How do I check whether I have a long midface?

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
I've seen some ways of measuring it by calculating your horizontal distance between the pupils and then the vertical distance to the lips but this seems retarded since you can still have a good ratio despite having a horseface (as long as your interpupilary distance is long).

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
FWHR

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
your face look long, it doent mean shit if you are good looking
all those number are bull shit, people think they are good looking if get certain ratio, big number coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, Absi and 5 others
Rule of thirds
But yeah if your midface isn't screwing with your harmony much it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: badromance and HorseFace
You'd notice if it was abnormally long

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: incubus
To calculate measure the distance between the centers of your pupils and divide that by the distance between your pupil and upper lip.

it's noticable in selfies,like mine for example.
But from distance.it's not.

your face look long, it doent mean shit if you are good looking
all those number are bull shit, people think they are good looking if get certain ratio, big number coper

Mine is 1.13....I think my eyes might be too far apart
Are you measuring right? It’s pupil distance divided by top of upper lip to pupil height, do you have a small midface?

Are you measuring right? It’s pupil distance divided by top of upper lip to pupil height, do you have a small midface?
That's how I measured it. I have a high FWHR (2-2.11) due to wide cheekbones, not sure how to know if the midface is "compact" or not.