some casual swimming. I don't really feel I'm overwhelmed by the frequency and intensity of this program as a natural, I'm able to give my all pretty much every workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 1332
try probiotics, autism is caused somewhat by bacteria variations in gut, having more normal gut=more normal behaviour (from what I've read on lookism) even if It wont work you will digest easier
Fun fact of the day: 90% of your serotonin is in your gut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
i have 1 off day every week. also i skip one of the 2 leg days frequently so I go 5-6 times each week. I do an entire off-week after every 9 week period to completely recover. In this week I focus on whole food diet and sleep a lot and I also go for some casual swimming. I don't really feel I'm overwhelmed by the frequency and intensity of this program as a natural, I'm able to give my all pretty much every workout

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
what are the benefits of those dietry changes?
Pate is liver which is very nutrient dense and sourdough is fermented bread so it has less anti nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and samm735
Had some neck gain but no other significant progress in gymcelling (don't have enough time). No new pimples for 2 weeks. Skin seems smoother thanks to skincare routine / isotretinoin. Started to use glowing tanning hydration crème which gives me a better natural facial tan. Body tan also looks better thanks to beta carotene.

Next steps: hair transplant probably next month to optimize my hairline. Keep gaining muscles. Planning to see an orthodontist.

Once I eat the probiotics, how do I learn to be normal though?

Once I eat the probiotics, how do I learn to be normal though?
Power of Cope=idk it helps my reflux and digestion, idk about autism tho meybe its keto or good placebo. Read about changing bacteria floor effects on brain, im not gonna do reserach for you for free

Power of Cope=idk it helps my reflux and digestion, idk about autism tho meybe its keto or good placebo. Read about changing bacteria floor effects on brain, im not gonna do reserach for you for free

I believe in the power of probiotics, but even if there were a magic pill that made me a genius, a genius is as good as an idiot without books to read.

The probiotics would just cure my autism, make me more able to learn how to be normal. But without someone or something to learn from, I'm still as good as autistic.

I'm only taking my Accutane pills, applying castor oil and moisturizer and that's it ngl.
Instead of spending my time looksmaxing I shit post here.
Gonna start dickmaxing and gymmaxing soon though.

• +1
gymmaxing 6 times/week. eating less calories. skinmaxxing with dermastamping, eyebrow maxing (minoxidil and castor oil). moneymax wage slaving. dickmaxing (bathmate)

I got a haircut and otostick to fix my ears.

I'm also getting some skincare products:
Jergens
Ret a
Infadolan
Minoz
Also going to get a dermaroller

What I plan to do is start gymmaxxing and heightmaxxing per @Wincel's stack.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Gymcelling, moisturizing, minox, castor oil on hair once a week, sulfate free shampoo 6 x a week and using sulfate shampoo once a week.

Dropped 10 pounds but gained back

• JFL
Reactions: Bengt
Dieting, gymcelling, running and I found a better haircut.

An attempt at losing body fat. Lasted a week or so.

I dropped 9lbs.
Started doing face washing/skincare.
Drinking more water
Sleeping no later than 10 to get up at 6
Lifting weights
Martial arts.

To do is:
Getting a vitamin c serum
Anti aging cream
Getting pants/shirts that highlight my physique

Getting a pcp-derma to look into fillers/fat for under eye.

Was my first looksmax
Pate is liver which is very nutrient dense and sourdough is fermented bread so it has less anti nutrients
Interesting shit bro. Have been gluten free for the past month but I am bulking again in a few days and need carbs so I'll need to start eating bread again. Any other tips to keeping anti nutrients, gluten, etc low?

This month:
Jawzercise most days. Alternate days with the blue easy one and green hard one. Chuck in a rest day whenever. Gone from 5 sets of 130 reps on the green one to 5 sets of 170 reps by the end of the month. Hollow cheeks slightly better. Masseters are more even. Curved jaw starting to come through.

Lost 5-6 kg.

Swishing hydrogen peroxide. Haven't noticed anything here tbh. Teeth look the same.

Found a way to style my hair so that it doesn't look dry and curly.

Started microneedling my temples for regrowth. Not really expecting much here but it's better than doing nothing.

Silk pillowcase. Very disappointing. Still wake up with bed hair.

Coming month.
Continue jawzercise. Aim for 5 sets of 250 reps. #progressiveoverload

Continue microneedling and hope for some regrowth.

Begin heightmaxxing.

Start fashionmaxxing.

Gonna get highlights put in my hair. Sounds lame af but confident it will look good and add to the pretty boy game I'm running.

Last edited: