How do I check whether I have a long midface?

chesscel

chesscel

FatmanO fan
I've seen some ways of measuring it by calculating your horizontal distance between the pupils and then the vertical distance to the lips but this seems retarded since you can still have a good ratio despite having a horseface (as long as your interpupilary distance is long).

SeiGun

SeiGun

ルックスマクサー
your face look long, it doent mean shit if you are good looking
all those number are bull shit, people think they are good looking if get certain ratio, big number coper

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Too fat 2 live
Rule of thirds
But yeah if your midface isn't screwing with your harmony much it doesn't matter

I

incubus

Trainee
To calculate measure the distance between the centers of your pupils and divide that by the distance between your pupil and upper lip.

badromance

badromance

Banned
it's noticable in selfies,like mine for example.
But from distance.it's not.

Absi

Absi

Mentalcel
your face look long, it doent mean shit if you are good looking
all those number are bull shit, people think they are good looking if get certain ratio, big number coper

Coping

Coping

Zephir
Mine is 1.13....I think my eyes might be too far apart
Are you measuring right? It’s pupil distance divided by top of upper lip to pupil height, do you have a small midface?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

ابو منخار
Are you measuring right? It’s pupil distance divided by top of upper lip to pupil height, do you have a small midface?
That's how I measured it. I have a high FWHR (2-2.11) due to wide cheekbones, not sure how to know if the midface is "compact" or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)