How do I avoid acne spots <not razor bumps> after shaving?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Its acne - 100%
acne with white top

Have 1 pimple before shaving and then like 5 new acne of the same type

inb4 i use fresh razor and all that shit

Its acne - 100%
acne with white top

Have 1 pimple before shaving and then like 5 new acne of the same type

inb4 i use fresh razor and all that shit
Ingrown hair and acne look very similar, its most likely ingrown hairs. ditch the razor and get philips one blade electronic shaver which is the best shaver i have used in my life. no cuts no knicks and it basically cuts the hair super close but one downside is that it does not cut the hair as close as a blade.

Ingrown hair and acne look very similar, its most likely ingrown hairs. ditch the razor and get philips one blade electronic shaver which is the best shaver i have used in my life. no cuts no knicks and it basically cuts the hair super close but one downside is that it does not cut the hair as close as a blade.
nope, hair wouldnt be whitish/yellowish
its an acne

i guess its irritation and your skin is sensitive
(no solution coz LOW IQ)

I have bad acne but I'm on Accutane. I am assuming you are already using some sort of cream to help the irritation (?)

i guess its irritation and your skin is sensitive
(no solution coz LOW IQ)

I have bad acne but I'm on Accutane. I am assuming you are already using some sort of cream to help the irritation (?)
i use aloea vera and of course the legendary tretinoin

idk if it will solve your problem but I would always get razor burn until I did this:
- hot water on my face for 2 mins
- shaving cream + safety razor to shave, once with the grain, once against the grain
- wash with cold af water for 2 mins
- apply after shave with antibacterial properties (probably the most important step when it comes to preventing pimples)
- apply moisturizer later on in the day to counteract the alcohol from the after shave

Alternatively, if you have pimples, put toothpaste or wettened baking powder on the head of the pimple and leave it on overnight, and then you should be able to shave without it hurting/spreading

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: malignant and Chico Chicowski
Philips one blade pro, shave dry with nothing

Use an electric shaver. It is much less irritating than manually doing it.

use 10% benzoyl peroxide, I just started using it with adapalene gel last week and it's a godsend. I don't know it's not as mentioned on here, it is way more effective than the retinoids I've used in terms of clearing acne. Use it as a spot treatment.

Amazon product ASIN B00S49XI6M
Make sure you apply moisturizer afterwards

• +1
Reactions: wasted
mew while shaving

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
What about that fucking a block or whatever