How do I avoid wageslaving?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
I don’t want to have a 9 to 5 job for 50 years of my life, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Norwooder
I give you a big tip. Be smart, diversify your investments (time and money wise), and most of it is luck and connections tho.
I started the year working for 4,200 mexican pesos (200 usd) a month, i'm ending the year with a 5 digit us dollar account.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
I give you a big tip. Be smart, diversify your investments (time and money wise), and most of it is luck and connections tho.
I started the year working for 4,200 mexican pesos (200 usd) a month, i'm ending the year with a 5 digit us dollar account.
So, what do I invest in in the first place? I’m 16.
you may try a remote job so you work at home and save all the time you need to drive to workplace
Yeah, have been thinking of doing that, but I’d need to make money online, which I do not know how to do.

So, what do I invest in in the first place? I’m 16.
I just turned 18, my best suggestion for you is to find someone that masters something (plumber, online business, currency trading, litterally anything that nets good money), and try to get him to teach you his skill. That's what i essentially did.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I just turned 18, my best suggestion for you is to find someone that masters something (plumber, online business, currency trading, litterally anything that nets good money), and try to get him to teach you his skill. That's what i essentially did.
Alright, will do so. Thx

Own business(es).
Can work, if you have a good enough skills, personality, intelligence, and maybe even luck/timing.
You may go bankrupt (a few times), or earn nothing.

Own business(es).
Can work, if you have a good enough skills, personality, intelligence, and maybe even luck/timing.
You may go bankrupt (a few times), or earn nothing.
What’s your opinion of crypto?

What’s your opinion of crypto?
I love/like it. Also, a good option to put some savings into (that you don't need for a realy realy long time).
But it's speculation, to a large extend. So for 99+% of people, it can't be considered something to give a semi-steady stream of income.
It's only legit income, for people that are good at daytrading it, seeing patterns, having the right emotional tempremment. And basically proof, that they beat the 50% odds. And thus make money that way. Just like for example playing poker; some are so well skilled at it that they beat the odds. And then it's legit. But for the general masses, poker is hobby. Likewise I see it with crypto.

I bought crypto once in my life. About 10 months ago orso; at arund $3500. I sold everything in april, when it went to $5500. Way to early, because that wave went all the way up to $12.000 peak; but I don't have the right temprement/personality for speculation. I have to much difficulty to take/close a loss; and I have a tendency to jump out to early when a position is doing well. Overall, I lose money therefore with speculations I did in the past.
I tried doing specualtion in 2014-2015; and lost about $6000. In 2017 I started putting money in the stock market, for retirement/future savings reasons. I should had sticked to just simple index funds. But I gottempted again, to speculate with company stocks. It think I am about $3500 orso down on a portfolio I put in about $10000 orso atm. I will aim to stick now to 75% index funds, and give myself romm to speculate with 25% of the porfolio worth for fun/hobby reasons. Because I like the gamble, I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, TheMewingBBC and Alexanderr
If you don't want to work, your only option is to start a business or develop and leverage a high income skill. I have little knowledge in business ownership to give any advice. But as for high invome skills and investing, you know who to talk to.

I hate working too. I still have a part time job to fall on but I will quit by new years and go full time trading. Started with 2k at the beginning of this year and have 15x that by now, but not all paths are the same. Find a path that you feel works for you. If you interested in learning forex, crypto and stocks/options, I have free resources in my thread. You can always pm me for more resources.
Joining a forum and subreddit of other investors helps

• +1
If you don't want to work, your only option is to start a business or develop and leverage a high income skill. I have little knowledge in business ownership to give any advice. But as for high invome skills and investing, you know who to talk to.

I hate working too. I still have a part time job to fall on but I will quit by new years and go full time trading. Started with 2k at the beginning of this year and have 15x that by now, but not all paths are the same. Find a path that you feel works for you. If you interested in learning forex, crypto and stocks/options, I have free resources in my thread. You can always pm me for more resources.
Joining a forum and subreddit of other investors helps
what do you trade mainly?

Just live from welfare Theory

There are in principle only 2 options to escape wagecucking:

1. Become a welfare leech (recommended for low IQ men or extremely lazy pieces of shit). There are several ways to go about it, depending on the country you are living in. You basically have to study the laws in your specific country and develop a strategy to abuse it. Autism-/Disability-bux/job loss insurance etc.
  2. Acquire enough capital so you can live from the passive income generated. This can be achieved through various means: Inheritance, gradual investment, starting your own business, etc.

• +1
Thx for the replies, guys