How do I be low inhib if society sees me as a joke?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Wherever I go out into the society,I see and hear there are always some people,mostly other teenagers making jokes of me and laughing at me. It’s probably because of my low IQ lack of knowladge and my behaviour. I became so high inhib and fearful because of this over time,that my subconscious mind doesn’t allow me to even make eye contact anymore. Whenever I look into an other young person’s eyes,my head starts shaking like crazy,alot of fear rises and I gotta look away fast. I am shy to talk to them too,barely can say a Hi anymore,I don’t trust anyone anymore this much. How do I become low inhib after all of this?

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Go out in public and do something EXTREMELY embarrassing, like have a mental breakdown or just go streaking. Then everyday life will seem less embarrassing by comparison to that day.

Haha its because your ugly dude not because of what you do. If you werent ugly you'd be far more respected,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, DarknLost and G O D
It is over

It's your paranoia. Nobody gives a fuck about you, I could share a story about how my dad was a true incel before it was a thing but I don't want to. Anyway you should start learning to give less fucks, if you depend so much in what you think are opinions of randoms you need to get help

• +1
Reactions: G O D
You're missing the point. In the title you put "if society sees me" the point of being low inhib is that you dgaf about what society thinks

It's your paranoia. Nobody gives a fuck about you, I could share a story about how my dad was a true incel before it was a thing but I don't want to. Anyway you should start learning to give less fucks, if you depend so much in what you think are opinions of randoms you need to get help

Share story

Haha its because your ugly dude not because of what you do. If you werent ugly you'd be far more respected,
could be because I am a manlet

could be because I am a manlet
Mnalet is ugly, my point still stands. Ive seen manlets with good faces that still are respected and liked...