How do I become disciplined enough to drop the weight?

J

Jbrow327

Iron
I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall and 235 pounds. I'm assuming I need to weigh 150 something.
I'm also a virgin at 27 years old. Never asked a girl for a date, kissed, etc.
Advice?
Thanks.

This has to be a @blackoutwhitein alt
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended, jefferson and 1 other person
you have to actually want to lose it. it seems like you're happy with looking like shit and never having female attention.

all you have to do is just eat less jfl it's not hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Mateusz74
This is blackoutfuckfatin. You aint getting any advice you know what you need to do fat fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, You and Deleted member 1680
Ok guys, who's blackoutwhitein? And what is jfl?

keep trying till you find something that works for you. for me counting calories made appetite control easy but you might need to find something else

Ok guys, who's blackoutwhitein? And what is jfl?
685 1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and androidcel
I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall and 235 pounds. I'm assuming I need to weigh 150 something.
Advice?
Thanks.
See my sig for the first thing to do.
Then see my post here.. most of it applies: https://looksmax.org/threads/getting-rid-of-lazyness-job.23417/#post-465680

Tony Robbins has probably the best way to change your subconscious. The idea is to raise your standards so that you're uncomfortable and disgusted by yourself enough to change rather than needing to convince yourself to. Associate your shit habits and body with pain and good habits and lean body with pleasure and you'll naturally start moving towards it without much effort. For example if you put your hand over an open flame.. you don't need to TRY to move it, you just do. It hurts.

BTW you can increase neuroplasty in your brain using microdosing (LSD or psilocybin)
This way you can build habits, break old ones and change your thinking much faster than normal. But you can also further ingrain bad things if you don't commit to changing while on it.
Google it.

Last edited:
Advice?
Thanks.
Just do it

You've been posting about this non-stop for the past three days. Plenty of people have given you plenty of advice. And here you still are.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You've been posting about this non-stop for the past three days. Plenty of people have given you plenty of advice. And here you still are.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
After a certain point these will become spam posts. Literally just put down the fork. If you can't do that you don't want it badly enough.

• +1
Reactions: samm735, Balkancel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Should I just fast or consume very low calories?
After a certain point these will become spam posts. Literally just put down the fork. If you can't do that you don't want it badly enough.

nigga, just dont eat. this is coming from someone who went from 130kg->90kg

• +1
Reactions: samm735

You should start with a mild caloric deficit with a goal of losing 0.5 to 1lb per week. Hell don't even bother with a deficit until you start tracking your calories for at least a week. "MyFitnessPal" is a great app for all this. You might still be eating above your maintenance so fix that first. Fasting has neglible benefits for weight loss when you aren't even able to handle a basic deficit.. the worst thing you can do is bite off more than you can chew and get discouraged. Weight loss is a long term game. You may be thin in 6 months or even a year. Accept that first or unrealistic expectations will destroy any chance you have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
You should start with a mild caloric deficit with a goal of losing 0.5 to 1lb per week. Hell don't even bother with a deficit until you start tracking your calories for at least a week. "MyFitnessPal" is a great app for all this. You might still be eating above your maintenance so fix that first. Fasting has neglible benefits for weight loss when you aren't even able to handle a basic deficit.. the worst thing you can do is bite off more than you can chew and get discouraged. Weight loss is a long term game. You may be thin in 6 months or even a year. Accept that first or unrealistic expectations will destroy any chance you have.
He doesn't want to do that. I already told him. He won't listen.

literally just eat less

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Eat shit and waste away.

You've heard what you want now go.

Get over your ego. Ego is the enemy. Just because someone doesn't listen to your idea, doesn't make it a bad thing. They might just want better results.

Literally if you are a kissless virgin at 27 you can become a male model the next day and it wouldn’t do anything for you. At best you will settle down with a fat single feminist mom who will treat you like shit.

Get over your ego. Ego is the enemy. Just because someone doesn't listen to your idea, doesn't make it a bad thing. They might just want better results.
I'm not taking any advice from a fat slob.

Exactly! And why should I take advice from someone who gives advice for lean people and not obese people?

Classic example of a fatty that will stay fat. Must be waiting for someone to pitch him some magic pill that undoes a lifetime of terrible lifestyle decisions in a month, effort free.

Classic example of a fatty that will stay fat. Must be waiting for someone to pitch him some magic pill that undoes a lifetime of terrible lifestyle decisions in a month, effort free.
Nice try. Shame doesn't work with me.

Yeah you are obese, inherently you have no/inadequate shame otherwise you would be human size.

This is not the place to look for body composition advice. Go bother bb.com forums.

bloat up to 300lbs

Man if you can't even START losing weight with a regular deficit then you are hopeless. That's like saying you want to climb mount everest before having even climbed a fucking hill. Get real.. you're delusional.

Losing weight is easy as fuck but it takes time. How about proving you can even do a month of a basic deficit before thinking of radical weight loss solutions? They all take will power and discipline.

Most effective fat burner known to man is DNP and the best OTC appetite suppressant is the ECA stack. You need that for DNP as it spikes hunger and carb cravings like nothing else. I bet even with those two you'd still end up binging and staying the same weight.. because you have no discipline.

There's your magic pill. You can lose 8-10lb per week if you are willing to go through hell and risk your life. That's the absolute peak of weight loss you can ever expect.

Don't have the balls? Then you're stuck at 1-2lb a week like the rest of us mortals. Get started or shut the fuck up already.

Yeah you are obese, inherently you have no/inadequate shame otherwise you would be human size.

This is not the place to look for body composition advice. Go bother bb.com forums.
[/
Man if you can't even START losing weight with a regular deficit then you are hopeless. That's like saying you want to climb mount everest before having even climbed a fucking hill. Get real.. you're delusional.

Losing weight is easy as fuck but it takes time. How about proving you can even do a month of a basic deficit before thinking of radical weight loss solutions? They all take will power and discipline.

Most effective fat burner known to man is DNP and the best OTC appetite suppressant is the ECA stack. You need that for DNP as it spikes hunger and carb cravings like nothing else. I bet even with those two you'd still end up binging and staying the same weight.. because you have no discipline.

There's your magic pill. You can lose 8-10lb per week if you are willing to go through hell and risk your life. That's the absolute peak of weight loss you can ever expect.

Don't have the balls? Then you're stuck at 1-2lb a week like the rest of us mortals. Get started or shut the fuck up already.
Starting is the hardest part no matter what I do

Starting is the hardest part no matter what I do
Starting is always the hardest part. Once you actually make a commitment then the rest takes care of itself thanks to momentum and the new identity you start building for yourself.

You need to start with what you are capable of doing.. what your current will power allows you to do. You'll gain more will power and discipline and be able to take the next step.

Just start somewhere, anywhere, even if it's ridiculously small.

You don't go from eating like a pig to being on a strict caloric deficit with great habits overnight. Your subconscious takes awhile to reprogram and you do it slowly so that you don't burn out your will power reserves.

All about the looks, man but at times, girls do date ugly and even average looking men but that is only if you’re lucky enough but otherwise you need to look super fine and dandy.