How do I conversationmaxx effectively?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I am extraverted and low inhib so I don't have any anxiety or feelings of guilt when I engange in conversations with people. The problem, however, people around me seem to hate me. I get plenty of IOIs from girls but as soon as I approach them and start talking, they suddenly lose interest. I'm from Eastern Europe and I have zero issues talking with my people. I'd definitely be a Chad over there. I guess it's also the language barrier, although I am fluent in English. Are people racist towards me because I'm a foreigner or something?

Most of the points in this article apply to me. Need help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
There is no social ineptitude, only rachet face

There is no social ineptitude, only rachet face
Then why do people like me on first sight but as soon as they get to know me personally, they start avoiding me?

Then why do people like me on first sight but as soon as they get to know me personally, they start avoiding me?
you just think they like you because of your autism

f a c e
a
c
e

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Subhuman trash
you just think they like you because of your autism

f a c e
a
c
e
Did you read my comment? People assume the best of me on first sight, but my looks don't match my personality.

What country do you live and where do you come from~?

Ur not attractive enough for them to look past your accent and or ethnic

Did you read my comment? People assume the best of me on first sight, but my looks don't match my personality.
Maybe you are mistaking other signals for ioi's.

I feel like this is true for me too but I'm first Gen but I don't have an accent at all and people assume I'm American some people think I'm Swedish for some reason maybe blonde hair is why idk. But when I talk to people sometimes at first it seems like they're into it then after a sec they just completely lose interest or something. I'm probably just not GL enough since since I feel like before that didn't happen.

Ur not attractive enough for them to look past your accent and or ethnic
Then why are women choosing to flirt with recessed guys who are shorter than me and have a less PSL rating than me?

Maybe you are mistaking other signals for ioi's.
It's definitely an IOI when I catch a girl stare at me and smile multiple times
It just came to me. Could it be me overdoing eye contact? Sometimes I forget that I'm supposed to look away and I keep staring at people and intimidating them, although I don't think this can be a negative thing when talking to girls.

Then why are women choosing to flirt with recessed guys who are shorter than me and have a less PSL rating than me?

It's definitely an IOI when I catch a girl stare at me and smile multiple times
It just came to me. Could it be me overdoing eye contact? Sometimes I forget that I'm supposed to look away and I keep staring at people and intimidating them, although I don't think this can be a negative thing when talking to girls.
Don't worry about it too much. Honestly you're either good looking enough or you're not. If you are, I'm not, just talk to foids and be normal. Don't be an autist, and she'll prob give you access to her holes.

Don't worry about it too much. Honestly you're either good looking enough or you're not. If you are, I'm not, just talk to foids and be normal. Don't be an autist, and she'll prob give you access to her holes.
I also have this thing where no matter what I do, I end up with some BPD girl with daddy issues. I'm sick of these girls. Why can't I have a mentally healthy girl?

orbiters

Just talk more. I can already do very well in one on one interactions now but when there're more than 3 people talking simultaneously I still suck.

Wtf I got all 25

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir and Peachy
It's over
I got 25/25

No matter how big or small, you replay social interactions in your head over and over and analyze everything that was said.
You wonder if you offended someone or said something stupid. You feel confused and frustrated about your socializing skills because you never know how the people around you really feel about you.

This even happens when I talk to people online :feelswah:

If people come out and tell you that you are weird, annoying, or irritating, it is a good sign that you misunderstand social norms, and you're rubbing people the wrong way.

Even though it is hurtful to hear these comments, the people criticizing you are helping you become more aware of your social dissonance.

The best case scenario is when someone who cares about you pulls you aside and gently lets you know about your awkward behaviors. But even if the news isn't presented in a gentle way, try to get past the hurt to learn something and practice new behaviors.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and Peachy
It's over
I got 25/25

No matter how big or small, you replay social interactions in your head over and over and analyze everything that was said.
You wonder if you offended someone or said something stupid. You feel confused and frustrated about your socializing skills because you never know how the people around you really feel about you.
This even happens when I talk to people online :feelswah:

If people come out and tell you that you are weird, annoying, or irritating, it is a good sign that you misunderstand social norms, and you're rubbing people the wrong way.

Even though it is hurtful to hear these comments, the people criticizing you are helping you become more aware of your social dissonance.

The best case scenario is when someone who cares about you pulls you aside and gently lets you know about your awkward behaviors. But even if the news isn't presented in a gentle way, try to get past the hurt to learn something and practice new behaviors.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened :feelswhy:
My absolutely worst ones are :

When you disrupt the flow of communication in a group because you can't gauge when and what is suitable to share, then you make it difficult for other people to participate in the conversation.
Awkward pauses are an indication that your comment wasn’t well received. If you continue to miss this social cue, people will notice and the conversation will continue without you.

