How different is your face when you are low body fat while skinny vs low body fat while ripped?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Are there major differences? Let us say someone is skinny so low body fat as a result. And then he is ripped and a bit mascular and same bf. Will his face look much different in these cases? If yes, why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Idk but Zyzz looked amazing when he got muscular. But tbh there are some rumours that he got jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted
Are there major differences? Let us say someone is skinny so low body fat as a result. And then he is ripped and a bit mascular and same bf. Will his face look much different in these cases? If yes, why?

It depends on your body composition, people carry fat differently. For some people, it's not advised to go under sub 10% fat for example, because they have wide hips or something like that, and it can accentuate those features. I think people look better skinnier, and if they decided to put on mass they should go for a slow bulk or get on some type of roids/test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted
There’s no difference unless you build your neck muscles

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69, Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
There’s no difference unless you build your neck muscles

I was going to say this as well. A stronger neck is a mondo halo and would give the edge to gymmaxxed and bodyfatmaxxed as opposed to bodyfatmaxxed alone.

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
Pretty different
Facial bloat directly correlated

I was going to say this as well. A stronger neck is a mondo halo and would give the edge to gymmaxxed and bodyfatmaxxed as opposed to bodyfatmaxxed alone.
Truth, trained neck with lean face mogs every other trait to death and I can't be convinced otherwise