How do I befriend people?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
I’m at a point where I can’t find anyone trustworthy and I’m beginning to hate everyone. For example I’ve been on this site for a long time now and there’s almost no one who I am close to, like some members are to others here. Like what exactly is wrong? Am I too fucking unlikeable to have a friend?

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
well you can make friends pretty easily if you are still in school

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, AlwaysHaveQuestions, GetShrekt and 3 others
Masturbate without washing your hands and hand shake them

lol everything is closed usually I would say go to the gym

this is not the right place to ask

normies are better at this kind of stuff

lol everything is closed usually I would say go to the gym
to make friends at the gym you need to be extroverted or really strong

I’m 25 nigga
It's pretty difficult at this age, the younger you are the more easy is to make friends - you make friends with the kids in kidergarten, school, your neighbors, etc. - it's very easy to go and simply start play with them.
In high-school is more difficult, play time is over, you actually need to have some things in common with people to become friends with them, spend time with them and talk and eventually you'll become friends if you are alike.
College would be the last opportunity to make friends, most people would already have group of friends from high-school, but depending on the type of college, you could spend a lot of time with your new colleagues, so you could bond together and become friends.
After college it's pretty much over - in a workplace it can be very difficult to make friends, people would be of various ages, many of them married, with families, kids, they don't have time for new friends or spend time doing other stuff. Many workplaces can be very stressful, with lots of work, a lot of competition, they just aren't a proper environment to socialize and make friends.

• +1
Reactions: cd.98 and Deleted member 6577
Rapport tonality body language humour

Become a gl chad.

tell me your secrets

ask if they done with certain equipment when u need it/ask someone for a spot. Next time u see them ur just like hey/sup takes 3 seconds. Starts to become conversations and boom u got a gymbro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
It's pretty difficult at this age, the younger you are the more easy is to make friends - you make friends with the kids in kidergarten, school, your neighbors, etc. - it's very easy to go and simply start play with them.
In high-school is more difficult, play time is over, you actually need to have some things in common with people to become friends with them, spend time with them and talk and eventually you'll become friends if you are alike.
College would be the last opportunity to make friends, most people would already have group of friends from high-school, but depending on the type of college, you could spend a lot of time with your new colleagues, so you could bond together and become friends.
After college it's pretty much over - in a workplace it can be very difficult to make friends, people would be of various ages, many of them married, with families, kids, they don't have time for new friends or spend time doing other stuff. Many workplaces can be very stressful, with lots of work, a lot of competition, they just aren't a proper environment to socialize and make friends.
Ye i know
I had friends in college and hs but we barely talk all year so i consider them goners

You can still looksmaxx at 25 and slay in your 30s like amnesia
Amnesia is one in ten thousands or some absurd shit like that
Most men in their 30s look like brutes especially here where i live
Also i’ve been on fin for about 2 years so i think i’m 3 years away from losing ground again as fin’s eficacity is decreasing after some time
In other words i will probably kill myself at 29-30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Amnesia is one in ten thousands or some absurd shit like that
Most men in their 30s look like brutes especially here where i live
Also i’ve been on fin for about 2 years so i think i’m 3 years away from losing ground again as fin’s eficacity is decreasing after some time
In other words i will probably kill myself at 29-30
The average man is an ugly subhuman but losing ur hair is suifuel there is many options tho as long as u got money u should be fine

The average man is an ugly subhuman but losing ur hair is suifuel there is many options tho as long as u got money u should be fine
many options? The only legit options are fin and HT man
Hair systems are shit i’d probably feel even more depressed than i would be if i went bald knowing that i have a wig clued to my scalp
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
many options? The only legit options are fin and HT man
Hair systems are shit i’d probably feel even more depressed than i would be if i went bald knowing that i have a wig clued to my scalp
Jfl
Ht plus fringe is legit if your not sevrely bald

ive been an outsider my whole life and they ask me why i am weird

Its not strange how i became

@GreenTea OP needs some friends do your magic
fox GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I’m at a point where I can’t find anyone trustworthy and I’m beginning to hate everyone. For example I’ve been on this site for a long time now and there’s almost no one who I am close to, like some members are to others here. Like what exactly is wrong? Am I too fucking unlikeable to have a friend?
any hobbies or any place that you go to from time to time to chill in ?

any hobbies or any place that you go to from time to time to chill in ?
My hobbies are gaming (aspiecel), football (cant play it with no friends) and umm probably thats it jfl idk what else.
I have a friend who i used to hang out with from time to time but he lives in a different city

thats it

• +1
kys grandpa

• WTF
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
My hobbies are gaming (aspiecel), football (cant play it with no friends) and umm probably thats it jfl idk what else.
I have a friend who i used to hang out with from time to time but he lives in a different city

thats it
what made you consider that you are too unlikeable to have a friend ? also what do you think about loneliness in general ?

what made you consider that you are too unlikeable to have a friend ? also what do you think about loneliness in general ?
I am trying to find out what makes me unlikeable. Truth is neither my mom or my dad are very likeable tbh so it probably makes sense why I’m like this

If I had to guess it’s gotta be something between being a silent pussy for almost everytime i’d meet someone and i think some people might associate that with arrogance. Also i think i am low T and very undecisive when it comes to doing something or takin risks and not fun in general imo

• +1
I am trying to find out what makes me unlikeable. Truth is neither my mom or my dad are very likeable tbh so it probably makes sense why I’m like this

If I had to guess it’s gotta be something between being a silent pussy for almost everytime i’d meet someone and i think some people might associate that with arrogance. Also i think i am low T and very undecisive when it comes to doing something or takin risks and not fun in general imo
is there anything in your life rn that is considered a wall to stop your growth ?

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
  • +1