This is a sign that someone is trying to get out of the conversation. If he or she gives short answers, this person can prevent the conversation from going past small talk in order to make an exit.

New conversations may end with the other person moving on after a few minutes when people around you seem to be talking for much longer.
This is a sign that other people are uncomfortable talking to you for one reason or another. It also shows that you have a hard time carrying on small talk, or you can't seem to transition from small talk to a deeper conversation.
People who struggle in this area often experience other people moving on to conversations with other people rather quickly.

After trying so many times to be what people want me to be and fucking things up, I decided to just go full low inhib to repel all the junk people on first sight to save time and brain cells.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
  • So Sad
Depends on how tired I am. The more tired I am, the more it gets out of control.
I'm sorta similar in that usually you couldn't even tell I'm Slavic from my voice only if I'm not tired, I've heard from a few girls that a slight accent "is interesting and sounds good" but I've definitely seen unfavorable reactions to thick Slavic accents

I'm sorta similar in that usually you couldn't even tell I'm Slavic from my voice only if I'm not tired, I've heard from a few girls that a slight accent "is interesting and sounds good" but I've definitely seen unfavorable reactions to thick Slavic accents
Russian is such a beautiful and complex language though. I love cursing in Russian. You can make up new curse words on the go, which is hilarious. It's so easy for me to make Russian girls laugh as opposed to American girls.

• Love it
Be attractive. Don't be ugly.

Literally just say random shit that's funny.

Human's weren't meant to have deep intellectualy conversations we were at most supposed to make ooga booga sounds

Seriously just keep a high mood (take ashwaganda if needed, that shit is like laughing gas for me srs) and be funny and that's all the personalitymaxx you can do.

Being goodlooking matters far more

Literally just say random shit that's funny.

Human's weren't meant to have deep intellectualy conversations we were at most supposed to make ooga booga sounds

Seriously just keep a high mood (take ashwaganda if needed, that shit is like laughing gas for me srs) and be funny and that's all the personalitymaxx you can do.

Being goodlooking matters far more
I have a very morbid and dark sense of humour, which most normies find weird. This, actually, is one of the biggest fuck-ups of mine. I don't see anything wrong with joking about suicide, abortion, and murder. It's second nature to me now. I guess I should move back to my communist shithole where people appreciate dark humour...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I have a very morbid and dark sense of humour, which most normies find weird. This, actually, is one of the biggest fuck-ups of mine. I don't see anything wrong with joking about suicide, abortion, and murder. It's second nature to me now. I guess I should move back to my communist shithole where people appreciate dark humour...
Honestly I did that all the time when I was good looking and ppl still laughed

My old oneitis is a christian girl who never swears and she used laughed at my disabled kid jokes srs

I have this exact problem. I can't socialize properly because I can't laugh at anything that isn't dark humor. So I end up being the not-fun quiet kid in the corner.

Although I do see something wrong with itx it makes it more funny.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I have this exact problem. I can't socialize properly because I can't laugh at anything that isn't dark humor. So I end up being the not-fun quiet kid in the corner.

Although I do see something wrong with itx it makes it more funny.
I had girls legit dm me and say to stop with my morbid jokes because they make them feel uncomfortable.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I had girls legit dm me and say to stop with my morbid jokes because they make them feel uncomfortable.
Wtf that's crazy. It's never happened to me. Our jokes might be on different levels then.

Wtf that's crazy. It's never happened to me. Our jokes might be on different levels then.
I live in a major American city, where liberalism and political correctness is the norm.

I live in a major American city, where liberalism and political correctness is the norm.
Same, that's why I regulate what I say. Or elde it's over for my non-existent social life. You're already low inhib, just focus on reading social cues and what to say in certain situations and you'll be good.

I'm high inhib AND non-nt.

Same, that's why I regulate what I say. Or elde it's over for my non-existent social life. You're already low inhib, just focus on reading social cues and what to say in certain situations and you'll be good.

I'm high inhib AND non-nt.
Controlling what I say is like self-castration to me

perhaps you only looked good from a distance but upon closer examination she finds you unattractive

Controlling what I say is like self-castration to me
Either that, or you'll be non-nt your entire life. Your choice.

If you practice this you'll become nt over time, with an interest in dark humor. Reading what you said go softer ony his jokes until you kow the person better.

Wonder if mentalcels even exist then in that case.

I'm mentally healthy. It's everyone else who has a problem.
There has to be more to this situation then. Maybe the voicepill is real and they didn’t like your voice or something but idk.